Posted: 17 years ago

Ok a very cute epi😳

In starting I loved the scene where Vish convices Shelly to trust him n she does n that was very ciuteee thats the perfect way to get this scene from fav couple😳

I loved the scene where Shelly asks Vish to call her tum it was soo cute😳

ANd to add up all the last scene u know I wished Govind didnt come at that time if he wouldnt have come then we could have seen another kissπŸ˜†

But speaking frankly it was an embarassing  scene for Shelly think if ur dad catches u in this state then????????????πŸ˜†

Wats ur take on this epiπŸ˜‰

shelly trusted him soooo much that soooooo sweet but why did she suspect him after the awards night function she could atleast given him a chance 2 speak.ya last scene was vvvvv romantic the way she said"is se aage kuch nahin"something like that when he held her hand.
ya iske age kuch aur kerne ki sichna bhi mat 😳 It was xtra romantic 😳
yes now i remember the dialouge ,i had butterflies in my stomach

Originally posted by mitts

ANd to add up all the last scene u know I wished Govind didnt come at that time if he wouldnt have come then we could have seen another kissπŸ˜†

But speaking frankly it was an embarassing  scene for Shelly think if ur dad catches u in this state then????????????πŸ˜†

Originally posted by yyyy

yes now i remember the dialouge ,i had butterflies in my stomach

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar these comments made me laugh even in the sadness that its going to end again πŸ˜”

Edited by sammie - 17 years ago
Ya yaar but I was feeling bad for then yaar specially for Shelly πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
arey but y πŸ˜†
AS TO HOW WLD SHE FEEL AS NOW HIS FATHER HAS CM TO KNOW ABT THEIR RELATION.SHE SURELY WAS IN A VERY EMBARASSING SITUATION
A FEAR OF WAT WILL HIS FATHTER SAY WLD HAV SCARED NEONE
ARREY YAAR SHE WAS SCARES ND EMBARRASED AS TO WAT WILL HIS FATHER SAY ND REACT TO SUCH SITUATION
BT D EPI WAS A REALLY INTERESTING ONE
YAaar it was very bad sittion for her just to say in short πŸ˜†