|firefliesHaven|MaNan DT#2 - Page 131

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
My feelings are so messed up right now. I can't even...Stern Smile
again manik's 6th attempt to kiss his nandu failed

and nandu manik ki arms mein ate hi she lost and says secret of NH3 awww kya asar hai manik ka
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

My feelings are so messed up right now. I can't even...Stern Smile

I'm with you buddy.
Originally posted by infinity_

Originally posted by gujjupari

Originally posted by TheShipWeirdo

MaNan have taken over my life completely; there's no cure to this disease now!

Imma going to try to name this disease now! Intriguing indeed!

There is diarrhea, lover-hea and now it can be MaNan-hea... That's not catching though!

MaNan-junctivitis (like con-junctivitis)... Nah...Wacko
I am going to ponder over thisLOL

MaNan-osis may be?LOL

YES! That sounds perf! Thangus babes!

I, Pari, declare this madness to be an acute case of MaNan-osis, in which the patient prefers to live in their perfect little bubble filled with potential scenes and kisses of MaNan.

Cure: Yet to be determined..

^^ Clearly I need to call it a nightLOL
Originally posted by onikab

again manik's 6th attempt to kiss his nandu failed

and nandu manik ki arms mein ate hi she lost and says secret of NH3 awww kya asar hai manik ka

That scene had me squealing! True, he has an effect on her <3
I maybe in the minority here, but Manan's mud scene looked a little stretched and unnecessary in this episode. They could have given this scene later maybe. Ermm
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

I maybe in the minority here, but Manan's mud scene looked a little stretched and unnecessary in this episode. They could have given this scene later maybe. Ermm

But then the whole episode would be changed. How would Nandini tell Manik about Harshad following Cabir? And how would he then go to follow them?
Originally posted by infinity_

Originally posted by .ishqbulava.

Originally posted by TheShipWeirdo

Originally posted by .ishqbulava.

Me too I felt that was unnecessary...but we can't predict what the CV's have in store for us !

If this is some twisted way to make CaVya happen then I swear I will kill someone Angry But this a MaNan DT so lets talk MaNan :D
URGHH ! Please no i don't want Ranbir-Navya...Honestly i don't want this Ranbir guy itself !

MaNan...These two have taken control over my life right now...if I fail my boards this year..please someone tell my parents..its not my fault !
Eeeks! PLEASE! I'll go to Mumbai and slap the CVs myself. ..if they make this happen! 
No-Ranbir-Navya. . Angry

And yeah, I'm always on the phone even in office, staring at MaNan pics and room mein toh my friends have declared me insane a long time ago.. so . . I'm suffering from a serious case of MaNan-fever! ROFL
I'll accompany you for sure !
My friends have tagged me as lost case..and i'm sure my teachers would do that soon as well..coz all i do is stare at the teacher and dream about MaNan ! God save me...i have high MaNan fever ! but am loving it <3