Sanish's today premium video advertisement - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Alright, so today i went to PVR to watch Bang Bang and guess what the entire sitting area was filled with? Hell yeah! The Today Premium posters featuring Sanish. I was grinning looking around.

Anyway i was in for a surprise when the in line of commercials that are shown before a movie starts, suddenly i saw our doll's face.

Long story short - there is actually a video advertisement that features Sanaya and Ashish. Till today i had no idea that there was a video commercial as well. I searched for it on internet after coming back, but nah, couldn't find it.

So for those who wanna know what exactly happened in the ad, here's a short Synopsis :

The advertisement starts with Ashish in a white Kurta-Pajama, waking up in the morning and Sanaya in that yellow Sari draws the curtains and wakes him up. She then hands him a cup of tea and he gets out of the bed. Sanaya walks away and Ashish goes to her and holds her , caressing her arm and i guess he twirls her or something . There is this ridiculous song about tea that Ashish lipses and then a weird tag line about the tea again as he holds her close smiling. Okay well, they smile throughout the ad anyway.
By the way, pardon me i've got something wrong in the synopsis cuz i don't clearly remember everything that took place in the ad, it been quite a few hours and i've got a bad memory.
But the commercial is really cute and short and god Sanaya looks damn sexy in that saree with wet hair...

Well that's all. Hopefully the ad will be up on youtube or somewhere soon.
Edited by zoobie-doobie - 9 years ago
Thankyou for posting it here ðŸ˜ƒ
I am so excited that there actully was a video adv of the sanish tea ad ...would be great if we can actually get to see the clip .
So there was a video advertisement! Awesome hoping someone will share. Thank you by da way
Wow! Nice to know. It'll be great to see the video ad. 
They are so cute in the pics of that tea ad.😳

Oops I am unable to post the pictures from facebook of the posters of the adv ðŸ˜†
Edited by Guinea - 9 years ago
Wow...wish we could see the video!!

TFS!
OMG.. There is a video! I really wanna see it now! 
Thanks for sharing!! ðŸ˜ƒ
woow thats amazing , wish we could see the video advertisement ...thank you for sharing  !!!
someone please go to PVR and record somehow 😆
ohh i so wanna see that advertisement. 
searched on internet but didn't find it
Hope to see the video soon.
Excoted..