Wht if a celebrity breaches IF's laws?

Posted: 17 years ago

OK! i know people are going to take their things (anything they find in their hands) and run towards meπŸ˜†...so its better running b4 them... πŸ˜›

Alright...coming backπŸ˜†.. its good news and im seeing every where on IF that celebrities are coming and joining usπŸ‘ which is a very good way of interaction with their fans (im in favour of it & im not a villainπŸ˜›) ...

but wht will Mods do if some celebrity (UNKNOWINGLY, MISTAKENLY..they are humans and they are responsible citizens... they won't do it.. i know but.. it is just an assumption so plz don't kill me😭) breach IF's Code of Conduct?  If some mods take action, wht will be the result? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Wht if this happens??!!??? How will people react?

Ur comments.

{NOTE: If mods feel this isn't appropriate topic.. plz trash it.😊..}

They do what they are doing with u and me,after all we all are celebrities!!!!! Each is unique in this world.
cheers,
Mythili
wait how will the mod know if it really is a celebrity in the first place..

in the FG section, there was a time, where new accounts would be created saying 'i'm a contestant so and so....' and then the rules are breached. and they are repremanded..

its an internet world, true identities are unknown and well irrelevant!
Sneha .. im talking abt those which properly acknowledge the IF admins and mods abt their presence on IF... with proper route.. i.e. no doubts in the person's identity 😊
Nice topic Maryam !

So far, we have been lucky to get celebrities who come here just to have fun and touch base with their fans.

But yes, with the amount of negative criticism going around, I would not be surprised if a celebrity reacts in a negative way.Not everyone can digest negativity.......

In that case, we treat them just as another member. Apprise them of COC and then if they continue, give them warnings too......though I am sure they are too busy anyway to have time to indulge in rule breaking.And hope we never come to that.
[quote=Minnie]But yes, with the amount of negative criticism going around, I would not be surprised if a celebrity reacts in a negative way.Not everyone can digest negativity.......

In that case, we treat them just as another member. Apprise them of COC and then if they continue, give them warnings too......though I am sure they are too busy anyway to have time to indulge in rule breaking.And hope we never come to that.
[/quote]

That is EXACTLY my point. Even we all know their hectic lifestyles.. who would do.. but possiblilty never dies...

Let's assume if some celebrity (and i also hope it Never happens ) breaches the COC due to any reason.. He/She is given a warning etc.... but when/if u warn them openly, my question, how will u tackle those fans of his/her going wild over the Admin/mods actions πŸ˜•(IF's image??!!??).. Don't u think this would be a very serious situation? 😊 (Just a thought!) Edited by MNMS - 17 years ago

Originally posted by Minnie

Nice topic Maryam ! ...infact a much needed topic

So far, we have been lucky to get celebrities who come here just to have fun and touch base with their fans. ....some celebrities just happen to touch/praise/ pin point  particular no. of fans? which is incorrect

But yes, with the amount of negative criticism going around, I would not be surprised if a celebrity reacts in a negative way.Not everyone can digest negativity.......

In that case, we treat them just as another member. Apprise them of COC and then if they continue, give them warnings too......though I am sure they are too busy anyway to have time to indulge in rule breaking...some celebrities do have enough time to keep a tab which thread got opened or closed.πŸ˜‰.not kidding

And hope we never come to that.

Originally posted by sneha3105

wait how will the mod know if it really is a celebrity in the first place..

in the FG section, there was a time, where new accounts would be created saying 'i'm a contestant so and so....' and then the rules are breached. and they are repremanded..

its an internet world, true identities are unknown and well irrelevant!

exactly even if the celebrities have confirmed their id's ..how would you know that its them who themselves are typing thos messages for the fans... ... maybe someone is writing on their behalf......maybe there might be some member in the forum who are related to them and they can use their id's.... anything is possible.....

Originally posted by MNMS

[quote=Minnie]But yes, with the amount of negative criticism going around, I would not be surprised if a celebrity reacts in a negative way.Not everyone can digest negativity.......

[/quote]

That is EXACTLY my point. Even we all know their hectic lifestyles.. who would do.. but possiblilty never dies...

Let's assume if some celebrity (and i also hope it Never happens ) breaches the COC due to any reason.. He/She is given a warning etc.... but when/if u warn them openly, my question, how will u tackle those fans of his/her going wild over the Admin/mods actions πŸ˜•(IF's image??!!??).. Don't u think this would be a very serious situation? 😊 (Just a thought!)

yes its something to ponder over.....infact the celebrities should be given a briefing about the codes and conduct....what if one of the celebrity tries to hurt his fans...what should be done in that scenario...i guess members are more important then the celebrities... my POV

Originally posted by ritzbitz

In that case, we treat them just as another member. Apprise them of COC and then if they continue, give them warnings too......though I am sure they are too busy anyway to have time to indulge in rule breaking...

some celebrities do have enough time to keep a tab which thread got opened or closed.πŸ˜‰.not kidding

Yes,it's just like you or me or any other member keeping track of and replying to topic that interests us. That is not against any rules. As a member, we shall always go to topics which are of our interest,and not of someone else.