Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

ADHY Members Introduction Corner

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

A very warm welcome to long time and newbie fans of Apurva, Sonali ,Harsh & Ekta . ๐Ÿค—
Since we all are meeting here for the first time this forum , lets get to know each other well by  introducing about ourselves in this thread ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Please fill up the following  brief questionnaire below : 

Name : (what you would prefer be  called)
A few lines about yourself :
Forum you are most likely to be found in/visit :
What are the current shows you are watching? 
What are your expectations from this show ?

Edited by -Deepzz- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Name : (what you would prefer be  called) It's Jesmin.You can call me anything Jes,Jesu,Jessy..๐Ÿ˜†
A few lines about yourself : I'm very lazy and love to waste time.๐Ÿ˜†
Forum you are most likely to be found in/visit : The forums in my forums list.It takes me really less time to shift a place,I can't stick to a show forever.๐Ÿค”
What are the current shows you are watching? : MP,ISK,YHM,SSEL,KKB and almost every other show on TV!๐Ÿ˜†
What are your expectations from this show ? : A beautiful concept with talented actors!โญ๏ธ

Edited by ...Jes... - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Name : Jyoti .. naam toh suna hee hoga ๐Ÿ˜†
A few lines about yourself : I me myself ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Forum you are most likely to be found in/visit :  Zee forums and now here ๐Ÿ˜†
What are the current shows you are watching?  : Jodha akbar , Humsafars , Kumkum bhagya , Mahadev , Gustakh dil ,  Big boss ,  errr most of the other zee tv shows ๐Ÿ˜† ,
What are your expectations from this show ? : Hv lots of expectations all thanks to some impressive promos and a powerful cast and of course wants to see a Apu show which is carrying lots of promise this time ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Name- SingaporeFan
A few lines about yourself : Like to read n watch interesting n different shows...no saas bahu soaps please
Forum you are most likely to be found in/visit : RangRasiya and Big Boss
What are the current shows you are watching? Laut Aao Trisha n BB8-- Breaking Bad
What are your expectations from this show ? A mature n interesting story

Edited by SingaporeFan - 9 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Name : Dev/ DV/ Viv.                aah! whatever you like!
A few lines about yourself : Punctual, Moody, Listener, Trust-able, Determined, Author/Writer, Social Activist, Day Dreamer, Positive, Optimist, Helper, and you can find out yourself! 
Forum you are most likely to be found in/visit : PKDH, BV, YRKKH, TP, ADHY, Airlines, Bigg Boss 8 And all others which are in my my forums and every other forum as well๐Ÿ˜†.
What are the current shows you are watching? I watch Tumhari Paakhi, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Airlines, Payr Ka Dard Hai, Bigg Boss 8, and many more.
It should be a unique show which should present the real aspect of life instead of reel one. All actors are versatile. Hopefully, it remains a finite series.

Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rozy  , mostly silent member, watching for apoorva.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Name : Nandini

A few lines about yourself :I am friendly helpful and talkative 
Forum you are most likely to be found in/visit : Jodha Akbar or Suhasi AT IN DKDM

What are the current shows you are watching? Jodha Akbar, Kumkum bhagya, DKDM hamsafars 

What are your expectations from this show ? I want a mature story which looks into various aspects of how  a woman strives to maintain a dignity also I am looking for a good live story 

Another thing is I am here for Apoorva 
Edited by -Gitanjali- - 9 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Name : (what you would prefer be  called) - Suvika / Suvi

A few lines about yourself : I'm a writer. Started my career in this field at India Forums (Kuch Toh Log Kahenge - Sony Channel). Have published four books so far and working on the fifth one. 

Forum you are most likely to be found in/visit : KTLK and here. 

What are the current shows you are watching?  None. Lost touch with TV in the recent times. To make sure I don't forget the timings of this one, I have put an alarm in my phone. Please go ahead and laugh. I promise i won't feel bad. ๐Ÿ˜†

What are your expectations from this show ? I don't want it to be turned into an infinite series. The story has a huge potential. Hope they en-cash it. 

P.S : Dev .. you do remember me, don't you?? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Name : (what you would prefer be called)- Jyothi
A few lines about yourself: I am a crazy girl
Forum you are most likely to be found in/visit: balika vadhu
What are the current shows you are watching? house
What are your expectations from this show ? amazing acting and a good story line
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Name :sameera but sami also does ..
A few lines about yourself :a Punjabi indian living in cold north---hence hate snow love IF it brings loads of warmth on cold gloomy days...
Forum you are most likely to be found in/visit :at present gustakh Dil but started with Kajjal , jassi and every single of apu's forums except big boss and latest cameo...
What are the current shows you are watching? Gustakh Dil
I would love to see the finite series with a strong storyline, good acting and depth analysis if human heart and its vast world...of maze..

hello to every one on forum ,some old friends some new people...hope to  see a active forum with very good discussion...
am so happy to see a writer in members ...would love to read ur views...to the storyline and execution.