MTV Splitsvilla 7

Shit Shit Shit

TheGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Abhi The King, Could anything get worse.
He is the most egoistic, self centered, arrogant douche On this show. Ayaz was hands down better than me.
He even went behind his friends back.

Moreover all he cares about is himself, Not even Khushi.

Its a relief that I Already know that Mayank Gandhi was the winner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously i dint want Abhi to b d king.. Shravan is a good performer...he has always performed well..
infact for 1st queen contender it was shravan who drank most of d juice for khushi than Abhishek... He is really good wen it comes to task.. Today also he was doing well but he couldn't win.😭.. I dint want him to loose to tht Abhishek atleast..
TheGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swth1310

seriously i dint want Abhi to b d king.. Shravan is a good performer...he has always performed well..

infact for 1st queen contender it was shravan who drank most of d juice for khushi than Abhishek... He is really good wen it comes to task.. Today also he was doing well but he couldn't win.😭.. I dint want him to loose to tht Abhishek atleast..

EXACTLY, And the worst part is when After winning Abhi starts to pass personal Comments.
I Mean Shravan Never said anything Cheap about Ashwini When he won. 
On the other hand, Exactly After Winning The first thing abhi said Was Personal. Disgusting. 
Sesika thumbnail
Sravan performed better than Abhishek but bad luck that he didnt make it
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel the same, thank God I know that Gandhi won.. 
With the fewer number of guys left, it is obvious that Dana doesn't have much options for dumping. So Shravan could possibly be going out next..

Why do I feel that Rashi will leave next courtesy Abhishek
farheen.raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
shravan has proved to be an excellent performer 
abhishek won oly coz of kushi's height i jus hate him
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
I hope u guys knw that abhi,shravan and ayaz r very gud frnds now,mayank gandhi is in relation with mihika verma.. So dont hate ppl for a reality show! U r hating him or her and in reality they r frnds😆
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't like Abhishek but then I'm also kind of happy that he is the king because now the dumping ground story will be different I used to like Shravan also because he was very fair.But now it will be a change so eager to watch that!
-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really Shravan was the most deserving guy in splitsvilla. He hardly talks ill about others, very good performer, more action less talk unlike other losers & genuine guy. I rooted for him, but as per FB he's going to be 4th finalist. And I wish he choose someone like rashi or khushi who are loyal & beautiful as well.     
-spartacus- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FaultInOurStars

I hope u guys knw that abhi,shravan and ayaz r very gud frnds now,mayank gandhi is in relation with mihika verma.. So dont hate ppl for a reality show! U r hating him or her and in reality they r frnds😆

@bold😲 can u pls elaborate it, I wanna know their relationship offscreen. In show I hated abhishek as he was full of himself & misbehaved & used dumbo khushi as per his convenience. Ayaz less said is better. Shravan was only sensible,cool & tolerable guy in this season.😊