Rangrasiya

~Paro dresses as bride,in d dress 2 stay~ RR reruns Review epi 10 n 11

_CrazyRudraFan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello RRians!!!
Watched epi 10th n 11th??

Finally pretty pretty Paro gets dressed in the Red lehnga..which according to Sanaya can be the only reason for RR not getting TRPs. Coz rest every thing was perrrfect.
Sanz is so funny😆 love how she gives IVs.. Oh i miss her..

Okay coming back to epi.. The scene where mamisa n mala consoles Paro.. Made me think they are strengthening her for the storm that awaits... 

Next, Varun being so sweet... He only seemed to be made up of all sugar..

Tejawat and Amanbat their best. I missed this power-packed performances of them later.. Y do TRP audience demand family drama all d tym???? 

The grandeur RR had..none other show ever had...except for the mythological shows. A story of current time..have never been made so breathtaking.

Poor Paro, starts crying in dis red attire..n keeps crying for a month.. Phew. Sanaya was more than perfect as Paro. Like one of her AT is titled, she immortalized Paro. 👏

--------------Epi-11------------

The scene shown as precap for eternity was finally shown in the episode.😆 I waited for this scene with baited breath. More coz i wanted a new precap😉

The scene where Rudra points gun at Paro... He tries to listen to the faintest yet strong call of his soul...as to why cant he shoot her, what's with the girl in front of him that he feels an alien connection...which he cant comprehend or confess in his scariest dreams... Ek khoobsurat aurat? Connection with a beautiful lady? 

Highlight of the episode for me was Rudra on his phatphatiya... The hottest. N Varun's changing expressions. He was good.

One more for Rudra lovers... Shwetha makes me fall for Ashish all the more with these stunning collages 

Edited by _CrazyRudraFan_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Resiyaaa resiyaaa no unresiyaaa 🤣Edited by Preggy - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Preggy

Resiyaaa resiyaaa no unresiyaaa 🤣

No unresiyaaa 🤣

Amy unresiya aaj toh kar hi lena yaaar
kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya u r right... who can forget the red lehenga... poor sanaya... how many days she had to wear it😆.. until dey gave her rudra's oversized kurta😛... she was cute in tht though😉... nd s ofcourse the epic scene were rudra points his gun at paro but unable to shoot her... nd varun thts sooo sweet to be true ofcourse
Originally posted by: kulfi89

Ya u r right... who can forget the red lehenga... poor sanaya... how many days she had to wear it😆.. until dey gave her rudra's oversized kurta😛... she was cute in tht though😉... nd s ofcourse the epic scene were rudra points his gun at paro but unable to shoot her... nd varun thts sooo sweet to be true ofcourse

Hahaha! I remember Sanz in an IV said she hates red now😆 Sanish laughed about her same dress for months like anything. They'r so darn cute. I miss them😭

There's a special episode today on the rerun vimeo channel. Do check out d post for it. Thanks for joining evryday 🤗
-Pramila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
lovely post dear😃
can't forget sanny iv's abt this langa n red color 😆
some pic from my side hope you like it😊
a
s

n the scene we wait for
a
Originally posted by: parud143

lovely post dear😃

can't forget sanny iv's abt this langa n red color 😆
some pic from my side hope you like it😊
a
s

n the scene we wait for
a

Wow!!!! These are fabulous sweetie!!! Thanks for sharing!🤗

RR n Parud has become such an imp part... Though they left our screens but not our hearts n thoughts ❤️
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First of all very sorry for the delay Sweetie...

Finally all festivities done and I am back..Try to be more regular now😆😆

Good writeup Brin...So true about the red bridal dress😉 but you know I love that costume..Sanaya was gorgeous in that bridal wear..I agree with her, RR's best moments were with that costume...Screw the TRPS😡

WOW..beautiful collages Shweta..looks like you have gone Rudra-maniac😆😆...Well no complaints...good for us too😉...Drooling drooling...still drooling☺️

Prams thats good chorni dear😆😆...Lovely siggies...

Now waiting for the epic Vande matram sequences...One of the epic scenes in TV industry👏

Originally posted by: deepsel

First of all very sorry for the delay Sweetie...

Finally all festivities done and I am back..Try to be more regular now😆😆

Good writeup Brin...So true about the red bridal dress😉 but you know I love that costume..Sanaya was gorgeous in that bridal wear..I agree with her, RR's best moments were with that costume...Screw the TRPS😡

WOW..beautiful collages Shweta..looks like you have gone Rudra-maniac😆😆...Well no complaints...good for us too😉...Drooling drooling...still drooling☺️

Prams thats good chorni dear😆😆...Lovely siggies...

Now waiting for the epic Vande matram sequences...One of the epic scenes in TV industry👏

Thank you for joining dear!! Everyone's busy in this festive season..no need to say sorry sweetie.
M gonna try make collages for Vande matram sequence😃 Lets see how it turns out😛

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for delayed response😊
Super analysis brin and awesome collages by shweta
Who could miss the red lehenga😆. Poor sanaya hated red after this
Power packed epidoes and rudra arriving in style and man the moment he points the gun at Paro and unable to shoot her and their expressions. Bang on. Missing RR and Parud loads