Bade Acche Laggte Hai

NEW UPDATE: DIL TOH HAI DIL EPILOGUE on pg33 - Page 27

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DiehardRaYafan

Aww...Leena, such beautiful words in tarif of my writing skills๐Ÿ˜ณI got inspiration for bold Priya from Priya's character herself. Throughout the show, Priya never shied from showing her feelings if she really cared for someone especially Ram. They are both possessive towards each other but Priya knows when to act maturely when it comes to duty towards family. I am such a lazy writer...I initiate a story then have tough time actually sitting down and finishing it. I have one more unfinished story on RaYa " An Unsusal suspect " which I would like to finish as well as it bothers me to leave things halfway. I am so glad that this one is finally done. Thank you for taking the time to comment dear!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

dear
what ever you said abt Priya was so true yes she didnt had a special place for anyone in her life expect Ram her kids even comes after Ram in her life she left Ram both time for his betterment not for others so loved it imagination SaaS too good... abt aalsi writer well TAG goes to me many stories in mind but get no time to write or I say feels lazy to write well will be waiting for ur next incomplete update plz do post soon will be waiting n yes this was fantastic for sure...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LovingRaYa

I am happy to know about your decision dear
Their are readers who are happy being in silent rather than to comment but their are others too who love to read your work. So it will great treat for them through your writing.
And indeed it was a good shayari I like it ๐Ÿ˜‰
Any Malik is an expert dear and you are too ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks Aanchal..your sweet words of encouragement always inspire me. I have started next chapter of my other story "an unusual suspect" ..will wait for your feedback on that as well.
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Anchal di...I m with u. me also want more.
plzzz... request to the writer...write more n more in raya

thank you dear..I am continuing my other story soon!
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvSSever

Hi dear..

Wow..superb epilogue dear..
Its always a pleasure to read raya like this and always a good feel to read yours..
Thanks for the epilogue..

The final blow from priya to Ram was lol...
She knows Ram very well.. :)

thank you for the feedback! RaYa's relationship stays spicy because these daily banters and Priya certainly keeps Ram on his feet...poor Golu! ๐Ÿ˜†
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks Aanchal..your sweet words of encouragement always inspire me. I have started next chapter of my other story "an unusual suspect" ..will wait for your feedback on that as well.

Sure dear will be waiting for the next chapter
And seems I have to go through the story once again as I am forgetting it ๐Ÿ˜†
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leena04

dear
what ever you said abt Priya was so true yes she didnt had a special place for anyone in her life expect Ram her kids even comes after Ram in her life she left Ram both time for his betterment not for others so loved it imagination SaaS too good... abt aalsi writer well TAG goes to me many stories in mind but get no time to write or I say feels lazy to write well will be waiting for ur next incomplete update plz do post soon will be waiting n yes this was fantastic for sure...

you are right Leena, it's very hard to find time and energy to sit down to pen the stories floating in our heads that's why it's nice that when we do make that effort, we get comments and likes from the readers. Thank you for your support and encouragement!
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow This was all plan 
Raya got married and now he is not letting Priya to go anywhere. 
Epilogue was too good. beautifully written. 
seductive Priya๐Ÿ˜‰
wonderful love story
loved it sooo much.
thanks for PM...write more
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovelysakshi

wow This was all plan 

Raya got married and now he is not letting Priya to go anywhere. 
Epilogue was too good. beautifully written. 
seductive Priya๐Ÿ˜‰
wonderful love story
loved it sooo much.
thanks for PM...write more

thanks for taking the time to read and for appreciating this story. I have other story going " An Unusual Suspect "...do check that out as well. I would really appreciate the feedback !
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for taking the time to read and for appreciating this story. I have other story going " An Unusual Suspect "...do check that out as well. I would really appreciate the feedback !

Yes...I got PM...I will read soon๐Ÿ˜›