NEW UPDATE: DIL TOH HAI DIL EPILOGUE on pg33 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Here I am with another short story...I really like those dreamy, flying high in love type of romances...bilkul SRK type of movies with our very own RK starring as the main lead ;) so here is my feeble attempt..Hope you all will like and comment.
The main leads are in their late twenties here.

How did we end up in such a hot mess!! We were clinging to each other and very fiercely working on sucking every last breath. Clearly our senses were drugged with the sensual assaults our needy bodies were invoking making us deliciously incapacitated at the moment. The moment her rosebud lips crashed against mine, I lost the tiny ounce of restraint that I was holding ontoj all evening.The ethereal yet provocative sight of her drenching in the first monsoon rain, the way her white sari was hugging her curves and her smooth skin was playing peek-a-boo around her bosom and waist was enough to drive any man insane with desire. When she saw me watching her enjoy the first downpour, she put out her hand asking me to join her. I reluctantly stepped into the rain, mainly drawn by her sincere request to enjoy nature's gifts that she so humbly rejoiced. I shivered and shook trying to adjust as the rain drops touched me then a surreal feeling passed through me, as if every raindrop was washing away my burdens,liberating and invigorating me. With arms out to catch more of the rain drops while rejuvenating drops touched my face,I started to laugh out loud sharing my gratitude. She was watching me through her hooded eyes. She stopped in her tracks and all of a sudden the expression on her face changed...next thing I know she leapt towards me and wrapped her arms around me. I held her against my chest confused with her sudden action yet reveling the feeling of her in my arms. 
      A little while later, I pulled her back from me and asked " Is everything okay Priya?" She looked up into my eyes,her deep brown chocolate pools pulling me in their depths and conveying unspeakable emotions. "Priyaa..let's go inside otherwise you might fall si... Priya pressed her beautifully manicured fingers onto my quivering lips. Her eyes now gazing my lips wantonly, she went on her tiptoes and gently leaned forward pressing her lips on mine for a smooth,gentle yet soul stirring kiss. The moment our bodies touched, an electrifying impulse took us over. The frenzy of emotions combined with physical ecstacy had taken over our otherwise sane mind and body. Both of us are mature adults always kept the worldly relations ahead of our wants and always kept ourselves within the confines of our duties and expectations. But now that we were pouring out our feelings, the affirmation I had been looking for since the realization of my feelings for her was being stamped in far more beautiful way than I had anticipated.
   My hands were cupping her face and drawing her closer for deep and lingering kiss. She was kissing me as fiercely as i was kissing her. All the things we could never say out loud were being poured out in this mating of our lips and tongues. The world around us stopped moving. Time had stopped. I was awash in the taste of her lips and the scent of her body...it was blissful oblivion.
        The sound of thunder roaring in the distance pulled Priya out of her trance. She looked up at my face as if to come out of her disorientation,putting her hands on my chest pushed herself away from my hold while I was still reeling from the effects of what had just transpired between us. " Ah! I ...I am really sorry Ram" " this should've never happened ...I don't know what came over me...I ..I am S..s..Sorry! With tears pouring out of doe shaped eyes, she turned and left me standing in the rain.
       I was feeling like the King of the World!...a King,who has yet to conquer the world ( his queen) but nevertheless was armed with the right weapons ( his immense love and determination) ...Never mind, this conquering - shonkering ...in this feeling of grandiosity I forget that I was in deep sh** now. How am I going to tell everyone that  I AM IN LOVE with my friend Rajat Kapur's FIANCE !!"
Edited by DiehardRaYafan - 7 years ago
Yippee...me first.
Nice start... Ram in love with Rajat's fiancee..  Super..
Please continue soon😛
In beginning only you added a twist now it will be interesting see Ram love for Priya without knowing to Rajat...
Both their feelings are expressed so Beautifully!!👏
You should definitely write more stories...

Waiting for next update
intrsting start... beautifully expressed😊
do continue soon
nice start please continue soon
nice and interesting start
continue soon
Beautiful story amazing waiting how both will tell each other that they love each other n also Rajat waiting for next part pls update soon
very nice... Interesting stryline.
Pls updae nxt part soon.. 😊
yaaar yaha b rajat... but pl koi b mu mat karna raya ke beech me. plzzz. update soon. nice story