Talking about people’s weight/appearance - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by Buffie

true pinkdrop..There's no point fooling oneself saying that looks dont matter in this buisness...and when these celebrities can reap all the perquisites(fame,being written about,being  featured in the page 3 section),they must also be ready for the brickbats....If celebrities cant handle the heat,they need to go and do some work where no one would talk about their looks

and what's worse is that..even celebs would agree that they are fat,but the fans...uuuuuuuffffffffffffffff,when one is in limelight, one is posing himself / herself for JUDGEMENT!  They are SUPPOSED to look good and dress well at all times ...Stupid DEVOTEES🤢🤢 always howling and crying about her weight being fine,always howling and crying that the stars dress well,always howling that nothing negative should be said about the star and to top it all,a blackmail.."I AM LEAVING IF ..AS EVERYONE IS CRITICIZING MY STAR...You made people quit the forum and other such gibberish"....C'mon,these people need to grow up,not everyone will worship the stars,not eveyone will glorify.....Some need to stop kidding themselves😛 

yea buffie i also agree with u people criticizing stars 😛 well we cant really do anything abt these types of people cause its peorson to person opinion lol😃😃