Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: parud143

Soney kye time main ye kya dekha liya mainey ...
Darling where you?????? 🤣
Good night guys 🤗
Now i will do what Parud didn't 🤣

Will you share ur CAPS what PARUD missed🤣
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sizzling pics. My most favorite scene from RR. They just burnt the screen with their hotness.

The closeness and the kiss. The hesitation of Paro yet wanting the kiss. The eagerness and nothing can stop me attitude of Rudra. It was the best kiss of Indian Television.

Nothing can beat the chemistry of Sanish. I so so miss them. Now just memories left.
Edited by psagars - 9 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbuf

Verrryyy hot 

🤣 Danda Paani pe lo😆😆
deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue_rose1605

Lovely caps...drooling drooling drooling...

Thanks Premila😳..Came back from vacation??
deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: psagars

Sizzling pics. My most favorite scene from RR. They just burnt the screen with their hotness.

The closeness and the kiss. The hesitation of Paro yet wanting the kiss. The eagerness and nothing can stop me attitude of Rudra. It was the best kiss of Indian Television.

Nothing can beat the chemistry of Sanish. I so so miss them. Now just memories left.

So true dear..This is the best kiss scene so far in indian TV..Missing them like hell as every day passes by
-Pramila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepsel

Will you share ur CAPS what PARUD missed🤣

yaha shrif hum dono hai so no disturbance , no pic n no vid😉🤣
_CrazyRudraFan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Caps Deepa
Jaipur track was d first tym i fell for the mellowed Rudra. While many were upset about losing angry Rudy boy...i was waiting for him to show a Rudra struggling with his inner turmoil, facing love, facing himself which he left smwhr year before. N Ashish nailed it. Love, confusion, angst, everything in a shot. Brilliant. Love him. 
Paro was sooo cute when drunk...she too found herself, long lost. The way she comfortably opposed Rudra and did what she felt like... Just makes me go awww...☺️

Thank you for the reminiscences sweetie🤗
Edited by _CrazyRudraFan_ - 9 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: parud143

yaha shrif hum dono hai so no disturbance , no pic n no vid😉🤣

Arey u take selfie and share naa🤣
deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: _CrazyRudraFan_

Lovely Caps Deepa

Jaipur track was d first tym i fell for the mellowed Rudra. While many were upset about losing angry Rudy boy...i was waiting for him to show a Rudra struggling with his inner turmoil, facing love, facing himself which he left smwhr year before. N Ashish nailed it. Love, confusion, angst, everything in a shot. Brilliant. Love him. 
Paro was sooo cute when drunk...she too found herself, long lost. The way she comfortably opposed Rudra and did what she felt like... Just makes me go awww...☺️

Thank you for the reminiscences sweetie🤗

So true Brin and thank you😳...I loved these scenes with mellowed Rudra and chirpy Paro.....How can we forget those days when whole forum exploded just for the precap and were waited for the episode even without sleeping whole night😆😆..

I am just in awe how only these 8 months have made us mad for RR and PARUD which even other long running series have failed to make an impact in our hearts..😛