Health & Fitness

weight loss surgery in india

steevephilip thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello. From many years I have problem with overweight. I was trying all diets but without success. Now I heard for the product for weight loss lipovon. Do you have some information about this product?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mims thumbnail
HI Steeve...
There is no such thing as a weight loss product. 
They are just gimmicks to make the gullible, body conscious public part with their hard-earned cash in the misguided belief that they can lose weight by doing nothing. Ia m preferring you for a weight loss surgery..it seems it  will be more effective for your problem..

for more details you just visit:
http://www.mimsindia.com/clinics_departments.php
sumitahuja78 thumbnail
I personally didn't use the product but as I do some R&d  on the internet and found it useful for many users... so I think you can try this for loss weight. 
shilpi11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would suggest you to take proper health counseling. Actually with the help of some operation it's not like 100% results. Surgery can be harmful. I would suggest you to take counseling through BMTG international. They can consult you better with lose of weight without any harmful effects on the body. Actually I am regular user of this gym & I got great results through it.
PlacidWay thumbnail
Bariatric surgery is generally explained as weight loss surgery. When other fat reduction methods such as a rigorous diet management and daily physical exercise, are not effective anymore, bariatric surgery is the best choice to lose and manage weight in a safe, planned way.
aditityagi thumbnail

There is no such product which can help in weight loss. Bariatric surgery is the weight loss surgery that many people are opting for now-a-days. In this surgery, the size of stomach is reduced so that you take less food and lesser amount of fat accumulates in your body. After this surgery, one needs to take a lot of care and precautions and then the person gradually reduces weight.

A natural way in which you can reduce a lot of weight is to know your body mass ratio. With the help of BMR, you can find out the number of calories you should consume so as to reduce weight with regular exercise. Try to burn around 500 calories in a day and take proper sleep of 7 hours a day. Consume a glass of bottle gourd juice in the morning every day empty stomach. Keep a regular track of your body weight. Cut down on saturated fats. With these small inclusions to your lifestyle, I am pretty sure you will be able to reduce good amount of weight. If you try this, do write back to me whether it works for you.

All the best!😉 

anonym45 thumbnail
You should do blood tests of TSH, ft3 and ft4 levels as difficulty with losing weight may be caused by thyroid
kyraclinic1 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Liposuction is defined as the removal of fat from deposits beneath the skin using a hollow stainless steel tube (called a cannula) with the assistance of a powerful vacuum. Liposuction can be accomplished either with the use of general anesthesia, or with heavy IV sedation, or totally by local anesthesia It is a myth that some people come for asking liposuction as a treatment for their obesity. Liposuction is not for weight reduction. It is for aspirating out the fat from stubborn areas of body , which areas do not respond to exercising and/or dieting. It is more of artistic working for your body contouring or sculptouring.

http://kyraclinic.com/cosmetic-surgery.php?category=Liposuction
deepasinghg thumbnail
Yes Many Other peoples suffering with the same problem as you stated that but this problem has solution 
SPS Hospitals is best in providing weight loss surgery, bariatric surgery, obesity surgery etc. They provide full care and treatment to patients, SPS Hospitals have well qualified and expert surgeons to provide treatment and without any harm and side effect to body.

You have to just call them by visting spshospitals.com

All your problems will end there, SPS Hospitals comes in best hospitals in Punjab, Ludhiana, India because of multi facilities and well educated staff comapre to others
deepasinghg thumbnail
if you are looking for weight loss surgery in India then have a loon on SPS hospitals they are finest in any treatment. last year my aunt have weight loss surgery she loose her weight 120kg to 85kg. painless and natural treatment. 
for more information visit http://www.spshospitals.com/