Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nik1310

guys with respect to the above, i kind of got the vibe from Ashish sharmas IV - the final couple of ones - that move on and Tiwary sr also if i remember did mention that good things shd not not be dragged something like that...do not remember the exact words but the were indications contrary to what we wanted ...like RR 2.  Of course AS did say if we get another chance sanaya and me will work together.

tewari sir was disappointed that RR was ending. Anyway from all the Ivs that I hve seen I am getting the vibes that they r all disappointed and surprised at RR ending. Since RR was not a trp gainer there is a chance that they may repeat sanish who were undoubtedly popular. Ashish also said that  thankful hai ki  hum aapmein yeh jazbaa jagaa payein bohot jald hum aapke liye kuch Bethar leke ayengey. This could mean anything I take it as a positive sign. And anyway we have moved on ,just that hoping for something that we liked in future is alright. I will keep trying.
_CrazyRudraFan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hiie Praba!!
The collage just made me go through the most wonderful moments of RR n my Parud. Missing them real bad yaar... Just want dis tym to pass d soonest. Asap.

SANISH are beyond magical. Hope the Indian tv history changes n we see em together onscreen. Hahh! My heart is craving for them. RR was such a perfect show. 

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _CrazyRudraFan_

Hiie Praba!!

The collage just made me go through the most wonderful moments of RR n my Parud. Missing them real bad yaar... Just want dis tym to pass d soonest. Asap.

SANISH are beyond magical. Hope the Indian tv history changes n we see em together onscreen. Hahh! My heart is craving for them. RR was such a perfect show. 

Hey brin
Glad u liked the collages
Yes missing RR and Parud.
Agree sanish were too good. I really hope they do come together again. I have not had enough of them. RR was and will always be an amazing show.