Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS - Dusri Baar Wala I Love You

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
HIII FRIENDS HERE IS MY NEW OS...

Scene start from Dusri baar wala i love u...

Ram aap jaaeye study me plz...

Gussa kyu hoti ho jaa raha hu...byee gn and kiss on her tummy gn babies...

Ram left...

*****************Flashback********************

15 HOURS Eariler in Morning...

A husband and a wife are sleeping on roof of their house with their arms in arms. Sun is rising up. Cool breeze is blowing. Chirruping of birds makes husband stirs and finally, he wakes up and remembers he is on roof of his house with his wife.

RAM'S Narration :

It's morning and my dear wify is still sleeping. It is so good to look at sky while lying.

I must say that it was her idea of sleeping here as it was peaceful to sleep with blanket of stars over us and even now it is very soothing. And I, as always, loved her idea because I know she loves star gazing, star counting its keeps our romance alive the way she imagines the forms out of clouds, gets excited every time she finds one and I love watching her when she does that. I can see golden sun rays falling on her face making her skin glow and she is looking more beautiful now.

(but first i refuse bcoz she is pregnant and how could we sleep in open agar use thand lag gayi aur jounior ke liye bhi aacha nahi hai ...but somehow she agrees me)...

My lovely wife priya... I love you and thank god for letting us know each other in a better manner over past 6 years."

Wait a second! Oh hell, how could i main ye din kaise bhul sakta hu...?

I never imagined I could be so deeply and madly in love with her that I would forget this important date...

I hope she has not planned anything big to celebrate these l. I should think of something. What could be done...

I can give flowers but we keep giving flowers on any day we feel like...

I can prepare today's breakfast but I did that for her on last valentine...

Songs...? I am already done with making a video for her on our 1st anniversary.and song sunke wo fir se tease karegi...

Cake, greetings...? All done. What is left?

Well, I am short of ideas now as I have used every single idea of mine in last 6 years...

Oh! She is getting up. Act normal. Don't let her know today is something important.

Oh...she herself must be remembering.

Priya:  "Good morning Mr.kapoor...!"

I: "Good morning wify...

", I love your smile. Every day when I see you smile, I fall for you all over again.

"Did I wake you up jaan?"

P: "No you dint and that is what I want to know... When you are awake then why dint you wake me up? Aur ye jaan kya baat hai bada pyar aa rha hai aaj...priya

Chale niche I got to prepare your breakfast and peehu uth gayi hogi to kya sochegi ..."

I catches her lips in mine...and after some time...we seprate

tumhe chup karne ka bus yahi ek tarika hai...ab suno

Well if I would have woke you up then how could I have pursued what I like the most... looking at my sleeping beauty"

Aur jo sochna hai sochne do peehu ko...

Priya : "Shut up mr.kapoor... u bcoming shamless day by day...Now get up..!!!!

We came down to room

Priya : You have to go to office and I need to prepare BF for you and peehu... 

And I forget to say..."

I :  "Say what...?" (I hope she does not remember.)

Priya : "To say that... I love you my hubby"

aapne hi ek baar kaha tha na ki subh uth ke sabse pahle main yahi sunna chaunga tumhare muh se...she blushed...

"I love you too my wify "i said...

Finally use yaad aa gay she said...

Priya : Ram mera gift kaha hai...

Gift kyu...i said while hoping she does not have any surprise planned for today. How can I forget this day and not bring any gift for her...ohh god how i forget...

Priya : Accha to aaj ka din yad nahi hai aapko...

I : Are haa mujhe yaad aa gaya Aaj se 3month phle hume pata chala tha ki hamare twins hone wale hai...

Priya : Aap rahne dijiye ram aap office jaiye sham ko party hai mujhe thodi bahut preparation karni hai aap jaiye...

I: Are tum gussa kyu hoti ho main jaa rha hu bus gussa mat ho tum its not good for babies...

What should I do? Should I go office today? Or take off...

But what will I do after that? I have not done any preparation and she does not allow  going out in this condition. Nor She won't let me enter kitchen now.

Oh god! Please help me...Idea! I will follow a normal routine.

After reaching office, I will take half day and in the meantime, I will jot down my feelings in a love letter for her remembering last 6 years of us. 

Then, will keep this letter on her table addressed to myself so that when she will see, she will come to me and I will ask her to read.

Yes, that way I can see every expression on her face. Yes, that way I can see smile on her face. I might get caught. She knows my handwriting. I can ask someone from my office to write my name on that envelope. Yes, this sounds to be a plan. I can add details into it.

But i have to act that i dont remember whats special today jst act normal...

Brekfast milega ki ese hi jau...

Hey one min

aaj tum BF kyu bana rahi ho...

priya :

Kyoki aap ke jaisi nhi hu ki bhul jau aaj spl day hai aur aaj ke din aapko mere hath ka hi khana hi pasand hai...

"priya plz bata do naa aaj kya spl hai mujhe nahi yaad aa rha hai...

Mr.kapoor yaad kijiye sham tak shayad yaad aa jaega...

I  : "As you say madam..!

what are you making today?"

Priya : "Din to yaad hai nahi...so definitely I am not preparing aloo paratha...

"How do you know I was asking you to prepare aloo paratha...

Priya :

"Kyoki Aloo ko aloo parathe ke alwa kuch suzta hi nahi hai...

Plz plz aloo paratha jaanu plz and i make puppy face...

She laughed ok mr.kapoor...

Love u priya...and love u too my juniors

Priya : 

"And I love you too my hubby...Now enough of love you, get up!

After next 20 minutes, I am sitting on dining table, done with breakfast and still hoping there won't be any surprises for priya...

Priya : Mr.kapoor... I can see you don't wish to leave today..!"

I :  "To be truthful my dear wify... I don't wish to leave you everyday but if I won't go office then how things will get going...

I wanna give u more time...

Priya : Haha mr.kapoor I know your work but it is my duty to feed you and our ur 3 devils...

Hey dont call my bacchass devil...

Priya : Ok ok sorry now go...

Office :

"Good morning Jenny!"

"Good morning sir."

"Do one thing today. Please no phone calls, no meetings. Tell them I am on leave and I shall be leaving for home early. And you are smart enough not to ask any further questions. Getting?"

"Yes sir."  Anything spl today

yes very spl

Now, all I need to do is write a letter. What can be written?

Let me think.  Oh god! Why I am not good as her at writing down what I am feeling.  I can do it. Think good and good will follow. Let's start.

"Dear Priya

It has been 6 years now since we had decided to spend the rest of our lives with each other and I am sure we'll be with each other till the end of the time but despite this long time, the day when I made you mine is still fresh in my memory. It seems like last night that led me to say it aloud to you that I Love You.

I don't know what happened to me that time when we disconnected that particular moment in office when i came back from usa .. But whatever that was, that particular feeling made me realize,

"Yes! I am complete today".

From that very moment I had started calling you my love in my mind and it was really very hard for me to restrict myself from telling you this.

That night after natasha show when we become one, my perception towards you had changed. Now, you were my friend and my lover. I had realized that you also wanted the same when you had shared your feelings with me during your wishes day when i was slept and u were caressing my hair but that day i m in half sleep but i want to here ur confesstion from ur mouth in front of me...and u confessed with fight and now i understand it was happening from both sides.

You had no idea that my feelings had changed and how I was feeling when I was with you. I controlled myself hard from telling you what I was feeling as I wanted to keep it for and make my confesstion beautiful for u that happens to that night on after natasha show . Only I knew how I managed myself for 1 day but on the day it all got out of my hands when I sat next to you in Show. I was just looking at your hands and I when i hold ur hand, wanted to feel u, wanted to feel the warmth of your touch and for that all I had to do was to make you mine by telling you how I had started feeling for you and how I had fallen for you. I must not forget to say that crave to hold your hands was the main source that led to my explosion otherwise I would never . But, I thank God for letting that happen, thank You God for making me crave otherwise I wouldn't have tried.

I knew tum sab jaan mujh kar rhi thi but when i  stop u i mean kiss u to stop ur mouth, I felt something completely different. It had never happened to me before. Although all I did was to hold you but the impact was direct on my heart. It was comforting, relieving and it was some kind of happiness that was alien in nature, it was the feeling that was making me feel complete. I never knew that single human touch could make me feel this much soothing and that was all happening to me right in front of my eyes at that very moment. The way we looked into each other's eyes was another best thing happened that day. Although, our eyes met for a very brief moment but that was like for million years.

My world went upside down with immense happiness. I didn't know what to say so I burst everything how u made me different Ram Kapoor and all..

(Mobile phone rings.)

It must be my wife checking on me. I told you (looking at mobile).

"Hello!"  "Yes my  jaanu"

Priya : "Did I disturb you?"

"Well... yes you did. I am doing something really important here."

Priya : "Oh! I dint intend to disturb you. " 

"Never mind dear... anything important to tell?"

Priya : "No. Called to ask you..." 

"ask me what?

Am I forgetting something?" (Please god, agar ye mujhse fir wahi puchegi to.) 

Priya : "Let me complete.." Aap ko yaad aaya kuch kya spl hai aaj...

Haa yaad aa gaya aaj hame bacccho ke kamre ke curtains badlane hai...and laugh

Priya : "Shut up Mr.kapoor!"

"Provide me the pleasure to shut myself up... in privacy."

Priya : "Besharam! cut the call

Now let's continue with letter.

Where was I?  yes ab tum aur main hum ho gaye the...i donnt wanna remember dubai but I am thankful to you for all the happiness you gave to me in form of mini me Peehu..moving on to jaipur  I just love those little sweet things between us like keep turning to see each other till the last moment, looking for every single possibility to be with each other, saying I love you in the end of every single meeting, wishing you good night by calling you my wife every single night ...your act of leaving some water for me every time we are alone, wishing each other monthly anniversary and so many more. ur dairy's every moment u give me 5 years of peehu... I just can't believe it that God is really watching us and giving us each and every single thing that we want. I believe after all you are an Angel that's why God is concerned about us and again give this twins again and this time i enjoy each and every moment of fatherhood just bcoz of you... At last, I love you my wife, will always love you, will never leave you and will always take care of you...

now important day Aaj hi ke din maine tumhe dusri baar I love you kaha tha...

Happy 2nd love confesstion Anniversary my Wife.  Lots of Love, 

Tumahara  RAM

This seems to look good. I can only hope that Priya will also like it. What time is it? Oh! It's already 3.30. What else to add with this letter? I should arrange for flowers. That always works on females. What else? U mm...should I buy another book for her? I c an but that is not very exciting. I should take her out... No, no aaj to party hai... What to do, then? One thing can be done. Yes. I got it. Now I should reach home.

MY Narration :

At KM in front of Raya Room

knock knock

priya : "Who is there?"

RAm : "Guess who??"

Priya : "Oh! You home...? Are you alright?" 

Ram: "Yes my wify. I am perfectly fine. I am home to get some things."

"OK,mujhe laga yaad aa gaya...

Ram: " Yaad ... ram scrathing his temple...

leave it Mr.kapoor me going to hall u stay here...

priya went to hall chking party arrangement...

Ram called to jeweller and order something

At party

RAYA Dance (all things as per show)

Party Over...

Ram already at room b4 priya

Now is the time. (Keeping envelope quietly on the study table under the water bottle)...and ram came back to bed...

priya came

priya : gaadi nikaliye...

Ram : kyu...kahi ja rahi ho...

Priya: akele nahi jaa rahi hu aap  bhi chal rahe hai...drive

Ram : kaha kyu itni raat me doctor ne kaha hai...

priya : kyu doctor kahega to hi leke jaenge...

Ram :  ha bhai doctor kahega to bilkul...batao naa doctor ne kaha hai kya...

Impossible Mr.Kapoor and priya scold him...

aap jaeyi study me...

ok ok...

Gussa kyu hoti ho jaa raha hu...byee gn and kiss on her tummy gn babies...

Ram Left

****************************Flashback End*******************

light off...

ram came again...

Priya : "What are you doing here, now?"

Ram :  "I am unable to find an envelope. My name is written on it. Can you please, try and find out?" plz par gussa mat karna...

Priya : "Though I am very sure, there is no such envelope but still, I will try."

Ram : "Please, do so."

A little later. 

"Mr.kapoor! Is this the letter you talking about?"

Ram :  yaaa "Open up and read. kya likha hai...

priya : It must be a letter by...

(priya continues reading) 

Ram to himself...

priya... I just love your smile. I got you jaan. Oh, her expressions narrate whole story. She loved it.

Thank you god for helping me out and for making this day so beautiful...

(After priya finishes reading with tearful eyes)

Ram :"Happy 2nd wala i love u anniversary my love" 

Priya ::  "Happy anniversary to you too Mr.kapoor"

Priya ::  mujhe laga aap bhul gaye

Ram : "Well, to be truthful, I was waiting to told you. I remembered it for past one month and I was counting every single day."  "But i forget to purchase gift for u...so i write this letter for u...

Priya : Thank you for the letter. I love it."

Ram :   "I love you too. You might have got me there but I have got another surprise for you.

b4 that plz come and sit.

Priya : kya hai ram bataiye naa...

Ram :  sit na...

priya sit on cough and said lo ab baith gayi bataiye ab...

ram apne pocket se payal nikalata hai...and takes her left foot in his hand he kiss on her foot and place payal and same for right foot...

priya ye kya pati apne patni ke pairo ko nhi chute...

Ram : kaisa laga surprise...

Priya : bahut accha...

Ram :  Priya my dear wife, I have spent most beautiful  years of my life with you. Today on this anniversary, would you promise to spend your life with me till eternity?" 

"Oh let me think, please (giggling).

ram : haawww

Priya :  Yes! , I will be yours always.

Now let us celebrate this day together."

Ram :   "You have done some preparations?"  "Well,

I tried making cake once again. I know aap mujhe allow nahi karte pregnancy me ye sab lekin neha ki help se sab ho gya now let us cut this cake together...

they cut cake and celebration done of Dusri baar I love you...

Ram place her comfortable in bed she rest her head in ram's chest and they drict to sleep...

END...

sorry for mistakes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hayyy I am first...
Wonderful story...
Just loved it 😛 thanks for PM
krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super duper is
Thanks for pm
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy seniorr...
superb os...love it a lot...
awww  that love letter part is really good..
ram's narration is really awesome..
thnks for the pm...😊
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb os
beautifully written
thanks for pm
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb yaar 
 the letter part awesome 
 each and every words just perfect and superb 
 Thank u For ur pm 
 Thank u for this one 

rosinagoor thumbnail
Awesome OS
Thanks for the PM😊
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautifully written
Ram very cleverly arrange everything for Priya for their second time I love u anniversary. He convey all his love in the letter for her lovely wife. Keep writing thanx for the pm...
maira94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os and thanks for the pm
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww such a romantic part love it keep writing