Marathi TV

Lalit-Prajakta Fan Club

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

This place is for ardent fans of Lalit Prabhakar aka Aditya Desai & Prajakta Mali aka Meghana
I know it is too late but Der Aaye Durust Aaye.
Here we will do research on them 😉 and share pics,videos and articles related to them.
Show your creativity here.Have Fun.

Edited by zoey123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoey- thumbnail
For those who don't know how to share images on IF,this will help you.

The best way to upload pics is through  http://imgur.com/

you go to that site and open the page...on the top left of the page there is 'upload images'...click on it and that will open another window, which says browse your computer...if you have pics saved in your comp, click on it and then select the pic you want to upload..and then comes start upload..click on that and the pic will be uploaded on that site..on the right hand side of the pic will be various codes...you will have to copy the code that comes under 

BBCode (message boards & forums)

copy that code and paste it in your post here...once you click post reply, the pic will automatically come in your post...hope this helped you.
Edited by -Zoey- - 9 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Zoey for starting this thread 👏  Come on girls and guys too, please start posting stuff on LP...For starters, i just found this pic on Lalit's fb page 😛
Jinki hogi taakat apoorv
Jinka hoga nishana abhed
Wo kehlayenge...TRIDEV 😳

rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After watching yesterday's JYRG episode, I am convinced that LP is romantic hero, but time being certification is limited upto Romance on Phone only...😉 Edited by rupali.patil80 - 9 years ago
ITgirl thumbnail
LP, the best thing happened to Marathi TV industry 😊
I am watching him first time in JYRG and so far loved his acting, expressions, body language, his charming personality,  HOT looks, killer smile ..
.i can go on and on 😉

He has played Aditya Desai character  with full conviction,  and shown great chemistry with his co-actors, industry seniors like Sukanya Mone, Girish Oak, Uday Tikekar, Lokesh Gupte.

I would really love to see him on Big screen, hope he achieves much more bigger and better than TV!

Edited by ITgirl - 9 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPIw1eKT2U[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p93e_TlrqA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by AadatSeMajboor - 9 years ago
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
One small article about LP in today's MaTa supplement, how he achieved success and popularity in short time 😛
-Zoey- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupali.patil80

One small article about LP in today's MaTa supplement, how he achieved success and popularity in short time 😛

Link pls. 
ITgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupali.patil80

Here is the link :)

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ IT girl, Thanks For Sharing!..I am loving LP's acting...He is doing a fab job in JYRG!...👏...He is good looking too..😳 😆