Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Rey : Kriya ko Rey se koi alag nahi kar sakta ^_^

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

I loved this line so much😆

KR breakup and Kria doing it for the sake of him going back for his career is one of our easy options and that makes more sense than any other assumption.

I loved today's episode😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes that was the highlight of the episode
I didn't get Swayam's reaction though...he was actually siding wid Kria?
Thank God Sharon asked the right question
I seriously want them in one screen again
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMGGG

I am still SHOCKKEDDD..

History repeats AGAIN! But It made sure.. THAT KRIA WILL BE BACK AGAIN!

Such a FAB episode. From Dance(ReCky one was AWESOME.) To Kriyansh!

agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kria ne pehle bhi Break-Up kia tha because of certain circumstances. And now too. But the only difference is. This time Rey knows the real meaning of her words. Because he trusts her and their love more than anything. And he knows..She will come back to him Again. :') OMG. OMG. OMGG.
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guysss will kriaaa be back?? in show.. 
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked d episode but wait they showed Kriya at d end 😲OMG is she back????????There is nothing in spoilers for KR :/
Rey's dailogue made my day Kriya ko Rey se koi alag nahi kar sakta haaye *_____*

PS My ReCky 😛
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the episode...
rey dialogues n expressions made me senti...bt i m really excited for this twist...this tym rey is gonna win kria back which i always wanted to see.just wish tht kr would b back in mumbai soon n v ll get some KR moments
ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehe...agree...nyc line...break up is ok provided they don't have an open ending...wht I did not like at all is treatment failure...which means she can't dance 😡...hope they do something abt it...i dnt mind if that does not follow any logic..waise bhi logic to hota hi nhi 😃
amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
it looks like it is a new video and shaks hair is also of new hairstyle
divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so breakup it is as expected nd reason also expected...i was nt sure whether to watch epi or nt bt considering last 2-3 epi nd they having so many flashbacks nd mostly of kriyaansh i thought to give it a try nd i m glad i did it...today epi was actually good in terms of dil dosti nd dance...ofcourse d best part was reyam nd kriyaansh journey..it was well executed (atleast better than musicals although i liked musicals also as it had kriya in most performances) nd my god recky nd swaron were awesome ...their dance was brilliant...although i didnt get why swayam himself had nt performed...mimickery portion was also gud especially"SHARON JAAP"...rey's expression nd his crying scene was awesome bt his belief in his love nd his dialogue in dat scene were highlight nd dat also helped me nt to get upset over dis bu track..nd now i have a feeling kriya will surely come even if for just last epi ...nd nd cherry on top was kriya's scene ...well i m nt sure if it some old shot or new as der is no news of shakti coming back ...well it looked like new or shooted before arsha leaving ...anyways i dont mind even if its some old shot...atleast they showed kriya..
all in all total d3 type epi atleast for me...
p.s sry for such a long post ...pata hi nhi chala kab itna sara likh diya...