Mriara VM - Soona Man Ka Aangan

Posted: 9 years ago
I was looking for a happy/romantic song to make a VM on Mriara's secret bedroom meeting when I came across this emotional song which I found appropriate for the scenes shown earlier in the week. So I made a VM on it.  The song is from Parineeta (Shaina I partially fulfilled your wish by making a VM on a song from the film, although not the one you mentioned).

Beautiful!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The song is perfect for MJ and Tara and their current situation!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Thank you soo much for making a VM on this song as this was also on my wishlist but I had not told you!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

You blended the scenes with the lyrics so well and used the dialogues perfectly in it!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It was so emotional and heartbreaking!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

It portrayed their pain and heartbreak beautifully!!!πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Amazing work Opti!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Actually I am speechless

So much  effort and hard workπŸ‘
Beautiful VM
Beautiful song
Mind blowing
superb Opti !! 
This is heart-warmingly beautiful!Absolutely loved it Opti.U have chosen another of my Favorite songs.Such an emotional and Fabulous song which suits Mriara and the whole scene was soo emotional and Superb. it  Blends soo well with the lyrics.Brilliant work Opti.Thanks for sharing:))
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Beautiful!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The song is perfect for MJ and Tara and their current situation!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Thank you soo much for making a VM on this song as this was also on my wishlist but I had not told you!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

You blended the scenes with the lyrics so well and used the dialogues perfectly in it!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It was so emotional and heartbreaking!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

It portrayed their pain and heartbreak beautifully!!!πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Amazing work Opti!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks Shaina.  So this song was also on your wish list?  See, I am a mind reader too!!! 

Perfect song for our Mriara, especially in their current situation, is what I thought when I heard it.

I just have to put the scenes in the appropriate places. Vicha's expressions do the rest.

Originally posted by watchdesi1tv

πŸ‘
Actually I am speechless

So much  effort and hard workπŸ‘
Beautiful VM
Beautiful song
Mind blowing
superb Opti !! 

Thanks Samreen.  While making Mriara VMs itself is rewarding, having them appreciated doubles the reward.
Originally posted by Ananya80

This is heart-warmingly beautiful!Absolutely loved it Opti.U have chosen another of my Favorite songs.Such an emotional and Fabulous song which suits Mriara and the whole scene was soo emotional and Superb. it  Blends soo well with the lyrics.Brilliant work Opti.Thanks for sharing:))

Thanks Anu. Vicha excel in emotional scenes - in fact they excel in pretty much any scene be it romantic, comic, bickering etc but then not all couple look good doing emotional scenes but these two do.  So when I find emotional numbers suitable  for them I just latch on to them to portray their talent. 
so emotional and touching ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
nice song , perfectπŸ˜ƒ

PINKED

Originally posted by its-alexandrite

so emotional and touching ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
nice song , perfectπŸ˜ƒ

PINKED

Thanks Alex, both for the comment as well as for the pinking.
Hi opti i am sorry that i don't comment on VM. But this is the last we all be their so commenting. It is very nice VM and i miss all the forum members and the VM and post done by all. And ur all VM are simply awesome or i don't have words to say i will ur VM opti...