FF- Falling In Love With Vampire update EPILOGUE on page 54 *13-12-14* - Page 43

Posted: 8 years ago

part 17 ( b)
so at final RaYa is married now so we can say story came to it end still I feel there is lot of things r unsaid like what was there with Rajat how he know abt Ram??? what super natural power do Priya have... & how??? I really wanted it's answer hope go find soon in next if not then wanted it's season 2... plz aman bhai think abt it... it a rally nice story. ..

epilogue
awww that's was hot update Ram's nervousness was very beautifully penned down... happy whole family accepted Priya with whole heart but still was not convinced with it as it didn't disclose that what ability was Priya having that healing power one also no clarification on Rajat side... even no NeVi in this story so I would like to see its season 2 with all of RaYa how they cop up in new journey of life along with NeVi so plz aman bhai try to penned down its season 2 really waiting for it..
but though out the journey of this it was really awesome story rushed in many parts but still was very much enjoyed le n beautiful too good awesome... waiting for its season 2 for sure...

Originally posted by leena04

epilogue
awww that's was hot update Ram's nervousness was very beautifully penned down... happy whole family accepted Priya with whole heart but still was not convinced with it as it didn't disclose that what ability was Priya having that healing power one also no clarification on Rajat side... even no NeVi in this story so I would like to see its season 2 with all of RaYa how they cop up in new journey of life along with NeVi so plz aman bhai try to penned down its season 2 really waiting for it..
but though out the journey of this it was really awesome story rushed in many parts but still was very much enjoyed le n beautiful too good awesome... waiting for its season 2 for sure...

thnx so much for taking time and reading i too tought to make a sequel but ppl on IF are now a days inactive thnx to you again 
Originally posted by Janilover

thnx so much for taking time and reading i too tought to make a sequel but ppl on IF are now a days inactive thnx to you again

I know bhai but we can't do anything as show is closed so many had turned to other forum but to keep RaYa a live here we need many more active threads this us the only way to keep RaYa Alice here in our heart. .