Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Ashish Kaul turns writer-Subroto of kzk

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Ashish Kaul turns writer

Working round the clock, at times even sacrificing holidays, TV stars have been shuttling between one set to another and are just too occupied for personal life.

But there are other actors too who don't have the onus of carrying the show on their shoulder and thus have the liberty to try our various avenues.

And one such telly actor is Ashish Kaul (the cameo king!) who is currently seen in Virasaat and Kasauti Zindagi Kay. He uses his free time to nurture his skills at penning stories for children! The inspiration behind his creativity are his own kids - Vivan and Anika who are six and two respectively.

"Yes, I am writing stories for children on my recently acquired laptop. The narrations have limited characters and I would ideally like to convert them into photo stories. I keep telling bedtime stories to my kids and if they like it, I write it. The recent story that I have written is about a child who meets god in his dreams," states Ashish. Getting more serious he lets out his future designs as he says, "I will consider getting my stories published later."

In our previous encounter, we remember Ashish expressing his desire to join politics at the age of 42. So, we'll wait till he turns 45 to find out if he's become a famous star, writer or a politician!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k6/sept/27sept/news_kaul.php 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalteChalte thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
he looks funny with his big nose 😆