Fan Fictions

|Ashar-Khirad Three Shots| My World, Your World |Completed|

KrazyRedMary thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Guys! I'm Mary! This was an OS originally. It is not new actually I wrote this like four years ago and it already posted on this forum as AR OS though that thread is blocked now. But I really like this so I'm making into a Ashar-Khirad version. This is not a Muslim story and my apologizes for that but I cannot change the story completely. Please ignore religion differences and enjoy. Im not changing the names of the leads. I hope you like it. As it is too long so I have breaking it into 3 parts. 

Edited by CrazyRedMary - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrazyRedMary thumbnail

KrazyRedMary thumbnail

Several years back, someone told me, "Sometimes in life we have everything: wealth, fame, health; but we still desire for that one thing which is far more important than all this. That thing has a capacity to change our life for ever. It could be anything, maybe a minute, a second, a thing or a human. But sometimes when it comes to us, we don't notice it and when we finally do, it's too late." 

That day I didn't understand what that guy meant but today when I am here, standing between millions of people, I know the hidden meaning behind those words. Today, even though I am between so many people, I still feel alone. I feel like a part of me is going away.

I, Ashar Hussian, am a rock star and had done many concerts around the world. I was arrogant, spoilt, careless, irresponsible and a guy who doesn't respect his fame. But I am not like that anymore. I have changed. I don't know when all this happen but a girl came into my world and without entering my world completely changed me.

I didn't even realize when I started falling for her. It was beautiful. Those ten days were the best days of my life! In those days, I got to know myself. I grasp the difference between good and bad. I learn to respect women, who I use to think were a time pass. I found that Love is a beautiful feeling. The feeling, which I joke around all my whole life, is my Life now!

But alas, my happiness had their end. The girl, whom I love the most in the world, actually, who had turned into my world in a very short period of time, is going away from me, for forever. She is going to get married. Today! With that line, I started singing Tadap, Tadap ka isse dil say aah nikal ti. As the song ended, I sang Tera bin and then finished off with bheegi bheegi si. The concert ended.

His pain was so evident that the audience even noticed it. As if that was not obvious enough, he also walked out the back door without attending his fans. With no fixed destination in mind, he just started walking in a lonely street, without knowing where it will end. As he walk, he remembers his last ten days and how he met her for the first time.

One Month back...

I was really very frustrated; I just couldn't see Mom like this. Wanting to be alone, I got out of the house and randomly started in some street of Masuri. Destination was the important at that time. I just wanted to get away. It was snowing really hard. I had just gotten home from a party so was wearing party clothes: a dark red shirt and black pants with black jacket; as I didn't got a chance to change. 

Though I was wearing a jacket, I was still cold. Digging my hands deep in my pocket, I walked ahead recalling hearing Mom and Dad having a fight, again. Whenever they are together, they fight! Now after the fight she is going to work like a workaholic the whole night. She just doesn't understand nor does he. I sighed having no control of the situation. Shaking my head, I walk ahead as I look up at the sky. It was white because of the snow even though it was like 11 at night. Snow fall was rhythmic making it all very beautiful. I smile feeling flurries hit my face.  

Suddenly I heard hurried steps ahead of me, I look ahead and found a girl, decently dressed in jeans and a full sleeve tee with a jacket on it, running towards me. She didn't notice me as she was looking behind herself. Her long black hair was flying with the wind as flurries fell on them and melted. I was taken aback to find her this late at night. I mean she looks like from a nice family. Thus, she should not be out at this time of night. While I was absorbed in my thoughts, she crashed into me.

It was so sudden that I couldn't handle the weight and fell down with her on me. I saw her up close then. Her eyes were shut tight in fear as she tightly hold me by my jacket. I noticed that she was really pretty though she was barely wearing any make-up. But it was not like I was falling for her! As that is not possible in my story, I hated love stories more than I hated the word "Love" itself. So, there was no chance in h*ll that I would fall in love in the first sight.

Then as abruptly she crashed into me, she got up crushing me down with her elbow. Though she didn't even glance at me, I saw her, specially her eyes beautiful honey-brown eyes. She mutters a small thanks and ran away without a backward glance. Just like that! Not that I was expecting anything else! Anyhow, it was weird. I mean I never saw a girl like her.

Ahhh! She even crushed my ribs. It hurts. The strangest thing of all was that she didn't notice me! ME! I mean, everybody knows me! I am AH, but then why didn't she recognize me? Anyways, I went home with her in my thoughts but really I was just mad at her. Don't think anything else! I mean, my poor back, it really sucks to fall on snow and I did with her on me! Aaahhh! I hate her! God, please make sure I never ever see her again.

Next Day...

God didn't grant my wish. Later in the afternoon, I got home after rehearsal and got a big surprise. The same girl from last night was sitting on the sofa with mom and talking to her. "Hey mom," I said casually as I came and totally acted as if I didn't see anyone else in the room. "Hey, son! How are you? And where did you go last night?" Mom asked inquiringly. "I'm good, Mom. Just went for a stroll last night," I said eyeing the girl sitting beside her. 

My Mom noticed where my attention was and took the initiative to introduce us, "Oh. I totally forgot. Here meet this beautiful lady, Khirad Malhotra. She is the only heir of Malhotra Empire," said Mom with a big smile. Hmm. Interesting. "Hey, I'm Ashar," I said with a smile introducing myself. "Hello," Khirad quietly replied with a small smile.

Suddenly, Sid yell at the top of his lungs from upstairs, "Ashar, come in my room right now!" "Oh, crap! I'm so dead, now. Bye, ladies. Will catch you both later," I said as I ran upstairs to Sid's room. I walked down the hallway and pushed open his already-open door. "What happened?" I asked as I entered not being able to recall what I did wrong this time.

Sid immediately got to the point, "Don't you dare flirt with her! She is engaged and not at all your types." "Ok, dude! I wasn't going to anyway," I said with my arms raised up in a sign of surrender. After he seems satisfied with my answer, I plop down on the bed. I lie down on his bed looking at the ceiling. 

"Okay," Sid said relaxing, "Did you Aditi today? I mean I have looked for her everywhere but I can't find her," he asked as he sat down on beside me on the bed. "Yeah, she went out somewhere," I replied as I pondered over Sid's words, "She is engaged." Sid nods and got busy on his phone. So that was our first official meeting unlike our first meeting this was a little less eventful. Please note my sarcasm.

---------------------------------

Please hit quickly Like and Comment

Because...

the other two parts are ready

and

I'm itching to post!😃

meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

good one

update soon

thanx for pm

take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsme.. I dnt knw these characters bt wil lyk to read further
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Awsumm DQ! Thanxx fr pm! Continuee Soonz.
KrazyRedMary thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meenu_taarey

good one

update soon

thanx for pm

take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for liking it. Will update soon.
KrazyRedMary thumbnail