Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoWithTheRhythm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing update
Loved that Shlok finally realizes that after he treated her badly how hard it was for her to talk with him, to share her pain her sorrows because it is like she said : he just knew that she was aluve when they were in bed.

Funny that instead of teaching her economic concepts he ended up showing herwhat happens when a woman wears a black neglige in front of her husband  xD too good to handle

Continue soon dearest amazing work
Aashlokfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update Ash👏👏

Edited by Aashlokfan - 9 years ago
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
Thank you soo much for update Ash.
amazing and emotional update loved it as always👏
yeah tht dog incident was really horrible, aastha faced it at that time even i felt like cry over her misery
i loved Shloks reaction over this incident... 😛 but its too late naa
i loved aasthas taunt ... now she is really grown up women haan😃

,''why would I have bothered to tell a man who forgot i was even alive unless i was in bed with him?'' 😭😭😭
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazingly written...
Tks fr updating Ash :)
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What is Shlok going to do...can't wait to find out.
miac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsome update as usual Ashley. .This is shlok,his anger and reaction all r natural. .I knew she suffered a lot but didn't he warned her . After weddings wen they talked he clearly told how he is. All his reactions are extreme she cheated him so he took revenge and sme1 hurted her nw he is going to punish him..Hope she understand that. .Now can't wait for next update and his reactIon..
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Great update things are changing in Shloks head now he is starting to realise how much pain Astha went through, I like how Astha is telling Shlok the truth and being strong about it
athmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear. Astha's outburst is justified for the way he had been treating her from the first day of their marriage. Shlok has to realise his own mistakes. I'm eagerly waiting for the next update. 😊
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Doing a happy dance lol..I thank Astha's sleepiness if that ws wt promptd hr outburst! She nevr would taunt him knowingly😳 u knw hw to keep us ovr the edge😃 thanks fr updatng daily😳
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update Ashley loved this straight forward n strong Astha who can answer back Ashlok in his face. I really loved her last reply n Shlok it's too late to undo something so just leave it n try to rectify your own misdeed. He is feeling guilty that's a very positive point waiting for next part.