Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
very nice😊ur writting is just ausum😃Thanks for the update😃😃,waiting for more😃
jj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just one chapter...not fair
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepavasudev

Hi Ashley dear,

Loved all the recent updates. 

Ok.. I might sound bit oldy thoughts.. but Im so.. I don't change my views..
Im taking all the characters into consideration and the whole future a head...

NA AND ANJY are aware of the truth by Prof.Romila..
which was good as the TRUTH had to come out one day ..

in this four years ,, Shlok has started loving her more like a hubby rather than Tiny's friend..
He dint realise all these days.. but for some things to come out.. THE OUT BREAK HAS TO HAPPEN.. then only the emotions  controlled and hidden masked by Ego or Fright or COMPLEX// will come out.. It happened and he did say now  THAT HE LOVES HER BODY, MIND AND SOUL..HE IS Posssessive on her.. He doesn't want her to go away..

I liked the way he said.. " sHE IS my wife " so damn no body takes the right away or hs the rights to interfere.

The break down of hers in the past..IT SHOWED HER HOW SENSITIVE SHE IS OR my take HOW MEAK AND WEAK SHE WAS.. when a person steps out first thing a  GAL SHOULD SEE is her dress, hair and foot wear, The hand bag etc.. After sex.. are u lost into the NIRMA WORLD.. that u forgot to look urself into the mirror..i don't pity for her.. are u still a kid.. u are 18 or close to 20 ..so pls chk urself.. Being a gal first thing we see is for covering ourself with a duppatta..

as in outside world realty.. menS EYES STAND ON A PARTICULAR SPOT ..THE BREAST.. FROM AGE GROUP OF  10 TO 80 ..ALL MEN ARE THE SAME.. THEIR EYES REST ON THE BREAST OF THE GIRLS.. SO PATHETIC..

The car confusion.. I felt .. it was just an excuse for her or for him.. but the matter of her depression or something.. was serious..

NOW NA .. taking things in hand.. I FEEL IT IS FOR A SEPERATION ..WHERE .. NA WANTS SHLOK TO SUFFER AND REALLY FEEL THE ABSENCE OF HER.. AND MISS HER VERY BADLY.. THE REVENGE OF 4 YRS OF HIM BEING AROUND .. BUT NOT BEEN AROUND FEELING..

LIKE THE CHILLNESS., WE CAN FEEL ON OUR SKIN..BUT CANNOT REALLY TOUCH IT.. LIEK THE  MIST.. WHEN WE GO , IT RUN AWAYS FROM US..

NA Taking things in hand is SHOWING HOW EXPERIENCED OR MATURED HE IS.. HE SAYS ..SHE IS MY DTR FIRST and then comes ur wife.. But isn't he aware that HUBBY AND WIFE RELATIONSHIP mey.. THERE Ishld be no interference of  any other..

After the gal is married it is the hubbys duty to take care of her.. Shlok was ignorant .. was he.. he wanted her to be independent and strong..not weak and  lymph or handicapped..

just tell me how many man are there like NA in this world very few.. All husbands they want their wifes to be BETTER HALFS... better half meaning.. SIMILAR TO HIM IN PERSONALITY ALSO..
knowledge, wisdom, power, understanding, independence, responsibilities etc.. thse all are part and parcel of marriage life..

LOVE, CARE, AFFECTION .. is reqd.. but he did show in other way ..it is also kind of love.. a person cannot share his bed with any un known.. for him too his MALE THING.. is for one only ..that woul be his wife.. 

Astha.. should behave like a wife rather a kid.. so wat ever he did. ..I support him...
AStha her diaries.. will show her how mch she loves him..

a turning point for happy endig for both..

sEperaton brings people closer.. so they will BE MADLY IN LOVE ..ONCE AGAIN.. NOW WITH TRUE SENSE..

Thank you for commenting. I agree word by word with what you said in the portion you highlighted. 
Usually the father of a girl in our society wouldn't do what NA did but then, NA has the advantage of being Shlok's father. 

No matter what said by him or shlok, there are certain things which goes without saying. NA is angry at shlok but he will consider the happiness of his children before taking any final decision.

Waiting to know your take on next chapter :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jj23

Just one chapter...not fair

Just replying to pms and your comments and then going to write next ch :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoWithTheRhythm

AGAIN WONDERFUL UPDATE
THEIR LIFE IS FINALLY THE WAY IT SHOULD BE LOVED IT DEAREST!
He takes care of her and worries for her, what else can she want?
Want them to be back together as soon as possible pLs
:D And continue soon
Thank you for that :D

Thank you Amel :) lets see what happens ;)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: whitelily

awesome update ðŸ˜Š

Thanks whitelily :) :)
Sandy198 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was beautiful.. now they seem more in love... the care is there too once again... <3 <3 <3
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aishaa3

Haha she dint let him read the diaries for a mth😛 Shlok caring aftr hr is a good sight..he must be breakng with guilt withn evrytime Astha mentions pain!😳

So,your view about shlok is changing a tiny bit?;) should he be forgiven?. He has a panic attack like a mother hen when she is in pain :) :)
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: maitydeblina

very nice😊ur writting is just ausum😃Thanks for the update😃😃,waiting for more😃

Thank you sear :) :) I will try to update again today :)
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Ashleydevlin.

Just replying to pms and your comments and then going to write next ch :)

so u wl post it by morning IST?😃