Sharda Modi -- Hypocrite, selfish, liar, female dog...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Last episode of this stupid serial ... they turned Sharda Modi into someone who was fantastic and had different faces to a pathetic old woman who can't do anything but stop her "Shanaya" japa ... 
For those who still haven't watched the serial finale, but extremely curious as to what Sharda's reaction was to Shanaya lying --

well ..
" I agree Shanaya has made a very big mistake but have you given it any thought why she has done it. I agree she has never accepted this house but have you guys done that? No! you all have no right to blame her then. We all are responsible for it. "

So ... basically, Karan pushes Shanaya by accident in a fit of rage because Shanaya was trying to kill his unknown unborn child. As a result, he loses Sharda's love, the support of everyone in his family (except Sakshi) because they were so obsessed with Shanaya, and in the end he began to doubt himself heavily. 

Shanaya, on the other hand, lies continuously and makes Karan go to jail ... and she can't be punished even though she made a very big mistake because everyone also made that mistake. And we are talking about the crimes she did after Pallavi died ... if it was before ... it's a whole new story. Now per Shardology, the study of the stupid ways of Sharda Modi, she believes in punishment regardless of the crime. It can be on accident or it can be on purpose .. but if someone does something bad, it's her job to reform them. So per this wisdom, Sharda Modi should have punished EVERYONE ... but this wasn't really possible because Sharda doesn't see herself as worthy of undergoing the Sharda treatment. She thinks of herself as higher than everyone else and hence because she would have had to undergone punishment herself, she brings up the stupid excuse that everyone was equally responsible. Don't believe me? Look back a few episodes and you'll see Dadi telling Sharda that she (Sharda) too should be punished, but Sharda refuses saying she is reforming Karan. 

Sharda Modi - a woman who persevered to protect her family at all costs, a woman who gradually learned to stand up on her own - with help from her son Karan and DIL Sakshi, ultimately turned out to be nothing more than a female dog (no offense feminists). 

This is why I will always rank the mothers of Ek Nayi Pehchan (from most favorite to least favorite) as:
1) Pallavi
2) Padma
3) Latika
4) Dadi
5) Sharda Mehra
6) Meeta
7) The moms from when Sharda started her business
8) Every other mom in this serial
9) That crazy friend of Padma who came with her DIL and was insulted or something a few episodes back
10) Sharda Modi
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
couldnt agree more...they completely changed Sharda from a nice woman...to someone we really hate now...🤬
Who is this Sharda Mehra😕.

After watching yesterday's episode that 1% pang which I felt bcoz  of ENP going off air, even that disappeared😳 n I am actually happy that it ended- all thanks to Sharda Modi.

For her Suresh n Shanaya r the bestest.For Shanaya- no scolding ,no slap only love n kisses. She becomes the best daughter, sister n sister -in law n in the end Modis n Ajmeras cutting a ' HAPPY FAMILY' cake🤣 n holding each others hand🤣( without Prateik n Diya).

I expected Sharda to stand in front of Pallavi's photo n telling her ' Pallavi tumhe diya hua vaada, aaj puri ho gayi. See I pampered ur daughter who tried to take a life n I sent my son to jail who saved a life n see I have once again started making special butter for my faithful husband. I will start its business soon' but ok she was busy singing ENP title track with Shanaya.

I wish all the actor of this show, starting from Dadi to Sunita, that they get to do better serials in  more professional channels.
Originally posted by souroj

Who is this Sharda Mehra😕.

After watching yesterday's episode that 1% pang which I felt bcoz  of ENP going off air, even that disappeared😳 n I am actually happy that it ended- all thanks to Sharda Modi.

For her Suresh n Shanaya r the bestest.For Shanaya- no scolding ,no slap only love n kisses. She becomes the best daughter, sister n sister -in law n in the end Modis n Ajmeras cutting a ' HAPPY FAMILY' cake🤣 n holding each others hand🤣( without Prateik n Diya).

I expected Sharda to stand in front of Pallavi's photo n telling her ' Pallavi tumhe diya hua vaada, aaj puri ho gayi. See I pampered ur daughter who tried to take a life n I sent my son to jail who saved a life n see I have once again started making special butter for my faithful husband. I will start its business soon' but ok she was busy singing ENP title track with Shanaya.

I wish all the actor of this show, starting from Dadi to Sunita, that they get to do better serials in  more professional channels.
oops .. Sharda Mehta 😆😆
everybody well said 🤗 👍🏼
so glad the show has ended.   we have been spared shanaya's more tricks and sharda still thinking it is ok after all I have given promise to Pallavi.    if show gone further, sharda character is not even worth thinking about.   she would have been an alien character never seen before on indian tv
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

everybody well said 🤗 👍🏼
so glad the show has ended.   we have been spared shanaya's more tricks and sharda still thinking it is ok after all I have given promise to Pallavi.    if show gone further, sharda character is not even worth thinking about.   she would have been an alien character never seen before on indian tv

Thanks 😆
If there was a continuation of the show, they wud have shown Sharda's butter factory which wud have Shanaya's face as the logo- n the tag line wud have been 'Sharda Modi ke recipe se makkhan banao aur apne bhatka hua pati ko fir se patao'. This is woman empowerment😉.

Thanks 😆
If there was a continuation of the show, they wud have shown Sharda's butter factory which wud have Shanaya's face as the logo- n the tag line wud have been 'Sharda Modi ke recipe se makkhan banao aur apne bhatka hua pati ko fir se patao'. This is woman empowerment😉.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks 😆

Omg 🤣🤣🤣