Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7

Manish Paul - My impression of him

yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
He's a pathetic host. 
He is obnoxious and loud and his jokes are cheap. His flirting with Karan Johar is offensive and he thinks he is God's gift to hosting. Well... he's not.
See the participants faces sometimes when he cracks jokes at their expense. They smile, but you can see they are seething and want to slap him.

He should take a leaf out of Ryan Seacrest's book. Just host the show to support the contestants and judges. Not try to steal the limelight and be the star. 
In this regard Ranvir was much better. Subtle and smooth. He was there , but did not make a show of himself and be outrageous.
Remember Sonu NIgam, when he hosted Saregama. He was so good. That is what hosting is about.
Even Karan Vahi was so good. Just HOST.

Hope he is replaced next year. THis year they made a mistake with Drashti, and probably could not get anyone on short notice, so they took him. HOpe they are wiser next season.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I don't agree with your post. He actually lightens the mood and makes the show entertaining. I would rather have him then some robotic person talking to us every weekend on tv. Plus, there aren't many hosts in the industry. My favourite will always be Ayushman Khurana.Edited by r07c - 9 years ago
sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I kinda agree with you..At times he does seem to be a little bit OTT with the repetitive jokes.
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sometimes he goes overboard but mostly he was entertaining n saviour for the boring show.
omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No not agree .. Sorry but he made jdj worth watch