Our MOTWs are

ClassE

and

dianaansari

Thanks to our NEW COOLBIE (Written Updater) ClassE

and

our NEW VIDEOBIE (Video Updater) dianaansari

KTNM is once again an active forum!!!

We appreciate all of your work very much and owe both of you!

This is our little way of honoring you two very special members!

Thank you so much!

Enjoy being grilled!

And here is the SIG both of you can use:

Love

-KTNM Dev Team-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildblossom thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Congrats to both of you!!!

Here are my first set of questions for both of you to answer πŸ˜‰

-Why did you pick your username?

-Why did you pick your avi?

-What is your name?

-What is the thing you like most about IF?

-Why do you update?

-How did you end up on IF?

-What is your favorite section here?

-Why do you watch Kabhi To Nazar Milao?

-Who is your favorite character?

Enjoy and Congo again πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by wildblossom - 17 years ago
ClassE thumbnail
I am a what??????????????????????????? 😳 Cool! 😎
Thanks Shikha!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! So many Q... where do I start? hmmmm... I will answer back in a lil while coz I gotta think a lil on some of the Qs! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ClassE thumbnail
BTw, I love that dress on my new avi! 😳 If only I have a figure like that! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ClassE thumbnail
OK! I have a Q now! πŸ˜• for myself ... or whoever can help me... how do I use the SIG above? πŸ˜•
wildblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: ClassE

OK! I have a Q now! πŸ˜• for myself ... or whoever can help me... how do I use the SIG above? πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†i will answer that q for uπŸ˜‰

right click over it and save it. make sure u save it as a jpeg or png. not gif!!

then go to tinypic.com and hit the browse button and select the sig. then hit upload. then u shud see 3 codes. copy the middle one. come to IF, click on settings. then edit profile. scroll down to signature settings and paste the code in the big white box u see. then update profileπŸ˜ƒ

ClassE thumbnail
OK! Here are my answers to Shikha Q!:

-Why did you pick your username?
There are two reasons why I picked this username….
1. I believe everyone can be down to earth with a lot of class! And I like to believe I am that way! 😊
2. My car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I own a Mercedes E320 - the one that takes me shopping everywhere I want to go! πŸ˜†

-Why did you pick your avi?
I just love this character in the movie Shrek 2. He looks innocent but is mischevious! He reminds me of my son 😳 and I guess myself when I was about his age! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Guess he got my genes! πŸ˜†

-What is your name?
It is the Sanskrit name for lotus. If you still cannot figure it out, PM me and I will tell you.

-What is the thing you like most about IF?
I always loved gossip (about harmless and neutral things of course! 😊 ) and this is the best place to do it! πŸ˜† My husband and I were in a habit of discussing JJKN that we found very interesting… he got bored… so I dint have anyone to gossip with! Then I discovered IF when I was desperate to gossip about JJKN with someone! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

-Why do you update?
I liked KTNM in the beginning and I begin to wonder why no one was updating it regularly… I know it was going downhill but still… I know all serials have their ups and downs…so I was still faithfully watching it plus as I mentioned before, it was feeding time for my kids, so I was double tasking! Since no one was updating, I took it upon myself. Otherwise, I just like to read updates like everyone else! πŸ˜†

-How did you end up on IF?
I guess I kind of answered this Q in the Q before the above one! In short, I guess it was my husband's fault for not gossiping with me! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

-What is your favorite section here?
I hop around a few sections equally – ELAS, KTNM, Mamta, BMTD. I basically like to watch and follow soap operas that I have started to watch from the very beginning. 😊 Other serials like KYPH hold some interest but not to the extent of the above four coz I have not watched this show from the very beginning.

-Why do you watch Kabhi To Nazar Milao?
Oops! Looks like I answered this Q too. My kids' feeding time plus I liked the concept and so began watching the show from the beginning. My kids usually take more than 30 min to eat... that is how I ended up watching KYPH which is the next show after KTNM!πŸ˜•

-Who is your favorite character?
It changes from week to week! It was Karun to begin with and then the old Rakshit, then Karun again, then it became Kunj coz he was helping Karun and then it became Saloni. But never Sunaina….! πŸ˜• Oh well! πŸ˜†
dianaansari thumbnail
Originally posted by: wildblossom

Congrats to both of you!!!

Here are my first set of questions for both of you to answer πŸ˜‰

-Why did you pick your username? I guess I wanted it to be formal. My first name and last name.

-Why did you pick your avi? I love carebears.

-What is your name? Diana

-What is the thing you like most about IF? Reading the written updates, since I speak very little hindi.

-Why do you update? I like to help out people. That is the kind of that person I am.

-How did you end up on IF?  Google searching Kyunki updates.

-What is your favorite section here? KTNM and Viraasat. You guys are so nice.

-Why do you watch Kabhi To Nazar Milao? A different love story.

-Who is your favorite character? DaredevilπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Enjoy and Congo again πŸ‘ πŸ‘

ClassE thumbnail
Originally posted by: wildblossom

πŸ˜†i will answer that q for uπŸ˜‰

right click over it and save it. make sure u save it as a jpeg or png. not gif!!

then go to tinypic.com and hit the browse button and select the sig. then hit upload. then u shud see 3 codes. copy the middle one. come to IF, click on settings. then edit profile. scroll down to signature settings and paste the code in the big white box u see. then update profileπŸ˜ƒ

Thank u!!! Dianaansari also helped me out! Thanks a bunch! Now.. I just have to find the time to do it!

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
w0wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....congratzzzzzzzzz both of u πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘