Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Rey-Taani at the end please :( *DT Note P6 + Mod Note P11*

.DiSha. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Seems like it's a bond making day, I would want to see the return of one of the strong bond of D3 story, i.e Taarey! When they ended Taarey story for some illogical story,even though I being SwaRon fan didn't like it! Taani anyway is a good partner for Rey! Not only she sacrificed her dreams for Rey, she always stood by him when needed! She had her negative points too, but at the same time she stood by him like a pillar when he needed her, she loved him unconditionally! She badly wanted him in her life, but at the same time she just gave up her love,for the sake of his career. That's what I loved about it. Hope cvs understand their story well, and get them back together at the end! They actually had love for each other! Hope they come back :(  Edited by .DiSha. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilac_dreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ðŸ¤£ I am trying very hard to control over here...!!!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

After all the ridiculously silly posts i have seen today, this one just got me off the hook...!!!!!!

ðŸ¤£
.DiSha. thumbnail
What silly 😲 Hoping for return of Taarey shouldn't be a matter of your concern! That's my point of view, I'm not compelling anyone else. 
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilac_dreams

🤣I am trying very hard to control over here...!!!!🤣🤣

After all the ridiculously silly posts i have seen today, this one just got me off the hook...!!!!!!

🤣

this is a taani rey post..
we cant cmnt here...
plz come out
lilac_dreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .DiSha.

What silly 😲 Hoping for return of Taarey shouldn't be a matter of your concern! That's my point of view, I'm not compelling anyone else. 

I am not saying anything to you or not even saying what you should do or not do. I just stated what this post made me do..!!!! Thats it..!!

I am sure it should not offend anyone.
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree that taani is a better partner for rey...their love story had its own level of intensity.
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So, you mean you want Taani back After KriYansh confessed and are happy in love with each other ? :P

No offence. But but it will be a pure Joke! Who you think Rey is? o.O
.DiSha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilac_dreams

I am not saying anything to you or not even saying what you should do or not do. I just stated what this post made me do..!!!! Thats it..!!

I am sure it should not offend anyone.

You are ROFLing in my post, hope you know what message it sends! It's about TR! 
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: akankshaArsha

this is a taani rey post..
we cant cmnt here...
plz come out

We won't. Its not allowed too. But seems like people are finding their lost louuu!
.DiSha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SuckerPunch.

So, you mean you want Taani back After KriYansh confessed and are happy in love with each other ? :P

No offence. But but it will be a pure Joke! Who you think Rey is? o.O

Can't I have my own opinion? When you guys can have your own opinion? 
I think you forgot something, KR cannot be mentioned in TR post!