Asian Shows

Anyone watched Hormones , A thai series?

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

You can call it the Asian version of " Skins", if you ask me. I started watching it because my favourite asian vidder on Youtbue made a vid on it so I thought I'd give it a chance. At first , it was a little slow and bland , and there are 9 main characters so at first it's hard to keep track who is who and how they are related but things just start getting better and better with every episode with so much emotion , heart tugging moments and depth. Overall it is a pretty intense drama that deals with real life issues and I am on the secondseason now. There are several and I mean SEVERAL  love angles between the characters in both seasons , and I think people should definitely try it. I'm wondering if anyone else has heard of it or watched it so I can discuss or chat about it. Heres the basic jist about the characters: 

http://cypsis.blogspot.com/2013/08/hormones-confused-teens-2013.html

Edited by .AbhIyalicious. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooh this looks good. Where did you watch it subbed? It's not on viki ðŸ˜”
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
watched it! I am SO in love with kwan and win! they have amazing chemistry! i really hope that they end up together...their story is really intense
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
YES!

I watched both seasons and omg, I totally love Win and Khwan even though they never "got" together! :D