Maharana Pratap Treasury of all Creative Works - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Coincidence is God's way of creating Love...
And that's when two people, who had never even seen each other, but were destined to be together, got tied in a sacred bond when her Shivji wali mala landed itself in his neck.
They journeyed to their destinations, but ultimately found themselves at each other's doors. While Kunwar Pratap Singh, the prince of Mewar, valiant, courageous, active and kind, who stayed away from girls, started knowing Ajabdeh, the princess of Bijolia, sweet, subtle, simple yet strong, who accepted the things the way they came to her, he didn't know when his heart fell for her, the girl who had fallen for him at the first sight, even when he was dressed as a common man.
Slowly, their friendship deepened, so did their love. Both of them, blending with each other like mystic skies or vast oceans, so different yet so alike, became best friends, who shared everything, who laughed together, who came to each others aid every time. They cared for each other more than their own life, just like their love for their families and respect for their dharm, which again and again became the obstacle in their unison.
After many heartbreaks, and pains, and separations and possible farewells, when their was almost no hope for them to even meet each other again, the destiny bought them to each other again. These two bodies and one soul, whose hearts beated for each other, when they came face to face yet again, their eyes found each other again and chose to remain their and forget the world, their hearts beating together, and everything seemed to come in place.
But still, some double-faces were determined to ruin their happiness and even when their marriage got fixed, plots were made and tricks were played against them, but still the strength of their love defeated every power in the world, their love emerged victorious. Even after their marriage, as they stepped into the new chapter of their lives as Kunwar Pratap & Kunwarani Ajabdeh, their enemies kept plotting against them and made each attempt to separate them by creating misunderstandings, but, their true love had enough strength to pass every test, of destiny and of time too.
Apparently, this was the love, the strength of their love, which kept them going through all those years of their coming life, which were interrupted by many difficulties and obstacles and tough times. But then, if Love is true, is has power and strength enough to fight against all odds, against the rest of the world, against the tests of time and of the destiny. Their selfless love was the epitome of love, love which is beyond words to explain, and that's why, it still lives through the history written in gold on the pages of past. Even after all those attempts at their lives and their happiness, they proceeded to become the Maharana & Maharani of Mewar, because they were the ones who deserved to be.
Nothing could separate them, be it Pratap's struggles in jungles or Ajabdeh's untimely death, nothing could keep them apart, because their love was so deep than it had tied not only their hearts, but also their souls in an unbreakable bond.
This was the tale of two hearts, Pratap&Ajabdeh...

RoSal!!!!
Wonder how to begin a voyage in this ocean and how to even end it. Nevertheless, as every ship sets out a sail let us go with the flow!
Roshni Walia! Faisal Khan!
Punched up tied up knotted up by fans to produce RoSal!!!!!
The most adorable KIDDO JODI India has ever come across!!!!!

And India leaves no stone unturned to gather even the slightest moves of this achingly awesome pair!!!!

A pair with an amazing rapport. They share a heartwarming on screen and off screen chemistry! The true best buddies off screen, and a remarkable romantic pair on screen tickling the hearts of all age groups with their sweet love story!!

India waits patiently for a single interview segment of them, such is their Mash up!!!!

A brilliant combination of talent, acting skills,emotional skills- their single stare at each other, both before n behind d screens is enough to freeze the heart of India!!!!!!

A chirpy zingy beautiful girl added to a suave dashing handsome n adorable boy...make d day of every single individual coming across them!
Such is their impact, their potential!!

And their SELFIES!!!! This kiddo pair are in damn love with clicking selfies together.
And India!!!!! Head over heels in love with every RoSal selfie that comes in town!!!

The recent Mahavivah sequence took India through the best dress ups of RoSal.

And not a being could deny that PrAja is meant to be RoSal!!!!
And RoSal is meant to be PrAja.
There can and will never be a better PrAja than this god gifted pair!!!!

India blesses this achingly cute pair!! Let ur charm never die!!!!

May these children reach great heights!!

Hats off to their parents for gifting us RoSal!

Huh! Finally the voyage had to end, though it was not meant to end and will go on in the heart of India!

Edited by AsYa_Celana - 9 years ago

PrAja, with such an enchanting story to tell, which won so many hearts, with their beautiful essence, not just became a part of a historical drama from the golden history of India, about the brave son of his motherland, Maharana Pratap; they became a part of our hearts and their soberness not just enchanted our hearts, but also sparked of the creativity of many, and today, we have a galore of beautiful works on their tale, as well as on the tale of the greatest freedom fighter of history. From one shots(OS), three shots(TS), small stories(SS-less than 30 parts), fan fictions(FF-mores than 30 parts) to Video Mix (VMs), all sorts of people here at our Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap forum, have put on their creative caps and brought forward some masterpieces that we all cherish, that reflect the characters' beauty and divinity...
So let us now a little more about our creative cast, that is our amazing and talented writers and VM makers!

I'm Rini from the city of Kebabs and Nawabs. Yeah, Lucknow! I'm 16 and a student of class 12th. Well, inspite of getting amazing marks in English, I never even dreamt of writing stories and fictions. But PrAja aka RoSal were alluring and entrancing enough to make me start writing. The appreciation and love that I've received in this forum is just stupendous, and that drives me to write more. This forum has such amazing members that every moment here has been so memorable.

I'm Celana (well don't mistake it as my real name, its just my username). I'm from Kolkata. About me, ummm, that's a bit difficult because even I don't know much about myself. 😆 Well I'm 14 and in love with talking, basically I'm a chatterbox and all time fangirling on PrAja and RoSal!RoSal, one of the cutest and most adorable couple, both onscreen and ofscreen! Writing had never been my cup of tea, but these two kids with their brilliant acting skills and amazing chemistry made me start writing. I never knew when from a single short story I'd reach to my tenth writing stuff.. And I'd someday even get the award of best writer award in this forum! This is what we call "PrAja/RoSal MAGIC" , which would make you fall for them over and over again.
My writing Index: 
Celana's Writing Index

First of all a heart warming hello to all of you. I am Niki or as many of you might know me as mistofshadows.
Writing has always been my passion and action thrillers are my favourite specifically the ones with loads of dirty politics in it.
I have been following MP since the start. As for how I started my first FF on PrAja, credit goes to Dheerbai Bhatiyani. If you guys remember there was an episode where she had dressed herself to seduce Udai Singh so that he forgives her mistake of sending him a letter thereby leaking their location to Surtan Singh. Looking at her it struck in my mind that Dheerbai was a woman who could go to any extent to keep herself in the winning side. A dangerous poisonous lady she is and I started wondering what if she had lived in 21st century.
She was that manipulative in that age. If she had lived in today's world she would've been a force to reckon with. Bigger plots, more convoluting conspiracies and more danger.
And thus came Obscured Fate the result of my obsession.

Hi everyone!! I'm Arushi but everyone knows me by the name of Aru. I love to write and not only PrAja, I also love to write philosophical and inspirational stuff. PrAja...they have greatly influenced my life, by their story, by their ways, by their habits, by their love. They have not just made me a better person, but also a good writer. It was just another weekend when I was dead curious about the upcoming track. My mind wandered on and on as to what could be in store, what could be the upcoming story, and it made a story on its own. My curiosity made me browse the internet and then I came across this place where I saw that something called fanfictions existed. That was the first time I wrote down the story created by my wandering mind and posted it here, and from that day, I've never stopped writing on PrAja! My style of writing is deep and elaborate, trying to make my work symolic yet true to heart. I like to expand every aspect of each moment, each detail I write, I wrote so much, that a day came when I had my own gallery of works, containing all my heartful writings, but dominated mainly by PrAja...
My writing index : 
Aru's Gallery of Written Works

I am Rhea. I am from Delhi. People call me Rheu,Rii, Riu,Caspu,Casper. I am 13, and I share my birthday with Jannat aka Phool (Villain of the Show).When I start talking to people I literally have never ending conversations! I can talk on any topic, and I love to write stories. I have read 90% stories on IF which have been a great Inspiration for me! And when I get encouragement for my stories I really feel awesome! But when I don't,I feel horrible but then I remember  Something and that is "To Write For Yourself", its mostly for my satisfaction and wish! So People whoever is reading this never forget that you are writing mostly for yourself. ❤️

Hello all, I am Hina..I am 21 and I am RoSlian and PrAja lover. Writing has alway been my passion and I love reading historical and mythological books. I am a big fan of jkr (jhansi ki rani) and she is my idol and i am a big fan of MP too and I have been following BKVPMP since the start. Bu as far how I started my SS the credit goes to one and only my most wonderful and lovely couple PrAja (Maharana Pratap Singh and Maharani Ajabde Pratap Singh) and there eternal love for each other which had inspired me to write it. I am madly in love with this couple. Just could not resist myself from writing. Keep reading and loving PrAja and RoSal.😊

My inspiration to write came from the adorable praja, their bond was unique and the CVs were ruining their story hence, unable to control myself I wrote my own version of praja like the way I wanted to see them, a more stronger ajabde and a passionate pratap.

I am Big fan of historical shows, I have been fan of Maharana Pratap from day 1, Have watched all the episodes but due to University I had 2 months gap and within those 2 months gap when i returned to watch it again Pratap's Love line/connection was beautifully formed with Ajabde. I just couldn't resist to make a short VM on them.Their love story, for me is one of the best love story, that is beautiful outlined through a Tv Show.

My name Is Ashwini Shenoy..."Naam tho yaad hoga 😉", but you can call me Ash, Ashu or Ash baby (as you like).
I'm basically VM Maker, many of you might have watched my VM's by now  😳
Frankly speaking I had taken a break for almost 2 years from IF and VM's, but the magic of Rosal onscreen as Praja, forced me to come back to this forum and start making VM's all over again 😆
I never expected I will be able to complete more than 25 VM's, but now I have competed almost 35 😲 and will even continue making after the leap.😃
My VM index: 
(ASHwini) Praja VM's

name: moumi..you can call me mou mon whatever you like to call...
what can i make? i can make siggi's, avi's  and vm's...well i can write too..but for your kind information i am a very bad writer and lazy too...as i am crazy about MP's baccha party...specially for my baccha's Faisal Roshni...RoSal...so here i am with all craziest creations(VMs)...all disaster to make myself happy along with all of you maddies[i meant who are just like me]
My Youtube channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAr_LEuexTyw0Fdi23Brn0Q

I decided to unravel Maharana Pratap who history was as yet unknown to me... quite happy that this show was about to air on TV.
However unhistorical, soapy twists made me give up on the show soon...
Until, in came the PrAja track!!! 
Their beautifully innocent Love story inspired me to not only watch the show but also make VMs for the first time on the most adorable pair of childhood sweethearts!
My Facebook Page on PrAja VMs:
https://www.facebook.com/VIDEOS.BY.SHRUTI

Title:  Kuch Adhoori Si Poori Yaadein
Writer: AsYa_Celana
Main characters: Pratap Singh,  Aakriti Chauhaan/Ajabde Punwar, Maharani Jaiwanta Bai, Rani Dheer Bai Bhatiyaani, Rana Uday Singh.
Supporting Cast: Rani Sajja Bai Solanki,  Leela, Maharani Indravati, Kunwar Balwant, Rao Mamrakh, Hansa Bai, Kunwar Jagmaal, Chakrapani Mishra, Phool Kanwar Rathore.
Introduction: Aakriti Chauhaan, the princess of the powerful most powerful kingdom after Mewar, Ujjain, often has dreams of a girl getting separated from her lover. Who was the girl Ajabde? Why the hell she got such nightmare of that girl meeting with a fatal end?
10 years, after 10 years of Ajabde's death, Pratap was forced to get married by his Rani Maa. Will he agree for the marriage?
Will the webs of misunderstanding ever be cleared? Look out how conspiracies make their their way in PrAja's life and how Pratap's life changes with the disastrous inceident and how circumstances change with time.
Just some forgotten memories and they were enough to change completely the lives of many.

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/112447295

Title:Obscured Fate
Writer:mistofshadows
Main Characters: Pratap Songara Singh Suryavanshi, Ajabde Pratap Songara Singh Suryavanshi, Phool Kanwar Rathore, Shakti Singh Suryavanshi, Jagmaal Singh Suryavanshi, Sagar Singh Suryavanshi, Rani Dheerbai Bhatiyani, Jalaluddin Muhommad Akbar, Khan-e-Khana Behram Khan, Maham Anga, Begum Ruqaiaa Sultan, Mehmud Shah.
Supporting Cast: Rana Udai Singh Suryavanshi, Rani Sajjabai Solanki, Rani Virbai Jhula, Rao Maldev Singh Rathore, Maharani Uma Devi Rathore, Baujiraj Chandrasen Rathore, Rao Mamrakh Punwar, Rawat Chundawat, Chakrapani Mishra, Soubhagyawati Mishra, Vyeni Das Vaishitha, Som Bharadwaj, Maan Singh, Krishnaa Vaibhabi Mourya, Adham Khan, Shariffuddin Hussain.
Introduction: The Rajputs were a proud clan of people, taking immense pleasure and satisfaction in being known and respected far and wide for their nobility and bravery.
This pride undiluted had travelled through successive generations as inheritance as even centuries later; as once rising kingdoms have blended to form a democratic India; the Rajputs are far from different. The swords of death changed to deadly guns, Palaces gave way to Mansions. The chariots changed to latest cars and limos but the pride; remained exactly the same.
Set in the 21st century among the aristocratic Rajputs Obscured Fate is a fast paced thriller filled with conspiracies and clandestine manipulations, a tale etched with betrayal of blood and murder of love.
A game of fate with shocking twists. Give it a try and I promise you an unbelievable ending.
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/109248801

Title: Pyaar Ki Jeet
On going
Writer:
farru786
Main Characters:
faisal as pratap and roshni as ajabde
Supporting Cast:
shakti arora as Uday Singh,rajshri as jaiwanta bai,jannat as phool,aashka as Dheer bai
Introduction: 
Continued from veer bai and rao maldev track where veer bai escapes maldev with ajabde's help and ajabde is punished her punishment being marrying rao maldev instead of veer bai .and then pratap saves her in nick of time and their love story continues with many troubles on the way but their love emerges victorious.
Link:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4049284

Title: An Unknown Feeling: Something I Never Felt Before
Main Characters: Pratap Singh, Ajabde Punwar, Phool Kanwar Rathore.
Supporting Cast: Gauhar Jaan, Surtan Singh, Hansa Bai, Rao Mamrakh, Laxmi.
Introduction: The story revolves around three royal teenagers - Pratap Singh, the valiant and brave prince of Mewar, Ajabde, the soft spoken, kind hearted and introvert daughter of Mewar's Samant and Phool Kanwar, the out spoken, snob and self centered princess of Marwar.Their lives turn upside down as the two princesses come across the charming prince. A strange feeling surrounds them Pratap saves them from the Afgans. Pratap who stayed away from girls felt a sudden pull towards Ajabde, Phool who couldn't stand a word against her felt sad rather than angry, Ajabde who afraid of happiness laughes at Pratap's company. The three of them felt something which they had experienced never before, an unknown feeling. Will these three be able to realise their feelings for each other? Is it going to be easy for the young teens to handle this confusion and their mixed feelings?
We also find Pratap's enemy Akbar had sent an assassin, Gauhar Jaan to kill Pratap. Will all the conspiracies plotted against Pratap be able to kill him? Or Gauhar Jaan will get exposed? Read to find out.
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3978801

Title: Love Amidst Darkness
Writer: _Rini_
Main Characters: Pratap and Ajabde
Supporting Cast: Rao Mamrakh, Hansa Bai, Dheer Bai, Uma Devi, Jaiwanta Bai
Introduction: A catastrophe falls on the revelling families of Mewar and Bijolia as Ajabde is stuck in a labyrinth of darkness and conspiracy. Even on being apart, Pratap and Ajabde's hearts beat as one. No matter where Pratap went, he always  knew his way back to Ajabde. She was his compass star.
Will Pratap be tenacious enough to find his love amidst this darkness and make her fall in love with him all over again? Read to find out.
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4134936

Title: Mehendi hai Rachne vali
Writer: Aru_A
Main Characters: soon to marry Pratap & Ajabdeh
Supporting Cast: Royal family of Chittor, Royal family of Bijolia, forum family
Introduction: Pratap & Ajabdeh, are finally getting married. All the evils have been shunned and only happy atmosphere now remains. But before they marry, all the rituals need to performed. This story narrates about the Mehendi rasam of Ajabdeh and the whole katha of teases behind it :P  
     *vivah special* This story not only includes the onscreen characters, but also a lot of members of our forum as the cousins of Pratap & Ajabdeh. I've tried to make as many people a part of this story as possible so that everyone can feel connected to the wedding atmosphere of PrAja.
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4158973

Title: PrAja Love Never Ends
Ongoing
Writer:
HinaAdoresPraja
Main Characters:
Maharana Pratap Singh, Maharani Ajabde Pratap Singh
Supporting Cast:
Rana Udai Singh, Maharanai Jaiwantabai, Rao Mamrakh Panwar, Rani Hansabai Panwar, Chakrapani Mishra, Saubhagaywati Mishra, Kuwar Shakthi Singh.
Introduction:
PrAja Love Never Ends is an eternal love story of Maharana Pratap Singh and Maharani Ajabde Pratap Singh.
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4076673

Title:
Can't Live Without You
Paused
Main Characters:
Pratap andAjabdeh
Supporting Cast:
Chakrapani, Vyenidas, Bheem, Phoolkanwar, Rani Hansa bai, Maharani Jaiwantha bai, Gauhar Jaan, Rao Mamrakh Singh, Rana Udai Singh, Laxmi
Introduction:
The love Pratap&Ajabdeh have for each other is deeper than the oceans, so deep that their soul lives in each other. When the other one's life is in danger, they forget everything else, even their own self. This story narrates their blossoming love and their connected souls, their limitless love for each other, how they give their each and every second to the concern of the other. And old veils are drawn back and the assassin is tracked, everyone sees that Pratap&Ajabdeh are made for each other...
      Story continues from the episode where Pratap got bitten by Gauhar Jaan's snake (24/4/2014)
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4019445

Title:
Hamdard
Writer(s): Aru_A and AsYa_Celana
Supporting Cast:
Rani Hansa bai, Rao Mamrakh, Maharani Jaivantha bai, Rana Udai Singh, Raja Maldev Singh, Phool Kanwar, Kunwar Ajay, Laxmi
Introduction:
When the world is pressing Pratap to sacrifice for his motherland, and Ajabdeh has been insulted and sent away, and war seems inevitable, Pratap&Ajabdeh have nothing ahead but separation. But, the undying love lives even after months, and when all the opposition has changed into agreement, Ajabdeh's marriage talks begin. How will Pratap win his love? Wll destiny's signals towards PrAja marriage be enough to unite these hearts?
      This is a joint SS. So both of us are writing this together. Therefore, updates can take really long.
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4067870

Title:
That's Where My World Lies
Paused
Supporting Cast
: Phoolkanwar, Maharani Jaivantha bai, Rani Hansa bai, Laxmi, Rana Udai Singh, Chakrapani, Saubhagyawati
Introduction:
With a friendship to sacrifice for, Ajabdeh is pressing down all her happiness and staying away from Pratap and both of them are living in pain. But, even after separation, and possibly farewell to each other, destiny has other plans. How will they unite? Read and see...
     I know the story seems boring, but trust me, its a touching read. Was inspired by the rain and a song and a beautiful piece when I wrote this.
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4036844

Title: Har Mushkil Ko Theek Karne Ke Liye pyaar Kaafi Hai
Writer:
Rhea_13
Main Characters:
Pratap and Ajabde
Supporting Cast: Jaiwanta Bai
Introduction:
Pratap is surprised to see Ajabde in the Dangalsthal,he finds out that Ajabde is trying to do Horse Riding but is not able to,In the starting he teases her but later helps his dear wife to do Horse Riding Perfectly.In between and after  they have some really adorable moments to be seen !
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4154700

Title: Iss Darde Dil ki Sifaarish
Writer: AsYa Celana
Main Characters: Pratap and Ajabde.
Supporting Cast: Phool Kanwar, Rao Maldev, Hansa Bai, Maharani Jaiwanta Bai, Rani Dheer Bai, Uday Singh, Chakrapani.
Introduction: Pratap and Phool's wedding is fixed. Phool is super happy with the fact that that she is going to married to Pratap whom she loves so much but on the other hand she's unaware of the f that this wedding would ruin the life of 3 people- hers, Ajabde's and Pratap's. For the sake of her motherland and her friends happiness, Ajabde is sacrificing her love for Pratap and and he could not protest but agree. How does it feel to see your love getting married to someone else? Ajabde know it. Will their love get defeated in the cruel games played by destiny? Will Pratap and Phool get married? Or true love will win over fate?
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4031875

Title:
BAARISH
Supporting Cast
: Rani Hansa bai, Rao Mamrakh Singh, Laxmi
Introduction:
After the war between Mewar and Marwar settled and all misunderstandings cleared, Pratap plans a surprise visit to Bijolia while Ajabdeh speaks her heart out in the rain. Moments pass by in fun and run, and soon, the rain brings out their true feelings...
     Really intimate(by the standards of medivial period). Whenever I wrote this story, it actually started to rain...
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4140081

Title: Aapki Jeet Mein Humari Jeet Hai
Writer: Rhea_13
Supporting Cast: Yuvraj, Phool and Jaiwanta Bai.
Introduction:
Phool is getting married to Pratap's best friend and also a family friend Yuvraj.They both are happy with the news but unfortunately can't live together,as Phool is Ajabde's best friend too !During Phool's marriage ceremonies Pratap secretly comes to meet Ajabde and then they have midnight fun and lovely moments together.(hands in hands)Phool gets married later !!!
Link:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4178614 

Title:
Just Can't See Your Pain
Main Characters:
Pratap and Ajabde
Supporting Cast:
Rao Mamrakh, Vyenidas, Bheem, Rani Hansa bai, Phoolkanwar
Introduction:
Bound by their respect and duty towards their family, when Pratap & Ajabdeh have to part their ways, that too on Ajabdeh's decision, which was painful for both of them, this story tells about their heart and minds which were constantly wandering to each other as they were going away, and how destiny brings them together again :)
     My first ever story. Continues from the episode where Ajabdeh asked Pratap to leave Bijolia (01/05/2014). A flashback video on page 3.
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4012614

Title: Akhiyaan Har Darsan Ko Pyaasi
Complete
Supporting Cast: Jaiwanta Bai and Udai Singh
Introduction: Ajabde's first morning in Chittod. After knowing her best friend, Phool's feelings for Pratap, Ajabde is trying her best to ingnore Pratap but when has it been easy to ignore Pratap?
A short OS filled with some sweet and cute PrAja moments where Pratap helps his lady love out in the Chittod palace. The special thing? How along with Pratap, both his Rani Maa and Daajiraj get mesmerized by Ajabde singing the much known bhajan in the chittod palace 'akhiyaan har darsan ko pyaasi'.
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4026256

Title: Man Mast Magan Bass Tera Naam Dohraaye
Supporting Cast: Phool Kanwar, Chakrapani and Hansa Bai.
Introduction: Finally Pratap had confessed his feeling to the love of his life Ajabde and she, after hesitating many a times at last had too confessed her feelings for Pratap. The marriage rituals of Pratap and Ajabde are in ful swing. It starts with the name finding game where Pratap has to find his name in Ajabde's mehendi. Its followed with the haldi ceremony and finally the cute catch-me-if-you-can of Pratap and Ajabde and ends with some cute and most romantic PrAja moments.
I'm sorry for this doesn't follow the real rules and rituals of the earlier time marriage but honestly I was not aware of the proper rule [ I wrote it just after Pratap's confession epi.]. But trust me, giv it a try and you'll definitely LOVE it!
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4047862

Title: Humko Maloom Hai Ishq Maasoom Hai
Supporting Cast: None
Introduction: Well, it happens when the wife gets so busy with the works in the family, she doesn't get to spend some quality time with her husband. That is what exactly happened. This time he was not going to forgive her. She cared for everyone and obeyed every word of others, except his. However cutely she asks him to forgive her, but he definitely was not going to do so. With some cute, romantic and intimate PrAja moments, this OS is about how Ajabde convinces Pratap and shocks him with her gesture. What is it? Read to find out.
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4061693

Title: Bittersweet Realization
Introduction: The war with Mawar was over. After all this, Ajabde still wanted Pratap to get married to Phool, for her motherland and for the sake of her friend Phool. 'Why she doing so, hurting both our souls? Why' Something happens which makes Ajabde realize the bittersweet truth and makes her regret for hurting and giving Pratap so much of pain? What maek this realization dawn upon her? How does she reacts?
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4114780

Title: Ehsaas...
Introduction: When the whole royal family of Chittor is in Bijolia to fix Pratap's marriage with Ajabdeh, Ajabdeh, still bounded by the shackles of her friendship with Phool, the fear of hurting her makes her decide on running away from the palace. But as things take turn and the truth is revealed, the true realisation hits her...
      Two part OS. Flood of flashbacks. Mixture of fun and depths.
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4151188

Title:
Chaand ki doli, Taaron ki baarat
Complete
Writer:
Aru_A
Main Characters: 
Newly wed Pratap andAjabde
Supporting Cast:
None
Introduction:
Pratap&Ajabdeh are finally married. This story narrates their first night after wedding, their Suhaagraat, when finally, the much awaited happens ;)
     *vivah special* One part OS. A little intimate.
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4171816

Title:Just The Two Of Us
Complete
Writer:
_Rini_
Main Characters:
Pratap and Ajabde
Supporting Cast:
Chapkrapani and Phool Kanwar
Introduction:
While the palace is bustling with the preparations for Pratap and Ajabde's wedding, Pratap decides to give his beloved an opulent gift that she will never forget. The gift is as beautiful as their bond itself.
What is that gift? Will Ajabde like it?

Link:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4160574

Title:
Because Being Together Is Enough
Complete
Writer:
_Rini_
Main Characters:
Pratap and Ajabde
Introduction:
Pratap is apprehensive about Ajabde's reaction on seeing him when he will reach Bijolia after the Mewar-Marwar war.
Will Ajabde forgive him for the humiliation that she suffered at the hands of Dheerbai and Uma Devi? How will their first meeting be?

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4111103

Title: Love Doesn't Needs Words to Express
Writer: Rhea_13
Supporting Cast: Udai Singh
Introduction: 
Pratap had given the "teekhi mirchi" to Ajabde in one of the episodes of MP ,In return in my story Ajabde plays a prank with Pratap while saying That she loves someone else,whereas the both love each other.Pratap realizes that Ajabde was just kidding and after that they both have some seriously beautiful moments which are really awesome till Udai Singh calls out Pratap !
Link:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4135459

Title:
Dilon ka Milan
Complete
Writer:
Aru_A
Main Characters:
Kunwar Pratap and Kunwarani Ajabde Punwar
Supporting Cast:
Pandit ji, PrAja :P
Introduction:
After so many struggle and obstacles, Pratap&Ajabdeh finally get married, much to everyone's happines. As the world celebrates and rejoices in the wedding of the rajkumar and bahu of Mewar and the wedding bells ring, this drabble speaks of the bliss the couple's heart feels, the essence their new yet old relationship, the promise of love they make to wach other...
     *vivah special* Red is a sacred colour, of luck, and the tradition colour of marriage, the colour worn by the bride and groom, the colour of sindoor, the colour of blood pumped by the heart which beats for each other.
Link:  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4167747

Title:
The Final Walk Out
Main Characters: Ajabde
Introduction:
Trust, the most important aspect of a relationship. It is the foundation of love, if that is missing then you have anything but not a true love. It definitely pains a lot when you come to know that the one you love with all your heart and the other too claims the same, doesn't trust you. Ajabde didn't knew that Pratap would be this much harsh to her when trying to expose Dheer Bai.
It is about how Ajabde deals with her emotions and inner anguish after this heart break. Its basically a conversation of Ajabde with her soul, her standing for her self respect and her final walk out  from this marriage...
 This drabble is one of those which I wrote out of frustration after watching how Pratap pointed his finger on Ajabde when she tries exposing DB. Its just my rapid flow of emotions which I penned down.

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4161818

Title: Jiya Laage Na
Introduction: A sequel of my previous drabble "The Final Walk Out", this drabble is on the agony and deep pain of Pratap and Ajabde. She has walked out of the marriage forever and he regrets it as he was the soul cause of her decision. But still Pratap believed that the faul was Ajabde's who dared to accuse his Choti Maa. Ajabde still found her decision to be correct. Both of them wanted to be apart but their hearts spoke some other language. 'A life without you my love is next being dead, without you...Jiya Laage Na.'
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4162566

Song: Teri galiyaan
Movie: Ek Villain

Maker: Ashwini_S
Link: http://vimeo.com/101497796

Song: Sacrifce Theme
Movie:
None

Maker: Ashwini_S
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK8MOfJz9Ow&hd=1

Song: Achhi Lagti Ho
Movie:
Kuch Na Kaho

Link:
https://vimeo.com/101272825

Song: Tumse Mujhe Pyaar Kyun Ho Gaya
Movie:
Na Tum Jaano Na Hum

Link:
https://vimeo.com/105370625

Song: Banjaara
Movie:
Ek Villain

Link:
https://vimeo.com/100032501

Song: Rabba Rabba
Movie:
Heropanti

Link:
https://vimeo.com/100325627

Song:
Samjhaawa
Movie: 
Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/100517364

Song:
Raabta
Movie:
Agent Vinod
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/101324634 ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x_NalErZ1w

Song:
Kyun Hawa
Movie:
Veer Zaara
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/100782589 ; http://youtu.be/YwiGCJiAO2w

Song: Tune Jo Na Kaha
Movie: 
Newyork
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/101685474

Song: Emotional Mix (Theme)
Movie:
None
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/102021559 ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0wBKHDEu4Q

Song: Issaq Tera (Pratap lifting Ajabde)
Movie:
Issaq
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/102134780

Song:
Hangover
Movie:
Kick
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/102451951

Song: Samjhaawa Unplugged
Movie:
Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/102936995

Song: Romantic Mix (Theme)
Movie:
None
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/103108985

Song: Jab Saamne Tum
Movie:
Dil Kahin Hosh Kahin
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/103410461

Song: That's all I really Wanna Do
Movie:
Teri meri Kahaani
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/103311084

Song: Mashup
Movie:
None
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/103592622

Song: Chori Chori Chupke Se
Movie:
Lucky - No Time For Love
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/103623160

Song: Aao Na
Movie:
Kyun Ho Gaya Na
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/103980415

Song: Mast Magan
Movie:
2 States
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/104166515

Song: Tere Hoke Rahenge
Movie:
Raja Natwarlal
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/104216338

Song: Pratap giving rose to Ajabde (Only music used)
Movie:
Ye Maya Chesave (Telegu Movie)
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/104296915

Song: Dard Dilon Ke
Movie:
The Expose
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/104835361

Song: Mohabbat Barsa Dena Tu
Movie:
Creature 3D
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/105239779

Song: Kabhi aayine pe
Movie:
Hate Story 2
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/105322857

Song: Tum Hi Ho
Movie:
Aashiqui 2
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/105755809

Song: Jiya
Movie:
Gundey
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/106088113

Song: Laal Ishq
Movie:
Ram-Leela
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/106094051

Song: Manwaa Laage
Movie:
Happy New Year
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIT1pmoEAy0

https://vimeo.com/106374747

Song: Milan Abhi Aadha Adhura Hai (PrAja Sagaai)
Movie:
Vivah
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/105466880

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I744-UgW_5c&feature=youtu.be

Song: Kabira [Encore] (PrAja Haldi rasam)
Movie:
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/105963423

Song: Taare Hai Baarati (PrAja Mahavivah)
Movie:
Virasath
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:https://vimeo.com/106664064

Song: Dulhe Ka Sehra (PrAja Shaadi + Vidaai)
Movie:
Dhadkan
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/107376159

Song: Ek Din Aap Yun Hum Ko Mil Jaayenge
Movie: 
Hum Tum
Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:
https://vimeo.com/107805777

Song: Sanwar Loon
Movie: Lootera
Maker:
worldequalsyou
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjmSP427IWU

Song: Salaam aaya
Movie:
Veer
Maker:
worldequalsyou
Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzg9nUwKGho

Song: Saiyaara
Movie:
Ek Tha Tiger
Maker:
worldequalsyou
Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEkmFENkkCE

Song: Ek Ladki Mujhe
Movie: Sharaarat
Maker:
03Kamya
Link:http://vimeo.com/m/104104268

Song: Suno Na Sangemarmar
Movie: Youngistan
Maker:
03Kamya
Link:http://vimeo.com/m/104510702

Song: Marjaawa
Movie: Fashion
Maker:
03Kamya
Link: http://vimeo.com/m/104731582

Song: Aaj Phir Tumpe
Movie: Hate Story 2
Maker:
03Kamya
Link: http://vimeo.com/m/105659426

Song: Mehrbaan Hua
Movie: Bang Bang
Maker:
03Kamya
Link: http://vimeo.com/m/105977303

Song: Aie Hairathe Aashiqui
Movie: Guru
Maker:
03Kamya
Link: http://vimeo.com/m/106090931

Song: Tere Hoke Rahenge
Movie: Raja Natwarlal
Maker:
03Kamya
Link: http://vimeo.com/m/106749240

more VMs below  (next post)...

song: Is darde dil ki sifarish
movie: yaariyan
maker: shrutijest.
link:
http://vimeo.com/97278254

song: Piya aaye na
movie: Aashiqui 2
link:
http://youtu.be/Mjj9Aiojrsc

song: Banjaara
movie: Ek Villain
link:
http://youtu.be/AEQ1pPu3mk8

song: Subhanallah
movie: Yeh jawaani hai deewani
link:
http://youtu.be/MzqBCjgSV6k

song: PraLal VM- Dilliwali girlfriend/Baby dol
movie: Yeh jawaani hai deewani/ Ragini MMS 2
link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPOLJJ5is30

song: Ishq hua hi hua
movie: Aaja nachle
link:
http://vimeo.com/102356651

song: Saawan aaya hai
movie: Creature 3D
link:
http://vimeo.com/103119841

song: Kanha tumhri
movie: Veer
link:
http://vimeo.com/103239257

song: Saibo
movie: Shor in the city
link:
http://vimeo.com/103625075

song: PrAja goes vintage part 1- Dil ki nazar se
movie: Anari
link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCkRBsYpW5M

song: PrAja goes vintage part 2- Dil ka bhanwar karein pukaar
movie: Tere ghar ke saamne
link:
http://youtu.be/CkcNtZwumMw

song: Aaoge jab tum
movie: Jab we met
link:
http://vimeo.com/104192074

song: Ajabde byaah ra
movie: Bharart Ka veer putra maharana pratap
link:
http://vimeo.com/105839526

song: Piya ghar aawenge
movie: Kailash Kher- Coke studio
link:
https://vimeo.com/106743406

song: Jeene ke sahare
movie: Phir milenge
link:
https://vimeo.com/107670362

song: Chupke se sun
movie: Mission Kashmir
maker: moumimon
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/91243286

song: Mere dharkan
movie: Lullaby in mall  [from an episodic of TMLS]
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/91243287

song: Pyaar tune kiya kya
movie: Pyaar tune kya kiya
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/91508142

song: Tu sab kuch re
movie: Kaanchi
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/93685167

song: O re piya re
movie: City lights
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/95629396

song: Tu jahan
movie: Salaam Namaste
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/100980486

song: Suna suna mann ka aangan
movie: Parineeta
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/100980455

song: Taal se taal mila
movie: Taal
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/100980628

song: Dil kyun yeh mera
movie: Kites
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/103689627

song: Khamoshiyaan
movie: One 2 Ka 4
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/104274183

song: Tu sab kuch re [Sagai special]
movie: Kaanchi
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/105241641

song: Hum hai iss pal yahan
movie: Kisna
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/105020916

song: Zindagi mein koyi kabhi
movie: Musafir
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/105243536

song: Chaha humne tujhe(RukLal VM)
movie: verision of serial Kayamath
link:
Vimeo link - http://vimeo.com/102842087

song: Shukar tera (RukLal VM)
movie: Samrat and co.
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/105460051

song: Tumhara hoon (ChakraWati VM)
movie: Kabhi alvida na kehna
link:
Vimeo Link - http://vimeo.com/103635871

Song: Life Is Crazy
Movie: Wake Up Sid

Maker:
Ashwini_S
Link:https://vimeo.com/107318220

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IadaV6TgVhQ

Credits

Write up on PrAja's journey: the sweetheart Aru
Write-p on RoSal: Our very talented Kaushi di
The amazing banners used above: Kamya darlu
Thread-set up and all other works: Celana (That's me).

Note(thread maker):
All the writers and VM makers  those who want their works to be added in this creation index, can PM me (AsYA_Celana) the above needed details on their VMs and writings. This INDEX thread will be update every 2 weeks (14 days). Please note that writers and VM makers also need to provide their self introduction as given above (in the second post).
Thank You.
Celu,  request DT to make it sticky topic :)
Thanks for all this :)
The pieces of my tattered memory of PrAja are beautiful for the most part, and there is something I can appreciate in each and every scene. Some so vivid that if I was an artist I could paint it right now, flowing from my head straight onto paper. Their magic, that soul. Ah! I wish anything else in the world could provide me that and to such an achingly beautiful level.

They have etched their name in our hearts. Just carved deeply. I miss those magical days. I had always thought that I can never cry over some onscreen characters..but I was absolutely wrong...this moment, right now, right here, tears from the depths of some divine despair rise in the heart, and gather to my eyes. I'm just unable to control these tears from flowing.

While going through this piece that described their entire journey of which we viewers had been a part too, and closely enough, I could feel that ambience engulf me all over again! I didn't even realize when I became so attached to these onscreen characters Pratap and Ajabde.

So many months, so many days, so many thoughts, so much time. There are events and scenes I remember, some indescribable, some unique, special, yet fading each day from my mind...No! I won't let them evanesce away...never..Cuz no matter how much time passes, no matter what takes place in the interim, there are some things we can never assign to oblivion, memories we can never rub away. They remain with us forever, like...like a touchstone. And for me, this show and the engaging and elegant love saga of Pratap-Ajabde (before leap) are one of those things.

Roshni and Faisal are such a wondrous pair of actors who have stolen our hearts away. They have been so stellar with each and every performance being top-notch and capable of giving the finest actors a run for their money. I don't know when I'll see them again onscreen, I don't know whether I'll see them together ever again, I don't know what future has in store for them, but...I'll always, ALWAYS treasure the memories that they have given us. LOVE!

P.S. I applaud the efforts of Kaush Di, Celu, Aru, Kamya and everyone who has been involved in the creation of this amazing thread. Believe me, its one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL galleries that I've come across. PROUD to be a part of this forum!
Edited by _Rini_ - 9 years ago
good job celana 👏
now it will be much easier to find all the creative work at one place
do request the dt to make it a sticky thread so it doesnt get lost 😊
Yayy! The thread is sticky now.

Edited my comment on page 1!