Can SwaRon fans watch last few months of D3 peacefully?

Posted: 9 years ago
D3 is ending in two months. It is pretty much clear by now. 

After being three years of support and loyal fanbase, i suppose SwaRon fans do not deserve such kind torture and pathetic treatment to our favs. ðŸ˜Š

Please foe heaven's sake let us enjoy last few months of D3 peacefully without butchering of any character and love story. _/\_

I am really very very hurt as a SwaRon fan today. 
Swayam was again shown out of character. 
He can see sadness in huma's eyes but not sharon's tears which were coming through her eyes during her performance.

What an irony, he was supposed to be a lover boy who used to understand sharon's silent tears and today he is not able to understand the real ones !!

Please cvs, stop this torture. Because of such pathetic story, we are forced to watch only SwaRon scenes on YT. Don't ruin the last few days of SwaRon story. Show them sensibly and the way they are. Let them be what they were. 
Stop ruining them and let us say a happy good bye to d3 _/\_
Why two month ..When  they want to torture Swaron fans then  End D3 now ..
What cv's want to Show can't understand ...

really frustrating ...End D3 as Soon As possible ..Because AD is not Worthy ..lol i Will never ever gonna Watch Any Show ...Where AD is cv 

First DMG and now ..D3 ..she can't handel ...
This is really getting tougher for me to even watch SwaRon these last two months and we do not deserve this at all.

I do not get why creatives are hell bent on butchering Swayam. Swayam could see a NOBODY huma tears but not Sharon's...lol. BIG JOKE. All i know this is not the Swayam we know. He is DEAD.

This is NOT SWAYAM. This is NOT our SwaRon. What will they get by making a joke of Swayam??

Swayam is a matured guy. Turning him into a worthless typical boyfriend thing is so horrible. Gone is the Swayam who stood as an example of being a best boyfriend.

I cant believe we as loyal fanbase are getting such shit for ourselves to watch anything abt SwaRon and yes for glorifying others.

And i hate most  When swayam Say """Aisa nahi hai Sharon ""
Hell Annoying Swayam from last two months ..Only jhaling this Swayam just because of Shan ...

Kaha gaya humara swayam .
i dont understand why cvs dont understand the essense of swayam's character??
the guys who is madly in love with her ignores her? now well what are they up to??
_/\_ plz dont give us more misunderstanding...

Was that swayam??? 😕
did he hit his head somewhere? all of a sudden he is behaving like totally someone new 😳

Seriously whyyy??? why is it always Swayam who is targeted? cant they let him be in his character?
No need to watch this shit,i'll be the happiest person when d3 ends, atleast swayam memory me tho safe hoga. How much cvs hate swayam uff
Can't they even give us good memories in these last two months 
Why only SwaRon and SwaRon fans to suffer with these deliberate sudden changes brought for others and who gets affects SwaRon and only SwaRon 
Pissed off !!!!!!
CVs show some kindness on Us TOO 
Don't ruin SwaRon in these last days of their story 
Uhm , going by the ways things are being shown, answer is no.😳
Like always only SS will be sidelined , their characters ruined to glorify unnecessary ppl and their non existent story will actually become worse.
I have been hating D3 since PM left now it should die off. I have supported and tolerated only for VSM , I Don't give a damn about anyone else. 
Disgusting and unprofessional attitude of cvs and channel