Rangrasiya

2nd Best Original Sound Track.- RR

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

"...Kabhi Kam Na Hongi Yeh Chahatein" YHM's Title Track Voted As The Current Best Original Sound Track.

• Telly Tadka Herald
19 hours ago

A great man once said "Music is the soul of life" and he couldn't be more correct. Gone are the days when TV Shows used to rely solely on Bollywood Tracks, today majority of the shows have their original tracks and there is no denying the fact that, these are some of the best melodies one would come across.

Soothing and soulful music, meaningful lyrics and a wonderful rendition have made the title tracks of our Hindi Serials stand apart. To find out which track is the most popular in tinsel town spamdomain conducted a poll where we asked the fans to vote for the "Best Original Sound Track".

Winning the poll was the melodious "Kabhi kam na hongi yeh chahatein..Pal pal badhe, Yeh Hain Mohabbatein, the title track of Ekta Kapoor's popular show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. This was followed by the soul-stirring track "Main matti ka putla hoon, Tune pookhi jaan...Mera mujhme sab tera hai, Tu meri pehchaan" from Colors RangRasiya. Beintehaa's track "Jane kaun ho, Par ho tum kahi... Hain dil ko mere yaakeen" came a close third in the list.

Congratulations to all those who voted !

See you at the Polls.

Team spamdomain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I like both YHM and RR tracks... But RR track is my most favorite.
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: JyotiBThakur

I like both YHM and RR tracks... But RR track is my most favorite.

RR had best Track
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For me - RR the best ðŸ˜›