who are they fooling?

keytronic thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously jdj is fixed every year. You will always have one professional dancer as a contestant every year who are good at dancing. So jdj gets trp. When weeks comes closer to finale how come the professional dancer who is a contestant gets injured. Every year same thing. We are not fools jdj.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well. I agree. They should not bring Professional Dancers first of all. They use them for TRPS. Coz they know general viewers watch their show for them. And then they don't let them win, This time Shakti was equally popular still they didnt let her win. 

And regarding injury? Are you speaking about Shakti, Then her case was genuine , Fans who visited the sets told us, How much shakti was unwell. 
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

And she didnt back off after her injury. She gave a superb performance like Mehbooba Mehbooba and was back in full form😊
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
However, Shakti seemed to be shocked in the finale, when Mouni was eliminated instead of her, so I am thinking that Shakti was probably told by the channel that she would not be the winner

Its obvious now that trained dancers will not be made winners.  I just hope they are compensated well for their role in the show.
Originally posted by: tvbuf

However, Shakti seemed to be shocked in the finale, when Mouni was eliminated instead of her, so I am thinking that Shakti was probably told by the channel that she would not be the winner

Its obvious now that trained dancers will not be made winners. I just hope they are compensated well for their role in the show.

We knew that she won't win and will be 3rd runner up even before the shoot of Relay round. So obviously Shakti must be knowing about it. And in fact. I found Karan a bit different too. Like.. he was not smiling like always. Something was definitely off with him. Which means even he knew he was not winning. Edited by SuckerPunch. - 9 years ago
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And the winner is always an actor from colors daily soaps. Very biased show.
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SuckerPunch.

We knew that she won't win and will be 3rd runner up even before the shoot of Relay round. So obviously Shakti must be knowing about it. And in fact. I found Karan a bit different too. Like.. he was not smiling like always. Something was definitely off with him. Which means even he knew he was not winning.

Ofcourse everyone already knew who was going to win.

Ashish had his mother flown from Jaipur for this act - a couple of weeks back there was some news about her eye problems so if his victory was not known, I am sure she would not have flown

Shakti kept smiling through her elimination - she knew about it as well

Lousy show - no one is fooled by this anymore
^ Knowing that Shakti will be 3rd runner up even before the shoot of Relay round says enough about the show πŸ˜†
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ashish had his mother flown from Jaipur for this act - a couple of weeks back there was some news about her eye problems so if his victory was not known, I am sure she would not have flown

Well said @tvbuf ...Pathetic how people call us bashers when we try to open up these facts and few still strongly believe that their votes had something to do with this win.
Number of polls being conducted by few sites now asking public if jhalak win was fair is seriously rubbing salt on wounds of every contestant ...  One example is this http://ww.itimes.com/poll/jhalak-ashish-sharmas-win-unfair/result?save=1

Anyways we cant change or even tend to clear this air for long ..its all over and let the winner happily enjoy the win !

For other contestants Shakti Karan and Mouni heartfelt wishes to them to keep pushing hard and shine all way long !!
Edited by Bujee09 - 9 years ago
arniepervaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Shakti ki both sisters were there and her friend also..i am not arguing or anything but hr baat ma kire nikalna zarori hain..
Jb baki sb ki family ayi to it was to support them,or agar ashish ki mom ayi to usse pata tha us na jitna hai???
Seriously u can do much btr than that..
No offence to the maker of this post..i respect everyones ryt to say their opinion..this one comment however was a bit too lame..
Anyways nobody cares so
πŸ˜†