ayesha2310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The most sad dumpimng was of Ayaz Khushi is a selfish girl...i really hate her...I thought she would save Ayaz but She did so wrong Can't see Priyanka like this..She was crying also badly and even Sunny leone said Ayaz-Priyanka is her favorite couple and even mine too and Nikhil also said that Ayaz Priyanka ka jo connection hai wo dosti se bi agay se bi agay hai...and He is right these two r Perfect for eachother...I hate Khushi for dumping Ayaz and Making Priyanka and Sunny cry... Edited by ayesha2310 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAHA Lawl Chill Girl
You sound like a delusional fangirl

What Khushi Did was Playing Smart. Whty would she be as gullible as Rishabh And save other couples when they're nearing to the finals.
Khushi never gave promises to ayaz. Just because Abhi was on ther side doesnt Mean Khushi was aswell. They were just Stupid to trust her

As for Sunny, She seems like an emotional girl who was biased towards them from the beginning. She had objections when Gandhi stood up for Rashi clearing indicating her favourites and today she said it herself That she liked them the most.
Hosts dont have Favourites, even if they do, They donot say it out loud.
Edited by saranghaesj1 - 9 years ago
TheGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Moreover, Agar Priyanka and Ayaz Had that big connection Priyanka would have forced him to get saved and stood on his place like Rashi. But she dint.
Rashi and Gandhi Again proved to be the one who were loyal, Not Priyanka and Ayaz

Ayaz Seems to be more smitten By Scarlett (Seeing his twitter updates)
Pooja4Suhit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly although I think Khushi made a mistake for her own self by dumping Ayaz, I am glad he is gone and no should blame her for it. First of all, she had saved Ayaz countless times and Ayaz and Priyanka had never shown any form of gratefulness for it.
Secondly, Khushi never made any promises. She isn't here to save everyone's connection and Priyanka never made an effort to become friends with Khushi and to save her connection.

Thirdly, by the way Ayaz said Priyanka can pair up with Abhishek, it was absolutely inconsiderate and it showed to what extent he took Khushi saving him for granted. Even on the date, he said he was sure Khushi would save him although Khushi made no such promises.

So to a certain extent he deserved to go. He was shit in tasks anyways. The only thing is, I felt it was stupid of Khushi to dump Ayaz because he was in "her" group and he would have supported her much more then Gandhi or Yasir would. Morever, Priyanka has always supported Abhishek in the villa and Khushi should have considered that that she also needs her partner to be safe is she wants to win with him.

Khushi was insecure and Ayaz was inconsiderate, ungrateful and took her for granted. She showed him his place, clearly.
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There was some delusional Gandhi fangirl who just said something about Rashi socalled "standing up" for Gandhi. Well babe, lol. But what Rashi did was more to show the others that you know she loves Gandhi while she obviously knew Khushi wouldn't very obviously dump her.
I am not saying Priyanka was right but Rashi's show off was in no way "love" as you put it xD
Khushi, however wasn't selfish but smart. She played smart and she's here to play a game with the guy she wants to win it with and not to have her guy being randomly paired up with people. They took her for granted. And her insecurity played for her this time.
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
For whatever reason it was Khushi shouldn't have dumped Ayaz that was not playing smart it was playing dumb.She's dumb..I don't know what she thinks of herself
scap99 thumbnail
I totally agree with you. And the most shocking thing is that Ayaz was Abhishek's friend. Ayaz told Priyanka that if he's out of the game, she can play with Abhishek. Abhishek backstabbed his own friends  ðŸ˜¡
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Please...Ayaz deserved to g...you seem to be some fantacy-fangirl...
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: scap99

I totally agree with you. And the most shocking thing is that Ayaz was Abhishek's friend. Ayaz told Priyanka that if he's out of the game, she can play with Abhishek. Abhishek backstabbed his own friends  ðŸ˜¡

Dude, Abhishek was no friend of anyone. The show was a long time ago, Who is the only person who is continuing that one bond he developed in that Villa outside of it? Ayaz. 
Khushi?Daana?Raashi?

Heard off them? No? You never will again. Abhishek and Ayaz are working together in the same show and Khushi is out of the picture the day they were out of the villa while Priyanka is still by Ayaz's side.

As for Raashi, well seeing Gandhi is engaged to someone else so ... that too to the actress in Mohobattein, Mihika Verma. Well, there goes down the Mayank-Raashi true bond ship which made Nikhil teary.🥱
All freaking stupid and fake ... Abhishek was there to try and win the game and used whatever and whoever he could. At least he accepted that.
I feel sorry to be born in the same species as Gandhi though ... What an Abhinieta, really.

Only Ayaz makes me feel a little bit less ashamed of myself for indulging in splitsvilla -- this was the first time and definitely the last time.

And Abhishek made it quite clear that Ayaz was his sworn enemy and he would rather lsoe from Yaseer than Ayaz --- Priyanka was cross with him because he got Abhishek eliminated but as I said, RIGHT NOW, the boys are working together.

And seeing Ayaz calls Scarlett, 'bro' and she call it to him back? And tweeted a picture of the brother-sister ... Priyanka doesn't have anything to be worried of ... Ayaz's insta is filled with Priyanka ...

Mayank doesn't even have an Insta -- Rashi is out of the picture ... if she was in in the first place ... Khushi definitely wasn't. Where did she disappear anyway? 
Edited by Medha.S - 9 years ago