•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
hi all
i couldn't believe our show ended.for past 20 days i couldn't watch the episodes since i moved to a different city nd begun my work life.but i regularly followed posts of our forum.i couldn't digest the fact tat there was no more episodes,no more parud or myrud..cing tem together makes me very happy..y the hell they ended our show..literally i feel very low for past two days..
rr is one of the gud serial which contains some great performers..i m gng to miss rr badly.
i came to knw abt Ashish in rr only..became his craziest fan.
i ll miss Ashish and sanaya and the entire cast.

also the lovely forum wasis..reading ur posts increases my love for rr. I am not a very active member.but i ll read almost every post.all those Written updates,live updates,daily takes by many ppl,joseph caps,titli baisas reaction,sbs sbb segments takes,hope nd faith post which contains many beautiful stories,all os,ss,ff nd many more.

i ll miss u rr forum
i miss rr,sanish ..
the serail ll stay in ma heart forever..

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by vidia_

hi all
i couldn't believe our show ended.for past 20 days i couldn't watch the episodes since i moved to a different city nd begun my work life.but i regularly followed posts of our forum.i couldn't digest the fact tat there was no more episodes,no more parud or myrud..cing tem together makes me very happy..y the hell they ended our show..literally i feel very low for past two days..
rr is one of the gud serial which contains some great performers..i m gng to miss rr badly.
i came to knw abt Ashish in rr only..became his craziest fan.
i ll miss Ashish and sanaya and the entire cast.

also the lovely forum wasis..reading ur posts increases my love for rr. I am not a very active member.but i ll read almost every post.all those Written updates,live updates,daily takes by many ppl,joseph caps,titli baisas reaction,sbs sbb segments takes,hope nd faith post which contains many beautiful stories,all os,ss,ff nd many more.

i ll miss u rr forum
i miss rr,sanish ..
the serail ll stay in ma heart forever..

😭