Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CVs: Lets Kill Swayam A Bit More :D

-EastWind- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What shit was today CVs?
Swayam-Huma pin scene. Clap clap AD successful in killing Swayam in another way :)
Huma was struggling with some pin stuff and who comes to rescue. Swayam. ^_^
And and and its not over. Notice the dialogue. - "May I help you?"
What crap is this?
Swayam thinks ten times before touching Sharon (when they were not in a relationship) and is allergic to other girls even touching him. -_-
You can't write Swayam the allergic to girls but atleast stop inserting scenes which changes every basic thing of his character.
Swayam is not the kind of guy to go around helping random girl with crass lines like May I help you with such stuff?
He will find a girl to help her rather than do it.
CVs stop this bullshit Swayam-Huma scenes.
Few days are left for the show to get over. Let fans leave on a happy note. Not like this with killing them with slow poisoning.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aks_aKindSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly! What was the point of that cringeworthy scene! I almost threw up in my mouth! Show Huma with any damn person but dont know why they have to always show all girls with Swayam!
And why that hug?????
Why duet of Swayam n Huma? It could have been Nil-Simmi!
I hated everything about today's epi! 🤢
Aks_aKindSoul thumbnail
OOps sorry for double posting! ðŸ˜†Edited by Vrushanluver - 9 years ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
may b i sound very rude n negative but y nt cv just give us a break up of swaron...i mean they r always busy in setting swayam n sharon wid sumbody else.especially swayam wid huma...dance was fyn..but there was no need to give that pin scene...it was very forced...
Dee-jay thumbnail
I don't even know what the hell i watched today. Was that even a face off? What the hell was it?
Dee-jay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rupita

may b i sound very rude n negative but y nt cv just give us a break up of swaron...i mean they r always busy in setting swayam n sharon wid sumbody else.especially swayam wid huma...dance was fyn..but there was no need to give that pin scene...it was very forced...

If they break up Swaron, they would have every every angry fans who would kill them and stop watching their shows and the ratings would go down.
So they rather use Vrushan fans and give us bad script.
Analysis thumbnail
He said "may i help you"
Oh man swayam asa nai hai

N agar pin nikal gaya . Then y she hugged swayam
Simple thankyou nai tha
Kyun cvs use gale daal rahe hain

Cvs kyun swayam n huma kar rahe hain
Is ameeta trying to fetch tvts like of ruhi track
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
your title.. no need to tell them... they already love doing that 😃

seriously what was the need for that nonsense scene???? just to kill swayam... worse than slow poisoning..!
cscs thumbnail
is dere anything left to be ruined in swayam's character. /
JensenVruShan thumbnail
What a disgusting scene man Swayam himself asking to help, nd how this huma becomes a bechari only in front of Swayam otherwise shes a bully. Pathetic writing ðŸ¤¢. I wanted to puke in that scene and how many hugs man these two will share, when there is no spark between two people their scenes should not be forced on the audiences it only looks cheap🥱 and off course Sharon was there to see that nonsense happening and no reaction from her I wonder will the damn burst later on. 
STOP BUTCHERING CHARACTERS AND THEN YOU SAY THAT TVTS ARE BAD. 
Obviously if you show bullshit on screen then even the fans will give you a big BKT in return .
Just hated this episode all that dance mania drama and this is the result 
Hate you even more cvs ðŸ˜¡