Rangrasiya

Ashish says farewell rangrasiya video at colors

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
They have put up a video at colors website with ashish interview where he says good bye to rangrasiya. See it u will feel good. I am not able to post the link.
For me just like sanaya ashiSh says 'wE Will BeBack' . Just gives my stupid heart some hope that they will be back soon...together as sanish perhaps
Edited by tiksuno123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
full WU plz
link isnt working
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tiksuno123

They have put up a video at colors website with ashish interview where he says good bye to rangrasiya. See it u will feel good. I am not able to post the link.

For me just like sanaya ashiSh says 'wE Will BeBack' . Just gives my stupid heart some hope that they will be back soon...together as sanish perhaps

yes, I want to see Sanish together again - soon
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

sanaya Irani gave her final thoughts on show ending and used ashish's name a couple of times like "ashish and i had a good time" "Good chemistry" etc...But i have always noticed Ashish sharma never says her name unless the interviewer specifically asks anything about sanaya.  From beginning it has been like that i have always noticed some Big chip on his shoulder he has. No ease
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nik1310

sanaya Irani gave her final thoughts on show ending and used ashish's name a couple of times like "ashish and i had a good time" "Good chemistry" etc...But i have always noticed Ashish sharma never says her name unless the interviewer specifically asks anything about sanaya.  From beginning it has been like that i have always noticed some Big chip on his shoulder he has. No ease

Well, obviously!! Married men are not allowed to talk about other women!! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† It's like a rule!! 😆But his wife did say they look hot together!! ðŸ˜‰

Shreya
winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Juse hoping for the best...:D
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
.. i could just wish for that to happen
i dont have any hope