Rangrasiya

Positive Ramblings : Broken hearts ( 18th sep)

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear RR Family,

Wow...my penultimate rambling post...Never thought this day would come so soon...feeling little heavy inside my heart...weird..πŸ˜•
OK so lets dive into today's episode fast..

Intro:

Today's episode is dedicated to all broken hearts be it Rudra, Myra, Ranawat Clan, Rohit and of course us viewers who are going to miss this beautiful pair on screen..😭😭

And today I admit Rohit is not dumb as he looks...He is smartly watching the lead pair and is going to end up as Salman in KKHH..

Quick Shaadi Plan:

Rohit continues his plan about tomorrow's marriage and flying to Newyork same evening leaving everyone shocked including Rudra..( I am definitely believing now that Rohit is pushing Myra to her limits to admit her love for Rudra...did he watched the video message already???😲😲😲)

Rudra congratulates him sulking as though Myra is his fianc πŸ˜• and mourns alone in his room picking the same smelly jacket he was made to wear for 2 weeks ( But he was smart in that white shirt alone..damn the jacketsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Bang Rohit enters and confronts him directly saying " I know u love Myra..don't deny it" and Rudra simply replies "I didn't"....
Rohit continues " I know you can't help it as Myra is sweeter but she is only mine and you have failed"...for which Rudra again replies in simple words " I lost"...  ( I loved Ashish reaction here )

As usual when Myra drops her ritual dress, our Rudra banna helps her in perfect hero styleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..When Myra explains "It was heavy..that y"...Rudra again in simple words " Take care..you can right?!..coz tomorrow I won't be there to care"..  

Seriously guys, if there is one thing I still love in RR other than SANISH...its their dialogs...The dialog writers are awesome in this series πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

Epic Chandlier scene:

Whole Ranawat clan preparing for haldi including Rudra with moony moony looks between Rudra and Myra..( No comments but they are cute..bas..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Air blows- Myra turns- PARO SMILING from photo πŸ˜­- Sees the chandler falling image on the photo-  runs and saves Rudra..epic precap scene..done..

WHY the freaking hell the photos are invisible to Rohit's eyes πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² which has now become invisble to Rudra too πŸ˜•..

( But you know what my theory, Paro is ready to take Rudra with her, hence she made the chandlier fall so that Myra will be happy with Rohit and Rudra much happier in heaven...but as usual CVs spoiled it πŸ€”)
Don't worry I am not gone mad yet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now Rohit declares to Myra that she will marry only him and show to the outside clan that she can be his ... leaving Myra in tears (Why I again feel Rohit is playing very smart today...πŸ€”.coz any person can't be so dumb to ignore his fianc tears so livid ...or am I slowly loosing my mind)

Myra - Dhruv:

This was cute little scene where Dhruv talks about missing her after marriage and about video chatting ..and they sleeps hugging each other..

Rudra comes there and caressing sleeping Myra leaves a letter stating that he can't stand to see her with another man and hence leaving for tomorrow.. (πŸ˜†  SuchIsLife at its best)

Haldi ceremony : (brought back old memories.)

Mohini comes to know about Myra's love for Rudra and puts on her thinking cap but in a good way folks..She has really changed for good πŸ˜‰

Everyine in the family tries to break up Rohit and Myra now but Rohit firmly stands on his decision and watched all their expressions ( he is definitely playing smart...plz bro don't prove me wrong tomm..else I will be chakki pieced by this group reading nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

So haldi starts with the remaining available Ranawat members 3 on ladki side..3 on Ladka side (Arey this is cost cutting marriage at quick pace..so adjust naaa...πŸ˜‰)

But I loved Mohini's dialog today to Myra "If you become my daughter-in-law, i assure you ..you will be very happy here"( πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Oh my ..Ok let me stop laughing. here..anything is possible in RR worldπŸ˜‰)..

But SANAYA was gorgeous as ever

Immediately Myra enquires for Rudra and finds he was not there at home from morning ..( Yes..now its confirmed he is jobless..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )...

Finally Myra sees the letter Rudra left and was in tears and the screen freezes...

But I am intrigued about what Rudra left for Myra as gift as he has stated in the letter ...Its better be not "Rudrashk or Butterfly earrings"...I will be super pissed and book the flight immediately to kill the CVs..I am serious guys..Pray it doesn't happen so that I don't end up in Jail..

Precap:

The final scene of our beautiful now distorted RR...Myra hugging Rudra saying she is not married yet and the reason is " I love you Rudra"...

Hold on to your hearts and watch tomorrow for the last glimpse of our beautiful SANISH...

Cheers πŸ€—

Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww deepa this is a very bad feeling
I never knew this day will come so soon where I will post the last take this soon
Disheartening to say. 😭
Lovely rambling by you.
Nothing else to say
Only solace is ashish winning the jalak trophy. Something.
Thanks for pm dear
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome take as usual deeps...will miss ur positive ramblings a lot, even I never thought that the day I'd have to say this will come so soon *sigh* Anyway ur take gave me a good laugh as always, thanks for that, and I would like to cling to this as I go to sleep :) *hugsss* Good night:)
aniakool thumbnail
πŸ˜”
Only one Episode left 😭 
Mariia.R thumbnail
Thanks Deepa for pm. 
It is hard to believe that tomorrow at this time it is over πŸ˜­
Going to miss your funny daily takes πŸ˜Š
SanIsh; going to miss them a lot πŸ˜­ 
And now I'm going to watch the epi πŸ˜Š 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely take deeps. I'm feeling a little heavy hearted too. But in the spirit of the thread I'll try to stick the positives of the episode.

The best thing about the episode was how the entire Ranavat family was trying to separate Myrah and Rohit. Maithili has been doing this for a week now already. Now Shatabdi brings Mohini into this by telling how Myrah and Rudra love each other and maybe they should talk to Rohit. Then we saw Sumer tell him to find an American girl for himself and party all his life. Even Mohini promised happiness if she chooses to stay, something she hasn't done for either of her beendanis. Little Dhruv and Koel too did their best to disuade Rohit.

Another thing I liked was how Rudra accepted Rohit's victory graciously and simply congratulated him before walking away. He left a letter explaining why he had to leave for Myrah and the look of adoration as he caressed her face was beautiful.

The chandlier crash and Myrah's reaction was a clear indication of how much she loves Rudra, but Rohit never saw that. He went on to brag his supposed victory to Rudra and stated that she picked him. That part was annoying.

And the haldi sequence brought memories of Parud's haldi ceremony especially how they looked at each other through the screen. The song 'Kabira' was a good choice.

I'm gonna miss Sanish on my screen so much from next week. No matter what the story was the leads along with the rest of the cast always delivered. As you mentioned, deeps the dialogues have always been a class apart. I hope they start telecasting the show on their sister channel, rishtey. Watching the audio-less YouTube version doesn't have the same effect.
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deeps,
  nice positive ramblings dear. 
Me too with heavy heart but we did have a reason to be happy and celebrate as Ashish Won JDJ! 
About RR ending ..some times we can not help with the things so it's better to let it go.
The episode is good as whole Ranawat family united and trying to convince Myrah to change her decision. Liked Sumer's suggestionπŸ˜†
Awesome dialogue by Dhruv when Myrah asked are you not happy for me?"I'm happy for you but sad for me" this I feel  kind of relating to our situationπŸ˜† Happy for Sanish no need to act for something we are not so fond of and also that is not original story and sad we may not see them together again.
Well we can definitely hope for some good news soon.
Wish Sanish good luck.

πŸ€—

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'm trying to post on all the episode posts today ... feeling so heavy hearted at the thought that tomorrow this will end πŸ˜­ 
Thanks for your positive ramblings, deeps, I always enjoy them. 

Me too feel the same about Rohit ... either he is playing a game to push Myrah to Rudra, or else he is really is as dumb as he looks  πŸ˜† 

Will miss Sanish a lot ... for once Sanaya had a costar as talented and dedicated as she is. 
deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPraba

Aww deepa this is a very bad feeling

I never knew this day will come so soon where I will post the last take this soon
Disheartening to say. 😭
Lovely rambling by you.
Nothing else to say
Only solace is ashish winning the jalak trophy. Something.
Thanks for pm dear

Thanks Prabha..πŸ€—..

I know..everything happened so fast that we are standing in the end line even without our knowledge..
But yes I am overwhelmed at the JDJ news..atleast some consolation for our broken hearts...
deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

Awesome take as usual deeps...will miss ur positive ramblings a lot, even I never thought that the day I'd have to say this will come so soon *sigh* Anyway ur take gave me a good laugh as always, thanks for that, and I would like to cling to this as I go to sleep :) *hugsss* Good night:)

Thanks darling...Well all good things come to an end..so is ramblingπŸ˜‰ I think πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Good night sweetheartπŸ€—