RaYa new OS~Metro Station Last part on Page 11 - Page 10

Posted: 9 years ago
superb end
loved it very much
๐Ÿ‘Superb...Mindblowing Love Love to the core...RAYA all the way...Pls come back with a New OS on RAYA like this...๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Alkona

๐Ÿ‘Superb...Mindblowing Love Love to the core...RAYA all the way...Pls come back with a New OS on RAYA like this...๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u so much and i started one new story on raya 

being together is enough

Really sorry  aman.anjaan could no reply to ur pms ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” as i had my exams to finish๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
But i readb all the parts of OS 
its awesome !!
I love the concept โค๏ธ
And thamks 4 pm
Originally posted by .pia_12.

<font color="#ff3399">Really sorryaman.anjaan could no reply to ur pms๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”asi had my exams to finish๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”</font>
<font color="#ff3399">But i readb all the parts of OS</font>
<font color="#ff3399">its awesome !!</font>
<font color="#ff3399">I love the concept โค๏ธ</font>
<font color="#ff3399">And thamks 4 pm</font>

its ok thank u so much for reading and commtng
wow lovely  metro station 
 gotta read all updates. 

wonderful aman. 

just  amazing 

part 1
Peiya:'s narration of story was superb it was like so fresh like new love have found its way... 16 baras ka pyar hay too gud & awesome the way u penned it down enjoyed it a lot can't wait to read next moving for it...

part 2
awww awesome so finally Priya found Ram's phone intend if him on station Lol... but who is Isha I guess future problem for RaYa but till now want to enjoy this time so Priya finally found her crush name is Ram & Ram finally got chance to talk with her gud...moving to read next...
part 3
wowow Priya broke up with knew abt Ram have GF but she felt best to ignore him now... this is the only thing she can't do ever I know so finally Ram is back to her & at last they kissed awww this got me into RaYa land again awesome too gud to see,... moving for next...

last part...
both side story were awesome so both loved each other but hesitant to tell other their heart's talk really cute I must say it was Gus to see awesome too Gus loved the ending also... enjoyed the whole OS a lot wished to read more but will do it in or Next OS so keep it up or writing will be always waiting for more...