CVs dont deserve SANISH

vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As much as i hate the idea of Rudra saying I Love You to Myra and the whole sequence...one cant get away from the fact that Sanish completely nailed it. What a mind blowing performance. These are two actors..no matter what you put them into they deliver the best.
Its a pity that they are dealing with these bunch of completely useless specimens who call themselves creatives. CVs and ST put together, not only are they not creative they just dont have what it takes for anything. I have never come across such a bunch of no-good people in my life!! What a sad thing that such talented people are stuck with people who are such a lost cause. They dont even have the capacity to recognize the brilliance of their own earlier creation.

Its a joke of the universe that all of these specimens had to come together to make a team...😕 and we are stuck with them. 

The bigger joke is that they actually believe they are rational and logical and creative by not bringing back Paro...of course dont forget educated
They actually believe that Rudra falling in love with another look alike woman is a fantastic closure to a love story that was so magical...
Wow I dont even want to imagine their sense of logic.
I am glad I am not so logical...rational and creative.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iluvashish30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So true, ST and CV's are some kind of psycho's, the first six months were heavenly to me after that they brutalized the script in every possible way, it's like raising ur own kids with all the luv and care in the universe only to kill them brutally at the end with ur own hands. Hats off to Sanish and especially Ashish for sticking with the show no matter how much ever they butchered the character Rudra. I really hope and wish that Sanish never ever work with ST and his CV's in future. What a waste of talent.
--buttercup-- thumbnail
Agree
But too late we wont get chance to see sanish again
ST closed every door to even ask for season 2
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

True.

Even though I didn't want the scene of Rudra saying I love you to Myrah Sanish totally nailed the scene. Even while Rudra was drunk and speaking the emotions on both their faces were done brilliantly. CV's didn't deserve these two brilliant actors. Will miss seeing these two on screen together.
flower27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nothing more to say agree with you 100% 😡
squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ITA. I wish Sanish could've had CVs that were/remained at the calibre that these two fine actors deserved. Instead they had to rise above mediocre writing and ideas, which is why so many are still torturing themselves watching this hollow show.
Kudos to Sanish for being amazing actors. They outmatched the CVs by hundreds of miles.
👏
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey suneeta. All I can say is I am gonna miss sanish and if we are feeling this bad about the sudden change in RR I can imagine how sanish must be feeling but they have always managed to rise above the script. Kudos to them