Positive Ramblings : Confession time (17th Sep)

Posted: 9 years ago
Dear RR Family,

See I am giving the take earlier today as my buddies were sad to have missed my yesterday's rambling..Sorry guys..so for 3 more days I will be on time without worrying any storyline...😊

Intro:

The whole episode is dedicated to Rudra's Confession and Myra's Confusion πŸ˜‰

Kuch Na Kaho:

Our drunken Rudra smartly answers " My life..as my life in his my hands" for Rohit's question " Who do you love?"  and goes on to play Kuch Na Kaho on his Radio ( BTW I love that song...its from 1942 a love story movie guys..for those who don't know πŸ˜‰)..

Rohit and Myra starts dancing after initial hesitation and suddenly Rohit gets a call leaving Myra all alone...(ahem ahem..now all of Rudra swimmers ready to fire..πŸ˜‰)

Now Rudy takes his turn and answers all the questions to Myra asked by Rohit..

Question 1: Why am I drunk?
I feel disgusted to see anyone touching you or coming near you...( Yes only he has the permissionπŸ˜‰ be it Laila, Paro or Myra..Our Rudy boy rules )

Question 2: Which pain am I hiding?
The pain of hiding my feelings from you πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Question 3: Who do I love?
Its you Myra ..Its you πŸ˜‘😑😑 

Myra just shoves him and leaves crying... Rohit for the first time asks the sane question to myra " Do u still want to marry me coz I can see there is something going on and the way Rudra sees you".. (Finally akal agaya aapko dumbo..)

But Myra bluntly denies and says that She will marry Rohit only no matter whatever happens ( Haha Robit bhai..soon u will be joining SuchIsLife agenda along with us..wait and watchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

On a serious note guys , for the first time I felt the sizzling chemistry between SANISH as MyRud today..Though I can't digest we have to give a standing ovation to these wonderful leads..They were mind-blowing..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hangover / Confession Time:

Myra gives limewater to Rudra for his hangover and he apologizes for the last night behavior and not for his words ( I was baffled to hear that😲😲..I was expecting him to deny what he said..well in 2 days they have to show "THE HAPPY ENDING"..so n complaints)

So Myra straight away asks "Tell me what u told last night in sober mood" and our Rudra dev fatafat told " Yes I L U Myra"( ...but I tell u this I L U didn't match the intensity of  "Bahot Pyaar Paro")

Now Myra's bav gaana time as she rejects him saying she can't break Rohit's trust and its too late now ( then y the hell u asked him to confess in the first place..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...) and goes away leaving our new Romea Rudra in tears...πŸ€” 

Mythili watches the whole thing..(Ok match maker on move πŸ˜‰)..

Seriously guys, if u keep aside the story SANISH are such a blessing to watch..Lovely pair..

Mythili - Myra:

Mythili enlightens Myra of MyRud's "Sacha Pyaar" πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²...and Myra like a new found stuck record says " I can't break Rohit's trust ( So all these moony moony looks with Rudra falls beyond trust factor)

Snake and ladder game:

Finally they showed Kids playing with Rudra and Myra ( yes, Rudra is jobless, and we audience are clueless with  Dhruv's magic sickness who is not at all recovering...arey usse koi hospital me admit karo πŸ€”)

Rudra , the new lovestruck boy fumbles the dice gooring Myra and Rohit picks and says to him symbolically " You throwed the dice but I won the game"  .(πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Poor Rohit, still in lalaland..)

And gives the news that they will get married tomorrow itself 😲😲 with some rituals leaving shocked Myra and Rudra..( Che we waste whole 3 months for our marriage preparation..I think I need to take lessons from ST on this matter πŸ€”)

PRECAP:

Chandlier falling - Rudra standing- Myra running - saving and hugging saying "What will I do if something happens to you?" ..and bechara Rohit shocking ( I am laughing my ass off for watching 🀣🀣...poor all RRians)

See for my patience, you have to credit me with your comments..chalo chalo shuru karo..πŸ˜‰

Cheers πŸ€—

kuch na kaho.. loved salman n manisha...
now loved sanish chemistry.. sizzling... hott.. my laptop screen burns.. watched it 3 times.. haha

i totally forgot its myrud... but sanaya n ashish hot chemistry..
Thanks dear for the fast update
Originally posted by blue_rose1605

kuch na kaho.. loved salman n manisha...
now loved sanish chemistry.. sizzling... hott.. my laptop screen burns.. watched it 3 times.. haha

i totally forgot its myrud... but sanaya n ashish hot chemistry..

Its Anilkapoor and manisha darling...πŸ˜‰...Yup their chemistry was too good today😊
Originally posted by kirti98

Thanks dear for the fast update

Aww...U r welcome honey..πŸ€—
Originally posted by deepsel

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Its Anilkapoor and manisha darling...πŸ˜‰...Yup their chemistry was too good today😊</font>

oh ya tat was kamoshi.. confusion
i forgot some else too good ramblings...
Watched it Just for SanIsh and their SIZZLING HOT CHEMISTRY Di...
Hayee it was too HOT☺️...the way he was holding her was enough to give me goosebumps on my entire body...SanIsh are MAGICAL and BEAUTIFUL beyond words...just PERFECT they are...!

As usual Great post by you Di..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lovely post deepa.
Agree sanish were too good. Ignoring Myrah rudra I could only see sanish. I did try. 😳
Roh is confusing me. One point he is doubtful and the next minute he acts dumb again. Hope the chandelier scene gives me some firmer clues
Thanks for pm
Originally posted by winnieluvsarun

Watched it Just for SanIsh and their SIZZLING HOT CHEMISTRY Di...
Hayee it was too HOT☺️...the way he was holding her was enough to give me goosebumps on my entire body...SanIsh are MAGICAL and BEAUTIFUL beyond words...just PERFECT they are...!

As usual Great post by you Di..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Winnie dear..πŸ€—..Yes SANISH were mind-blowing today..Love to see them in single frame
Deeps, 
 πŸ€—πŸ€—
For the rambles.😊

SANISH ...Amazing Jodi with sizzling chemistry and power packed expressions. 
Now the episode today filled with confession of Rudra and confusions of Rohit and Myrah.
Rohit's confusion and keep on asking for confirmation from Myrah, are we getting married?🀣
Bacchu first see your surroundings then you'll see Paro's pic and all your confusion gone and you'll get conformation also.πŸ˜†
Myrah already confessed but confused ... a lot.
Out of everyone Maithili is the one doesn't have any confusion ...Myrah needs to stay.😊

Only 2 more episodes ...

PS: My laptop not working so typing from iPad, if something doesn't make sense sorry about that but I'm not drunk.πŸ˜ƒ