Chat Clubs

|>Back To School : Signature Sale<|

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Manjari: I miss school already. College isn't as much fun, it's so hectic.

Chanel: Are you kidding me? I am dreading school already. After the summer break I feel so lazy to wake up early in the morning and crawl to school.

Viz: You crawl to school? I pretend to be ill every morning so that I don't have to attend school.

Chanel: Stomach pain?

Viz: Bingo! But some how mother never believes me. *rolls eyes*

Manjari: You two will only realise the true value of school when you'll have to leave it and move on. *sigh*

Chanel: But until then, I'll just have to sacrifice my sleep and rush to school where horrifying teachers force us to study boring subjects like history.

Viz: Boring, I can deal with but MATH! God save me.

Manjari: You know there are other things in school other than studying?

Chanel: Like being bullied by seniors in the canteen? Or falling on your face during basketball. I'd rather spend my time shopping.

Viz: Actually, other than studying, school is kind of fun. Chatting with friends all day long, passing tiffin boxes under the table and laughing till your stomach pains.

Manjari: See now, that's what I'm talking about.

Jot: While these fools jabber on, I'd like to welcome all of you'll to our Back To School Signature Sale', where we will be reminiscing about the good old days at school or you could also share with us funny incidents of your school life. 

Crazy creatives bring you a chance to participate in our signature sale by sharing funny personal incidents of your school life. We have posted a thread in the following 5 forums where our small contest will proceed:

>>> <|Yeh Hai Mohabbatein|>

>>> <|Jodha Akbar|>

>>> <|Beintehaa|>

>>> <|Rangrasiya|>

>>> <|Qubool Hai|>

School is a very vital part of one's life and it determines a person's basic character. Everyone leaves school with a bucket of memories and moments with their friends and teachers. So what was the best part of school for you? Must be having a couple of incidents you want to share?

To know more about our contest definitely visit one of the five forums and make sure you only share your true-life stories.

Like every other game, we'll have a winner too and that winner will receive two signatures made by one of our best graphicers. So gear up members and get ready to go back to school.

Best Regards,

Credits:

<-BlueEyes->   <Angel-Jot.>   < somergasm.>

Edited by -BlueEyes- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Can't wait for the stories to start coming in. Make sure you visit the forums and join in on the fun! ðŸ˜Ž
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Amazing..! I would love to take part in it :D
I yearn for my school life 😔 Those were the days.. :(
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting..😃..now m in final year of my college life and I miss old school days..kya din the woh..🥱

Edited by deboleena.manna - 9 years ago
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh how I miss my school days ðŸ˜’ It's certainly the best time of your teenage life <3 Great concept, guys!! 
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Come on guys! 4 more days left!😃
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cute post. Sounds interesting.
Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sounds cool!!! I so miss my school!!! I never used to understand till last year what was so great about the school life that people always wanted to go back.. Ahh, now I can feel them! ðŸ˜”
shreyabhatia02 thumbnail
a new range of women handbags .. check this blog out !