Rangrasiya

rudras letter to paro...

orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
this is the brand new rudra after 7yrs-🀒

Rudra: hey paro yeah baby missed you so much 😭 that I fell in love with ur look a like ☺️ its ok right πŸ˜› coz ppl wont know much about who died who not πŸ˜‰ and we don't have to hide our photos even as ppl will think its been always myrah only πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ oh did I say whose mayrah ur look a like the one I deeply madly in love with NOW β˜ΊοΈ wears short skirts, shows belly buttons and what legs omgg !!
what love we have between us ppl call us myrud now πŸ˜³ isn't it cuteee 😳

anyways u tc baby and take rest in heaven don't bother coming here on earth coz we have ur look alike and ohh ahem don't worry I will fulfill ur wish of having 2nd baby β˜ΊοΈ bye paro myrah is calling me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by orpi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
#Such is life.. 
#dekhna hain toh dekho..

Cvs..🀒
orpi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Bluesky-

#Such is life.. 

#dekhna hain toh dekho..

Cvs..🀒

honestly today I felt like I wish I had mukta dhond infront of me I would have given her A TIGHT SLAP!! what would've scared her to death!!! 🀒
Edited by orpi - 9 years ago
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ugh... I have no words on how the creatives have arrived at the conclusion they are showing.
The letter you wrote gave me a chuckle though. πŸ‘πŸΌ
orpi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: puglet

Ugh... I have no words on how the creatives have arrived at the conclusion they are showing.

The letter you wrote gave me a chuckle though. πŸ‘πŸΌ

dnt tell me dear my frustration level was way high to control !! cant see CVs r playing with our very own PARUD !! 🀒
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good one πŸ˜† I haven't watched this show for awhile.
preetha9 thumbnail
My RIP slogan for Rudra 
" Main Tu Hamesha ...  Until the next better one comes up..."

Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat is one of the best etched character of tv history... really sad the character has been buctchered to such an extent ... which makes me wonder ... who is this rudra who doesnot even resemble the shadow of his oldshelf... atleast I am at peace paro character is not tainted ... heck... cvs you have messed it up royally...

Recently I rewatched the train sequence which was one of my favourites... and I had stop when rudra started giving those powerful dialogues which used give goosebumps at one point of time... was cringeworthy now... beacause it seemed so shallow...  cvs no only you have messed up RR2... you have royally tainted whatever memories  we viewers were left with RR1... by buthchering rudras character and showing all sorts of parallels of parud.. making us hang on thin hope of being myra being paro... no amount of justification will makeup for what u have done...😑