KRIYAM OS:-- " U are getting too evil, day by day!"

Posted: 9 years ago
KRIYAM OS
"U  are Getting Too Evil, Day by Day!"

Heyaa Guys!!
Am back with another OS and this time on Kriyam
This one is for 2 of my special people and big Kriyam fans, they are Raju di and Anmol Bhai!
Hope u guys like it!
_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_
"Ugh, that guy! How could he? He is soo dead! And this Swayu, how much time does he take huh!" murmered Kriya, walking to and fro in Swayam's room.

"Forget it! Let his privacy go to hell!" thought Kriya.

Kriya ran to the store room, the main heart of the mansion, the only place duplicate keys for every room including washrooms were kept.

Kriya rubbed her palms wickedly, an evil smile appearing on her face, yes, Kriya Ghai could turn into a devil anytime and if u face her when she's transformed. Beware!! Death would be better than being alive, she was in a new phase, a phase of a murderer, the murdered of happiness. The others were amazingly careful with her but there were only 2 idiots who could kill the innocent Kriya Ghai, they were Reyaansh Singhania and Swayam Shekhawat. 

Kriya grabbed the keys and rushed to the washroom, climbing two steps at a time. She knew her bestfriend would keep on dreaming about her future bhabhi but FOR NOW 
COULDNT HE COME OUT FAST. Before entering, she knocked the door twice, those knocks were as soft as a cotton being dropped on a floor. 

"Kriyu,without knocking u shouldnt enter any room." thought Kriya, giving an evil smirk.

She fit the keys in the lock and opened the door. She entered the washroom and stood, facing the Swayam Shekhawat. Kriya looked at Swayam, how he stood blushing deep 
red with just a towel to cover his body.

"KRIYA GHAI! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND DONT FORGET YOUR LEGS PLUS BODY TOO!" shouted Swayam, glaring angrily at his best friend. Gosh, couldnt she have some respect and lend him some privacy to KNOCK and then enter.

"Oh puhlease, I am not that type of a girl okay! I did knock before entering." said Kriya, reading his mind

"Really? 2 soft knocks huh? Good, I heard them or you would have caught me naked!" shouted Swayam

"Oh freak! He heard them. Why did he, that fool!" thought Kriya, gulping.

"Yes Ms Ghai, U see I have extremely sharp ears!" teased Swayam, knowingly.

Swayam hadnt heard those knocks but he knew his best friend too well, he knew she would definitely try to do something to get him out of the washroom. He kept on smirking while Kriya stood with her cheeks turning red with shame.

U think Kriya could stay defeated for even a minute? She rose back, as fast as tiger attacking his prey, her claws sharp and pointly, her eyes ready to kill! 

"Whatever Swayam! Now u shut up and listen to me!" demanded Kriya

Swayam looked at Kriya confusingly and teased," Like this? Please Kriya I dont want to do that u know, I love Sharon only.. Shes the only one who has the right to do so." 

"Shut up Swayu! Just go change now or dont tempt me to kill u!" shouted Kriya, shooting daggers at him.

Swayam walked to his room and hurriedly changed into a white tshirt with a plead red-black jacket and jeans, his favourite combo. 

"Yes maam, now please tell me whats wrong?" asked Swayam proffesionally.

"Sway..! Forget it! Do tell that freaking best friend of yours to never challenge me! Dammit, he challenged me, The Kriya Ghai that he could live without her for a day but she couldnt. That fool!" shouted Kriya, bringing the whole roof down.

Swayam banged his head to the wall and looked up at the sky as if saying,"WHY ME! Why do I have such a weirdo plus murderer plus idiotic plus senseless best friend!" 

"My dear Kriyu, its because u cant live without him, please accept the reality. Its a FACT!" explained Swayam

"Fact, My foot! I can live without him okay, so dont challenge me." said Kriya

"Yeah yeah look who is talking. The girl who got so worried about Rey, when he went for a trip to USA that she called him 100 times in a day just to ask, how he is?" teased Swayam

"SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT, I didnt care okay. SO shut it! Now if you are done, may we please go to starbucks? But your treat, now come on!" commanded Kriya, daring Swayam to say a big NO.

"U think? We are going to CCD and no ifs and buts." said Swayam

"Whatever but your treat!" said Kriya.

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

Both of them hurried to CCD, it was one of their favourite hangouts. Everything was just refreshing over there, the coffees were soothing, the snacks were tasty and the decor was known for the dazzlers. Even though it was so amazing, it had one disadvantage, it was the place where they had recieved the most number of complaints and all for fighting TOO LOUD!! 

"God, U had to send these people here only." whispered the manager

Swayam and Kriya grabbed their favourite spot, the only place where they could see the real world and the world full of imagination connecting, the stunning colour themes made them go wild and the rocking music couldnt resist them from dancing but today, they were only in a mood to proove that he/she was the best. 

Everyone always thought that Swayam was a calm, quiet, talented dancer but little did they know he was a fighting, wild cat whose world only revolved around teasing people. 

The manager sent the waiter to take their order, the waiter walked up to them fearfully, hoping he wouldnt be dead. Before he even could ask them what they wanted, their answer was already given.. 

"2 mocha with no sugar and less milk and 2 grilled sandwiches." said Swayam

"No! For me, I want one cold coffee with vanilla ice cream on top and one chocolate delight but do make sure it contains loads and loads of chocolate." demanded Kriya

These 2 people were so different from eachother, while one prefered diet food while the other, pure junk food!
The order was placed, the fights were about to start, the cheerful audience waiting patiently to watch the WWE with free tickets but just then...

Kriya's sharp eyes found their way towards one person, Reyaansh Singhania. He was sitting with a girl,laughing and chatting happily. She looked about 18, just the age as them but lord, she was so beautiful. Her beautiful brown orbs, her pink rosy lips, her attracting smile.. Kriya knew she had seen her before but who? She just couldnt guess who she was with just a glance of her. She decided to teach her boyfriend a lesson, afterall u have to keep your boyfriend at his toes, right? 

"Swayu, lets dance please! And can we dance rumba please?" begged Kriya

"Kiru, u okay na?" asked Swayam

"Yes! Now come!" said Kriya

The music started, the tune flowing melodiously, their hands and legs in perfect sync, their chemistry growing more passionate every minute. They were so close that everyone would have thought that they were together, their breaths were meeting, they looked like the perfect couple.

"KRIYA!" shouted Rey, burning with jealousy

"Yes Rey? I thought u were too busy talking to some other girl." said Kriya calmly.

"Rey! What the hell is happening?" shouted that girl

The air cleared, the face was revealed, that girl was the diva, the beautiful swan, she was Sharon.

"SHARON!!" shouted Kriyam

"Who else did u think huh?" asked Rey, smirking evilly.

"Kiru, u are getting more and more evil day by day!" shouted everyone laughing hard!!!
_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

Hope u guys liked it
Please comment and like
Jhootas and chappals welcome

Edited by diyaswaronholic - 9 years ago
Res😊
Unres...!

Dia thank you so so so much!
Loved the OS...Naughty Kriya and ever teasing Swayam!
Her soft knocks...so she doesn't enter without knocking...Good idea...😆
Then Swayam's teasing session was so much fun!
Then the CCD...Kriyam do make wonderful dancer partners...but we never got proper Kriyam dance on the show!
Then their dance...they are best buddies tho chemistry acha hi hoga!
Rey ko jalane ke liye Swayam ke saat rumbo...though I loved that they danced perfectly...felt sad for Rey! 
Rumbo...In lamho ke...was so special for them...! But if she's angry you have to bear the consequences!
I loved reading the OS...you know we hardly finding anything abt Kriyam so thank you so so so much!
Tight hugs🤗
Edited by Rajeshwari_KR - 9 years ago
aswom os...

loved it...

ur write so well...

p.s:- another demand is wating 4 u
love it .. oo how i wished i could actually seen such kriyam friendship in the show ... beautifully written dear👍🏼
Haayeee I soo love you for this!!!
Kriyam OS!!!
Res!!!
Unres
I choo choo loved it!!!
Kri and uske evil plans heheheheee
And swayam just Bach gaya... Ufff
And wo lines rey ke liye pyaar and uska wo bet...
Hahahahahaaa
That's awesome!!!
I sooo loved it!!!
And cafe walon ki poori excitement paani Mein chali gayi... Hahahaaa
And kya dance Tha... Simply perfect!!! Unka ye pyaar!!
Waaah rey jealous... Hahahahaaa unka popat ho gaya...
But I choo loved the bond!!!Edited by arsha_simran - 9 years ago
loved it.
such a cute os princess

Everyone always thought that Swayam was a calm, quiet, talented dancer but little did they know he was a fighting, wild cat whose world only revolved around teasing people. 

this sounds more like you 
especially the last few words 😉
Wow. So nice :))) 👏 ⭐️ 👏
Nice OS diyu👏
loved it❤️
kriyam bond was super strong😃
u r an awesome writer😊
keep writing more😊

nice os diya loved it kriyam gosh after long time