New Sanaya TOI Article : Paro was not meant to die :(

Posted: 9 years ago
Why should I be disappointed? Sanaya Irani

Yet another show " Rangrasiya " starring Sanaya Irani may be going off air on September 19 (her earlier show Chanchann also failed to garner ratings and was wrapped up), but she is far from disappointed.
The actress says, "Why should I be disappointed? We really don't know what works and what does not with the audiences. If I were offeredRangrasiya again, I would still go ahead and do it. It was a dream role and my chemistry with Ashish Sharma was also great. Guess every show has its destiny. Nobody is to be blamed for it not having a good run. We all put in hard work."

According to sources, Sanaya was not originally supposed to have a double role in the show. Also, Paro (her character) was not meant to die. But the pressures of low ratings forced the makers to introduce a new track. Sanaya says, "Paro was not supposed to die in the original story, but I guess it is all over now. So, let's hope for a newer beginning."

Like we all thought Paro was not meant to die and we didn't got our original story  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ..  The original version of RR would have broke all the records if we got it...I m happy at least we got to see 3 months of our original version...  ...And those 3 months broke all the records ... And Raj Uncle we know you played very well with our show ... Thanks to Rangeela, our loveble TRP System and special thanks to our main villain Mr. Rajuncheerfull .. my Raj uncle thanks a lot ...😑😑😑 

And again I m proud to be fan of Rangrasiya 
Edited by _sush_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wish we get to see the actual story..
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing dear
I really want to know the original story of RR with Parud. Sighs we could witness it due to many external factors and the show is also going off air. I am feeling so upset
Mariia.R thumbnail
Originally posted by: _AngryBird_

Same here! It could have been so lovely story if they hadn't ruined it! 
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs... wish we can get actual report
Originally posted by: _AngryBird_

Same here πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 
Originally posted by: SPraba

Thanks for sharing dear

I really want to know the original story of RR with Parud. Sighs we could witness it due to many external factors and the show is also going off air. I am feeling so upset

You.re  welcome Prabha
I too want to know the original story of Rangrasiya...
I m sure if we got the original version, it would have broke all the records..
Wished it was in SP or ZEE... They snatched everything yea... first the story then Paro/ PaRud and now our show and SANISH😭
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone knows. Paro wasn't meant to die at all but that's to the TRPs *sigh*
Originally posted by: Fimiramak

Same here! It could have been so lovely story if they hadn't ruined it! 

You r right .. But that stupid channel gave only pressure then and everyone know that they never gave to our cvs peaceful time to tell their story...😑 
Even thought we didn't got our full version of original story but from original story what we got, those 3 months broke all the records ... I m really happy for thatπŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by: blue_rose1605

tfs... wish we can get actual report

You r welcome 
I think we can only wish