New Article - When Media Gets Banned On Television Sets (Sanaya)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

When Media Gets Banned On Television Sets - In Pics

It is not often that the media gets banned from a television set as the media is required to bring hype around the show and pique the interest of viewers, however, there are times when the media does get banned More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/media-gets-banned-television-sets-pics/

--Sanaya

Out of all , only Sanaya had the reason to ban a particular channel (not entire media) from the set ... reason is known to everyone ..

Sanaya and Ankita cold war🀣  give rumors which others can believe ... what will that channel say about the IV where Ankita was all praises for Sanaya??  

Well , I have seen actors and actresses shooing away media for whatever reason, they know matter ... but the point is .. when you have such clips to show, than only air such news ... otherwise one channel is showing Ankita and Sanaya giggling together and having fun and only that particular channel is talking about cold war πŸ€£ ... trying to do something different , ya?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Nuzrath-

tfs
its must be E24πŸ˜†

you got themπŸ˜†  they are really different ... 
I have never seen SBS and SBB talking such nonsense about Sanaya, have they?? Whereas  others have made their debut on SBB and SBS tooπŸ˜† ... I respect Rajat Tokas because out of all mentioned , its only him who has talked it out with media and had never seen shooing them away ...
Originally posted by shona_arhilover

you got themπŸ˜†  they are really different ... 
I have never seen SBS and SBB talking such nonsense about Sanaya, have they?? Whereas  others have made their debut on SBB and SBS tooπŸ˜† ... I respect Rajat Tokas because out of all mentioned , its only him who has talked it out with media and had never seen shooing them away ...

πŸ˜†
form  morning we are getting article about sanaya
espl 3 article form same the outlet who hate sanaya πŸ˜†