"Mohit and I are not doing a show together" - Sanaya Irani -

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

"Mohit and I are not doing a show together" - Sanaya Irani

In this exclusive conversation with Sanaya Irani, she clears the air about Mohit Sehgal and her doing a show together.

Thursday, September 11, 2014 | 5:12:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   0 Comments  |  61 Views

There have been media reports of Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani coming together forSaurabh Tewari's next. To get a confirmation regarding this news that is abuzz for some time now, we got in touch with Sanaya itself to know the exact details.

Excerpts from the candid conversation:

There have been news about Mohit and you coming together for Saurabh Tewari's next. What do you have to say about it?

I really want to know who gave this news (laughs). As much as I love Saurabh, he will be like I do not want to work with her again. But on a serious note, these are just baseless rumors and very much untrue. We have not been approached to do a show together. Nothing like that happened what is written in the news.

So since the news is untrue, would you ever like to do a show with Mohit?

I would love to do a show with Mohit. But more than anything, I just want both of us doing shows be it together or separately. I just want both of us to be happy in our work space.

Well, this is what Sanaya has to say about the news that erupted a few days back. But besides this, she also left a clue for us that the viewers will soon get to see her real life boyfriend on screen soon.

Rangrasiya airing on Colors shot its last yesterday and post the shoot the makers of the show had organized a DJ party where she went on to say on record to one of the production house guy, "Mera make up room mere boyfriend ko de dena."

Well, Sanaya must say, a lot of clarification from your side.

With this it is confirmed that Mohit has been approached for Saurabh Tewari's show and he might soon be seen with a new show on our small screens.

Keep reading this space for more updates on your favorite shows.

Upasana Patel

shes such a straightforward person and i respect her for that 👍🏼
Am happy..lol..

Many reasons...but..good mohit comes in a new sow too..

Rest i better keep my mouth shut abt...lol..but my fav line i will say is when she said she just wants both of them to keep doing shows and being happy in their own work spaces. She is awesome

T4s
Originally posted by Bioinfo_Chaitu

shes such a straightforward person and i respect her for that 👍🏼

same here

Love her a lots...
Originally posted by princessunara

Am happy..lol..

Many reasons...but..good mohit comes in a new sow too..

Rest i better keep my mouth shut abt...lol..but my fav line i will say is when she said she just wants both of them to keep doing shows and being happy in their own work spaces. She is awesome

T4s

welcome Dear

Love her a lots...

Hope we get some news regarding her show soon
Good - Sanaya should work with actors as talented as her or even more talented than her because that will help her grow and become an even better performer onscreen.
The nicest thing abt sanaya's interviews are complete clarity in communication . You get to know the way things are exactly ...no reading between the lines ...😊
TFS ... good to hear this ... means that Mohit is probably doing a show soon. Thank God Sanaya is so straight forward and clear ... one is never left in any doubt what she means. 

Hope we get news of Sanaya soon ... within a couple of months ... TV is going to be so bland and boring without her. 😕