Shweta Vyas to turn into an angel (Putli) for Sony PAL's SB-Rival Site

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Dheeraj Kumar's one-of-its-kind show on Sony PAL, Singhasa Battisi has been getting rave reviews for its story telling and presentation. The mythological cum historical cum fantasy based show, produced by

Creative Eye is all about the challenges that Raja Bhoj (Siddharth Arora) will undertake in order to prove his worth and ascend the throne of the mighty King Vikramaditya (Karan Suchak). In this process, he will be stopped by the 32 putlis (angels) guarding the precious throne of the King.

Beautiful Shweta Vyas who initially essayed the role of Madhu's sister Sweety in Colors' Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon has been roped in to play the role of Chandrakala, the Putli of Nyay (justice). The girl has also played the parallel lead in Raavee, the Big Magic show.

We hear that after Aditi Sajwan and Navina Bole, Shweta will be the third putli to be shown.

"Yes, I will be seen playing one of the putlis in Singhasan Battisi. This is a very good show, and working with Dheeraj sir and his team was a superb experience. I have never played such a character before; hence I enjoyed it to the core."

Shweta has already finished shooting her part, and as we know, every Putli's track will go on for a week or more.

Edited by deboleena.manna - 9 years ago