RuRo Fun Post :D When Rudra promised Rohit Main Tu Hamesha

Posted: 9 years ago
When Rudra promised Rohit togetherness until eternity...Main Tu HameshaπŸ˜†

That is when we got RuRo...
Okay so boys n gals I am here to narrate the saga of RuRo..the real Rangrasiyas..who rang rang de in each others' sapno mein..;)

It all started some 7 years back when Rudra lost the love of his life..Shantanu..
Dhruv's mom!
Yes...it is a tear-jerker initially but don't u all worry...Lord Shiva had different plans for his Rudra..so it will have a happy ending!
Shanty's loss transformed Rudra into a man who shrunk into a pseudo composure while he was breaking and crumbling from within at the demise and irreparable separation from Shanty whom he had promised 'main tu hamesha'...
Tears...dhim tana na...de ne na..dhim tana na dere na...dhoom tana dhoom...dhoom tana dhoom...(till u go deaf)+ horror bg music(till u need disprin)(so cutely typical of RR)+tum ho pas mere saath mere from rockstar

So as Rudra passes 7 years in lonliness killing himself every moment for Dhruv's sake while he cannot physically kill himself..Lord Shiva decides to end his woe and sends Myrah...He sends Myrah as a messenger and as a connection to make him meet his lifepartner Rohit...
Had Myrah not been there, how would Ruro meet?? She could be the best godsend link...sent by God..to Rudra and Dhruv...so that they get their deserved devoted wife and mom Rohit...

Yes, u got it right...this was the shiv parvati context...rohit is parvati..reincarnation of the sati like shantanu..

Rohit entry- Running towards the Ranawat Haweli with a butterfly printed suitcase
BG song- titli si ye udti fire hai bholi si udaan
Aankhon mein hain tim tim taare meethi si muskaan
Ye to maange hai tujhse bas khushiyaan..
RR mil jaa re..

Instantly when Ruro meet for the first time, Lord makes Myrah trip into Ro's arms so that Ru senses an unexplained jealously...
Why didn't he trip into Ro's arms or vice versa was the question troubling Rudra subconsciously...he realised he had found his second soulmate...Rohit...Rohhhiiittt...his heart called out...
However Rohit has not realised it yet..
Rangrasiya is about one of the soulmates instantly falling in love and then making the other one realise it over time...it always has been like that, right? So the trend is maintained...

It is then that when Rohit unknowingly suggests Myrah to sleep with him, that Rudra gets anxious..how can his soulmate two-time him even unknowingly???
So he decides to claim his other half and tells Myrah to sleep with Dhruv as his babysitter as he would make Rohit realise what his heart really wants this night...Rudra ie and not Myrah...
He decides to gift him the best night of his life...to consummate their soul connection..SR it is!!!
Away from the prying cameras, Rudra makes his eternal promise yet again...this time promising that he would keep it and not let anybody tamper with it...
He shyly utters to Rohit," Main tu hamesha"...and ties him the black band as a mangalsutra..which we see Rohit covering his eyes with each night...
He calls him Rohuuu lovingly and breaks down...Rohu is touched and has tears rolling down his cheeks...

They hug...and as Rudra places his hand on Rohu's waist...Rohu blushes and says,"manne chuo mat na, awaz...bolu kaise, awaz guchud muchud ho jaati hai"..
Rudra...isliye to bol raha hu rohu..chup rehna seekh..stay calm and enjoy ur RR Rudra's love!!

Rohu hesitates but obliges...
Rohu kisses Rudra on his forehead
BG score- main maati ka putla hoon tune phooki jaan
Mera mujhme sab tera hai
Tu meri pehchaan
Tu rag rag mein bahe mere manbasiya..

And then slowly as the shrivelled up Rohu opens up...he places his hands on Rudra's chest and demands something in return of the promise,"Main tu hamesha!"
He says" manne bhi do ex-major"
Rudra is all smiles...
BG - muskurane ki vajah tum ho..gungunane ki vajah tum ho..
And rudra tears up a pillow and creates an artificial snowfall for Rohu in their bed..

Rohu is mirroring Shanty...RR has always been about mirrors...Rohu asked for exactly what Shanty had asked 7 years ago...Rudra realises it is his Sati turned Parvati...
He is weeping and agrees on this 'manne bhi do' demand but with a condition that they would name this kid of theirs 'Pole star'...since Rohu is foreign return...an english name with the same meaning as Dhruv would be perfect...as Dhruv's brother...
So shiv is rudra
Parvati is Rohu
Dhruv is kartikay
and Pole star is ganesha...
Perfect embodiment of the DIVINE STORY!!

As the story continues...their love deepens and has its own share of ups and downs...
Rohu is not comfortable seeing his Rudra with Myrah...he can't share him...
So he indirectly questions Myrah and even fights with her to claim his love..
He questions Rudra about Myrud rishta.." tumhara myrah se koi rishta hai? Tum usse pyaar karte ho? Mujhe pareshan hone ki zarurat hai?"
Rudra is annoyed and hurt to see the lack of trust...
He replies..main tumhari jagah hota to muh tod deta..
So there is a misunderstanding and Rohu wants to compensate...
BG- sad RR- ye bhi hai kuch aadha aadha vo bhi rahe adhoori
Fir bhi fere muh kyu khade hain aisi kya majboori
Sooni sooni si raatein aur nindiya
Rang rasiya rang jaa re rang rang de sapno mein..
Isliye when Myrah and they were going for forced dinner which was just a formality, Rohu decides to stay back with his Rudra and their son Dhruv..for their sake..to make up for misunderstanding Rudra...for not trusting him..isliye he also cooks pasta for them and also coz he understands that Rudra being a man can't cook and he can't see their son having kaale teeke wali roti ..Rudra is touched by this gesture of his...but he is possessive about his Rohu..so he keeps an eye on Myrah n his love in the kitchen..and is a little jealous...
Hence that night when Rudra questions Rohu in bed angrily abt what happened in the kitchen and refuses to talk...
Rohu.."aap fir gussa ho gaye"
Rudra.."kuch kar sakte ho ise thik karne ke liye?"
Rohu.."Kuch bhi"
Rudra.."kuch bhi??"
Rohu..hesitates.."kuch bhi!!"
And rudra draws Rohu closer and holds him tightly and cuddles up to him...
Rohu is blushing...there is a glow on his skin...his skin gets milk and peaches complexion...
So they sleep in each others' arms that night...

Also Rohu keeps questioning Myrah each day as to why she interferes in Rudra and his family's matters...for he is possessive...he sees it as his exclusive right...he wants to do all this for his Rudra..for the insan jisse vo pyaar karta hai..apni..zindagi se zyada..is duniya mein sabse zyada..and not let myrah do it for the insan jisne sirf uski jaan bachayi!
Rohu soliloquy- Jaan bachayi...so what??
Rudra aur uski family pe sirf aur sirf mera haq hai...
I want to take care of my maithli jeeja and her probs..of my rudra's woes and worries..of his kid dhruv..sorry our kid dhruv..
BG music- Oh Rudy boy..u are mine..*2
Tere ishq mein had se guzar jaau main jhut kahu to mar jau..

Next morning when Rohu is sleeping between Rudra and Dhruv as an ideal wife should...the mom in him jokes," tum dono baap bete kitni ajeeb tarike se sote ho"
Rudra is startled to find Dhruv there with them...he is worried...
How will they create their son Pole Star if Dhruv disturbs them...
So he angrily asks Dhruv, "tum yaha kya kar rahe ho"
Rudra's Soliloquy- mujhe manne bhi do ka waada nibhana hai...dhruv samajh beta..tujhe bhi bhai chahiye na...
Tera mirror..Pole star..( PS ppl- RR is still about mirrors...they are that essential)

Now this is the Ruro story so far..
With 8 episodes left, we will see Ruro getting closer and closer..their bond getting stronger and stronger like fevibond...they becoming each other's Rangrasiya..bharofying rang in each other's sapno mein..
Crecendo...
Family and myrah realise RuRo are made for each other...and Dhruv has got his mom..they are a perfect family and soon Pole Star will complete it...
They decide to marry them off..
Also rudra tells Rohu.."ye raaton ko teri aankhon ke upar kaala patta meri aankhon mein chubhta hai"
Let us make it official...
Ryro-let us tie the knot..
BG- In lamhon ke daaman mein pakiza se rishte hain

Climax scene- Ruro marriage...
BG- mangalam bhagwan vishnu when the feras go on and the mangalsootra and sindoor scene are shown..

Post that..when they are gazing into each others' eyes...hardcore dark, intense, passionate RuRo scene...
Eyelock...holding hands...Rudra gifts Rohit a watch with a butterfly dial..
BG- inka saath hai jaise maati sang kumhar..
Maati ban jaave murat..laage iska haath..chaap tilak dono ki hove jab hove ye saath...

Dhruv is on cloud 9 to get a mom like Rohu who takes complete care of his Raja Beta..
BG- phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai ek hazaaron mein meri mumma hai..saari umar humein sang rehna hai...
Oh..maa..mumma..meri maa..mumma!

Last scene..a happy Ranawat family scene followed by a Ruro private family picture( rudra, rohu, smiling dhruv n pole star)..pole star in Rohu's arms
Last dialogs- Rudra- ye mera hai??
*unable to believe and control his excitement*
Rohu- aur aap iske..
Rohu- mere raaja aur mere 2 nanhe rajkumar mere saath hain..aaj mar bhi jau to koi gam nahi"
Rudra- "shhh...aaj kaha...fir na kehna..
Kaha na..main tu hamesha..kaho na"
Rohu- kaha na main tu hamesha..
BG- Ise kehte hain Rangrasiya rangrasiya..ise kehte hain rangrasiya rangrasiya

ST and AS appear- Ise kehte hain kamaal ka twist..hope u guys enjoyed it..
Nailbiting..unexpected..kept u all guessing and on tenterhooks..got u!
We will be back with RR 2 soon..

Special thanx...
SI as Myrah..guest appearance...
She played Aman in this wonderful adaptation of kuch kuch hota hai..
RR inspired by KJo and his movie when AS met him on JDJ sets and suggested ST to create a mishran of othello+
divine shiv-sati-parvati context +kkhh
Kuch kuch hota hai audience, tum nahi samjhoge!!!

PS- this was just a comical exaggerated sketch to entertain by this birthday girl..no offence..
Posted hastily from mobile..excuse the typos n lack of emoticons..
Keep smiling..:)

πŸ˜†
Gayatri
Date-11-9-2014
Edited by GA5if - 9 years ago
omg dat cracked me up..laughed so much my tummy hurts..I'm fully for ruro.. soulmates for eternity πŸ˜†

Is it ur bday dear?
Wish u a very very happy bday...may u smile always 😳 Edited by zanayaforever - 9 years ago
Originally posted by zanayaforever

omg dat cracked me up..laughed so much my tummy hurts..I'm fully for ruro.. soulmates for eternity πŸ˜†

Is it ur bday dear?
Wish u a very very happy bday...may u smile always 😳

Hey...LOL...:D
RuRo forever..;)
Yes it is...thank u so very much for ur kind words n greetings..u too keep smiling..:)
Good one . I have one poem on the subject

So here it is from Rudra ---

Maanga Tha Pyaar Janam Din Pe Meri
Par Bhagwan Ne Suni Nahin Meri
Jatke Se Cheen Li Pyaar Meri

Maanga Tha Pyaar Dhruv Ne Bhi
Bhagwaan Ne Suni Nahin Uski
Pata Nahin Kaise Kati Saat Saal Hamaari

Phir Bhagwan Ne Kardi Backlog ki exit
De di donon ko Pyaar ki permit
Dhruv ko Myrah aur Mujhe Rohit

Imagine me rolling all over the floor laughing like a lunatic until my sides ache. Ouch!!
A  Very Happy birthday !
omg awesome G🀣
missed ur posts
kash cvs and makers ye post padehin , i want RR to end just like this , hayee rudy and rohu consummating is all i want to see , thanks gayu dil khush kar ditta puttar πŸ€— 
🀣🀣
gayu aaj tera budday hai kya ...happy budday dearo :)
OMG...Yahan Bhi RuRO...🀣

Many more happy returns of the day honey...Keep smiling as you keep us always..God bless U..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago
Originally posted by JJKKL

<font color="#000099" size="3">Good one . I have one poem on the subject</font>

<font color="#000099" size="3">So here it is from Rudra ---

Maanga Tha Pyaar Janam Din Pe Meri
Par Bhagwan Ne Suni Nahin Meri
Jatke Se Cheen Li Pyaar Meri

Maanga Tha Pyaar Dhruv Ne Bhi
Bhagwaan Ne Suni Nahin Uski
Pata Nahin Kaise Kati Saat Saal Hamaari

Phir Bhagwan Ne Kardi Backlog ki exit