Rangrasiya

Positive Ramblings- Change of character shades (10th Sep)

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear RR Family...

Wow...Today's episode was excellent beyond my belief...Sachi..I had a blast watching today's episode..and Auru's post made me much happier๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..Just don't miss this wonderful episode guys..

Intro:

Basically today episode is dedicated in turning Shatabti's character from funny to sensitive, Mohini's character shade from grey to white (bad - good๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†), Rudra's grey to greyyer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ( He has fallen for Myra guys๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘) and Rohit from dumb to smart and sweeter...

Sumer - Shatabti:

I loved this scene between Sumer and Shatabti..This duo rocked today when they felt for Mythili and Shatabti to my surprise emoted so well I just loved her today..Sumer has become a beautiful husband (while supporting his emotionalwife) , father (while consoling the kids) and also a loyal son (don't miss his expression when Shatabti was about to bash Mohini).

Both Shatabti and Sumer rocked today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Myra - Rudra : 

Rudra asks forgiveness from Myra for hurting her unintentionally..( Do u guys remember when Paro says to Rudra.."u always get angry..Is there anything I do from which u don't get agree")...It scene remainds me of that๐Ÿ˜•..

Well he manages to manofy her by lending his hanky to wipe her tears and consoling her to not to take any blame on her for Mythili's exit...(Haan Haan..after all u also stood there fixed foot when they were leaving naa..so why she is guilty?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Now new RR pose , Rudra holding Myra's shoulders whenever standing facing each other๐Ÿ˜‰ (Arnav babuva...patent rights nai liya kya..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Mohini - Shatabti:

I love loved this scene..don't get me wrong ..I am not a sofa sitting-popcorn eating-TRP bahu-watching saas bahu craps...

But this scene was well done when Shatabti gave fitting response to Mohini for Mythili's exit saying she will cook only for her family from now onwards..I was clapping hard for her...

Especially when she said " See ur own brought up - Sumer..So whats wrong in Mythili becoming a Mom for an orphan..She will do better than that" and also " I am not Mythili baabhi..don't you dare to talk with me like that" ...

Finally reality started hitting for Mohini that because Mythili, the elder bahu was respecting her, everyone followed her..Now that she's gone, Mohini's respect also gone with her...

Again Mohini and Shatabti rocked this scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Dinner plan changes to Pasta making :

I think CVs saw all the comments on Rohit and they made him extra sweet today..I really liked his characterization today (maybe these scenes were shot after deciding M=M ๐Ÿ˜•) because it made more sense today..

Rohit apologizes to Myra for yesterday and makes her smile ...He decides to take Myra to dinner to change her mood..but but  he also says to take her bodyguard with them.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ (Is he testing her? Suddenly Rohit has become ultra smart and sweet ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...I am confused just like Myra)

Now Rudra feeding his kaala teekha roti to Dhruv who dislikes it like any normal kid ( Just tell me bro, even after all these many years of practice..how come you are making perfect Jale huye Roti's..Thats a real talent I must tell u ๐Ÿ˜ณ)..

As usual Myra comes to the rescue ( Nowadays myra became wonder jeeni..solves all pbm in seconds๐Ÿ˜‰) and decides to make pasta for Dhruv..

No wonder Rudra was smitten by Myra's dinner look as she was extra gorgeous in that orange dress ...But his story about his childhood brought back nostalgic feelings..dammit miss those days (I am going to watch old episodes after this take)

Rohit like a darling helps Myra in the kitchen and makes her smile much to the disgust of burning Rudra in jealousy?!..( Bro how many times have you helped Paro like this..I would have loved to see those kitchen romances..damn CVs๐Ÿ˜ก)

In today's episode Rudra did not miss an opportunity to touch Myra๐Ÿ˜‰ and wipes her Aata mustache made by Rohit...( Those who can't digest this scene, I have an idea..Just imagine Paro there instead of Myra..U will feel awesome and our forum will be drooling those pics by now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Rohit again surprised me by being sweet and ate the dinner with Dhruv just to make him happy...( If they had shown Rohit's character like this from the start I would have been rooting for Rohit-Myra from the start instead of RuRo ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)..Seriously his scenes were very nice today...

RuRo bedroom: (Must watch ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

OMG...I literally slipped from my chair watching this scene...U must watch it guys ...Rohit in the middle, Rudra on left side with his left leg on Rohit's body and Dhruv hugging rohit's right side...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Perfect Kodak moment and perfect family...Don't miss it ๐Ÿ˜†

Ok stolen CAPS from Jo..Just for U guys..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Myra - Mohini Showdown (to be continued):

On seeing Dhruv in their bedroom๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Rudra immediately panics for Myra and search for her and after finding again new RR signature pose (Arnav babva..jaldi jaldi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)..

But he was stunned to see Mythili-Samrat back as they were brought back home by Myra...

Mohini as usual starts her taunts but Myra stops her by saying "This house belongs to Rudra now and he should decide who stays here and who should ask for forgiveness"...Showdown to continue tomorrow..

Everyone was awesome in this scene but Special mention to Mohini...Don't miss that subtle expression of Mohini's happiness when she sees Samrat-Mythili and immediately turns to shock reaction..Truly brilliant Ananyaji๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Precap:

Myra giving Ultimatum to Mohini to change for good...To see this damakadhar change keep watching RR (BTW Iam watching online only..any way to remove that COLORS symbol on top of that video๐Ÿค”..I freaking don't want to see those name even in my online video๐Ÿ˜ก)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Overall a superb episode..i guarantee you won't regret..Watch it for pure entertainment keeping aside all frustrations..U will love it..

Don't forget to like and Comment..see I am giving take even without having my Brunch๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Cheers ๐Ÿค—

Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaay first to comment
Awesome take deepa
I was so upset after seeing the tweets and pictures of the last day shoot
Thank god the epi made it up for me plus Auru's hilarious post of course๐Ÿ˜†
I cracked up when I saw RuRo sleeping position. It was RuRo all the way for me

Thank you so much for this rambling. Please go and have brunch๐Ÿ˜Š
instantconnect thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for saying this but I wanted to kick rudra's balls every time he touched Myrah ๐Ÿ˜ก CVS have reduced him into a creep ๐Ÿ˜•Rohit pls take Myrah back ,u deserve her.
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeh seat booked hai next box please. Yet another amazing take dear.๐Ÿ‘  Sorry pasting from Joe's post, don't mind please.  Tomorrow I will post here and paste there.๐Ÿ˜‰

Dil ka aalam mein kya batau tujhe...

Ab  mere dil ka aalam mein nahin bataungi toh kaun batayega. 
Kuch baatein...

Hunger se Cooking tak
1.  Children were looking for Maithali, could not be without her, but got hungry so abandoned Maithali and demanded food.
2. Food demand led Shatabdi to cook for her "family" which excludes Mohini, who will now have to cook for entire family, until Maithali shows up again.

3. Lack to food, and onset of hunger led to dinner date between Myrah and Rohit which includes Rudra.
4. Rudra still has not learned how to cook so made his dad's famous jaale hue aloo and nazar ke teke wali roti for his hungry child.  Dhruv refused to eat that or Myrah's parathas which only Rudra can eat because the power of love takes overpowers indigestion. 
5. Hunger led to pasta party arranged for Dhruv but everyone joined in because they were all hungry.
6. Hunger will have to wait as proper food will be prepared once again tomorrow, because Maithali returns. 
7.  Hunger also led to forgetfulness, which led to lack of achar mentioning in the entire episode.

RuRo ki Mohabattein

I am so embarrassed,๐Ÿ˜ณ in the search for daily gyaan, I missed the obvious, in search of Myrah=Paro parallels, my detective skills became defective skills.

I completely missed the obvious
That this was cvs being devious
Made me think Rohit is stupid
That he was pretending to be a cupid
Used Myrah to make his path clear
To ensure Rangrasiya's ultimate twist my dear.

Don't believe me, look at the happy sleeping family

Nazar na lege RuRo ko

Missed signals about Rohit his importance in Rudra's life

1.  He was the talk of the house before arrival.  Rudra mentioned how he should arrive as soon as possible, at that time I thought it was for Myrah, now I know better.
2.  Myrah was always talking to him about everyone (Rudra especially), even if he claims otherwise.

3.  He claimed in front of Myrah that he does not like Rudra, but when they were alone, he clarified that as a mistake, and lightly blamed Myrah for his turn around statement.
4.  Always finds an excuse to hang around Rudra, tried to find out Rudra's feelings yesterday, then spying on them, to figure things out.

5. Has a pet name for Rudra, Mr. Bodyguard
6. Claimed Myrah as roomy knowing Rudra would not allow that, thus making Rudra his roomy and bedmate.
7.  Made dinner plans with Myrah but also included Rudra
8.  Helped in cooking because he had to help feed Rudra's child
9.  Got Rudra into romantic mood by placing flour on Myrah's lips which Rudra removed, as he knew that is what he would do.
10.  See above picture for any lasting doubts

Oh Paro why did you have to die, Oh laila why did you have to leave,
first Shantanu singing  and flirting, and now Rohit making his moves.  Rudra save yourself from such admirers, what happened to you and 8 saal haar raat?  During Shantanu's presence, Paro was there, but now?

Bas aaj itna hi, this last twist from CVS has my bheja fried.  Thanks for space and take. 

Aaj ka gaane..

1. Dedicated to RuRo, Maa da laadla bigad gaya....from Dostana
link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4dVdNLoXGc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4dVdNLoXGc

2. To those that love oldies
Tera mera pyaar amar...Asli Naqli
link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP0fThpw80c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP0fThpw80c

Edited by believe77 - 9 years ago
SONAM.M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awsome take deeps...

It was indeed a good episode..
I was rofling when i saw the "bedroom scene"
Rudra, Rohit and Dhruv the perfect family who needs Myrah then???๐Ÿ˜†

Shatabdi rocked too... Finally someone has got the guts to say Mohini the thruth
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Take once again arputham...all i had eyes for was Rudra in his white tee...ella maranthuttu just watch to see the superb cast..
deepsel thumbnail
Kodak Moment CAP stolen from Jo updated ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepsel

Dear RR Family...

Wow...Today's episode was excellent beyond my belief...Sachi..I had a blast watching today's episode..and Auru's post made me much happier๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..Just don't miss this wonderful episode guys..
  ...It is nice episode. Aurin's post? I need to check it, I did see Amy's post though๐Ÿ˜†

Intro:

Basically today episode is dedicated in turning Shatabti's character from funny to sensitive, Mohini's character shade from grey to white (bad - good๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†), Rudra's grey to greyyer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ( He has fallen for Myra guys๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘) and Rohit from dumb to smart and sweeter...

Sumer - Shatabti:

I loved this scene between Sumer and Shatabti..This duo rocked today when they felt for Mythili and Shatabti to my surprise emoted so well I just loved her today..Sumer has become a beautiful husband (while supporting his emotionalwife) , father (while consoling the kids) and also a loyal son (don't miss his expression when Shatabti was about to bash Mohini).
...Good scene and they acted very well. Happy for Udit he's getting offers, hope he'll continue his flowery shirts in his new projects.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Both Shatabti and Sumer rocked today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘    
           ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Myra - Rudra : 

Rudra asks forgiveness from Myra for hurting her unintentionally..( Do u guys remember when Paro says to Rudra.."u always get angry..Is there anything I do from which u don't get agree")...It scene remainds me of that๐Ÿ˜•..
 ... yep, after that we got Mangal sutra track now we got line of shukriyas.

Well he manages to manofy her by lending his hanky to wipe her tears and consoling her to not to take any blame on her for Mythili's exit...(Haan Haan..after all u also stood there fixed foot when they were leaving naa..so why she is guilty?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Now new RR pose , Rudra holding Myra's shoulders whenever standing facing each other๐Ÿ˜‰ (Arnav babuva...patent rights nai liya kya..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Mohini - Shatabti:

I love loved this scene..don't get me wrong ..I am not a sofa sitting-popcorn eating-TRP bahu-watching saas bahu craps...

But this scene was well done when Shatabti gave fitting response to Mohini for Mythili's exit saying she will cook only for her family from now onwards..I was clapping hard for her...

Especially when she said " See ur own brought up - Sumer..So whats wrong in Mythili becoming a Mom for an orphan..She will do better than that" and also " I am not Mythili baabhi..don't you dare to talk with me like that" ...

Finally reality started hitting for Mohini that because Mythili, the elder bahu was respecting her, everyone followed her..Now that she's gone, Mohini's respect also gone with her...

Again Mohini and Shatabti rocked this scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

...Liked Shatabdi's dialogues about KcM's behavior with Maithili. 
Maithili is one of the strong pillar of the house and KcM didn't even realize till now and don't want to acknowledge now also. Again it proves the people will come to know the importance of a person or thing once they lose it.
Excellent action by Ananya ji and Manasvi.

Dinner plan changes to Pasta making :

I think CVs saw all the comments on Rohit and they made him extra sweet today..I really liked his characterization today (maybe these scenes were shot after deciding M=M ๐Ÿ˜•) because it made more sense today..

Rohit apologizes to Myra for yesterday and makes her smile ...He decides to take Myra to dinner to change her mood..but but  he also says to take her bodyguard with them.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ (Is he testing her? Suddenly Rohit has become ultra smart and sweet ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...I am confused just like Myra)

Now Rudra feeding his kaala teekha roti to Dhruv who dislikes it like any normal kid ( Just tell me bro, even after all these many years of practice..how come you are making perfect Jale huye Roti's..Thats a real talent I must tell u ๐Ÿ˜ณ)..

As usual Myra comes to the rescue ( Nowadays myra became wonder jeeni..solves all pbm in seconds๐Ÿ˜‰) and decides to make pasta for Dhruv..

No wonder Rudra was smitten by Myra's dinner look as she was extra gorgeous in that orange dress ...But his story about his childhood brought back nostalgic feelings..dammit miss those days (I am going to watch old episodes after this take)

Rohit like a darling helps Myra in the kitchen and makes her smile much to the disgust of burning Rudra in jealousy?!..( Bro how many times have you helped Paro like this..I would have loved to see those kitchen romances..damn CVs๐Ÿ˜ก)

In today's episode Rudra did not miss an opportunity to touch Myra๐Ÿ˜‰ and wipes her Aata mustache made by Rohit...( Those who can't digest this scene, I have an idea..Just imagine Paro there instead of Myra..U will feel awesome and our forum will be drooling those pics by now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

Rohit again surprised me by being sweet and ate the dinner with Dhruv just to make him happy...( If they had shown Rohit's character like this from the start I would have been rooting for Rohit-Myra from the start instead of RuRo ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)..Seriously his scenes were very nice today...
... No complaints or no shock as they need to wrap up in 7episodes.

RuRo bedroom: (Must watch ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

OMG...I literally slipped from my chair watching this scene...U must watch it guys ...Rohit in the middle, Rudra on left side with his left leg on Rohit's body and Dhruv hugging rohit's right side...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Perfect Kodak moment and perfect family...Don't miss it ๐Ÿ˜†

...This I'll talk taking my time and I need to rant on Prabha also.๐Ÿ˜†
Yesterday she wished me good night with Ruro dreams and I couldn't sleep as I was worried of getting those dreams๐Ÿ˜• I became ghost and roamed RR forum and wherever I go Ruro post๐Ÿ˜”  (Check Parud143 post about Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?) even I went to PP tweets there also Ruro tweet saying she want a dance face off between Ruro๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Sleep less night. ๐Ÿ˜”Having my 3rd cup of tea so far to keep me awake now๐Ÿฅฑ
This all due to Prabha.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Today again whole forum will be rooting Ruro I know,๐Ÿ˜† but that scene was hilarious.๐Ÿคฃ I didn't think it was Rudra on next side ๐Ÿคฃ

Myra - Mohini Showdown (to be continued):

On seeing Dhruv in their bedroom๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Rudra immediately panics for Myra and search for her and after finding again new RR signature pose (Arnav babva..jaldi jaldi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)..

But he was stunned to see Mythili-Samrat back as they were brought back home by Myra...

Mohini as usual starts her taunts but Myra stops her by saying "This house belongs to Rudra now and he should decide who stays here and who should ask for forgiveness"...Showdown to continue tomorrow..

Everyone was awesome in this scene but Special mention to Mohini...Don't miss that subtle expression of Mohini's happiness when she sees Samrat-Mythili and immediately turns to shock reaction..Truly brilliant Ananyaji๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

...Ananyaji's expressions awesome.

Precap:

Myra giving Ultimatum to Mohini to change for good...To see this damakadhar change keep watching RR (BTW Iam watching online only..any way to remove that COLORS symbol on top of that video๐Ÿค”..I freaking don't want to see those name even in my online video๐Ÿ˜ก)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
...Kal ki baat kal ๐Ÿ˜Š

Overall a superb episode..i guarantee you won't regret..Watch it for pure entertainment keeping aside all frustrations..U will love it..

Don't forget to like and Comment..see I am giving take even without having my Brunch๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Cheers ๐Ÿค—

Deeps again one more nice positive rambles from you. Love you dear for this.๐Ÿค—
Sorry night I couldn't reply back as real world called me ASAP and I went without informing you and Mukti. By the time I came back you were gone so I didn't reply.
Now my reply for you are 3 years younger than Mukti ๐Ÿ˜†
Only 3 years it's not like you are younger by magic 8 years.๐Ÿ˜ณ

OK! done, will check back later. 

deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPraba

Yaay first to comment

Awesome take deepa
I was so upset after seeing the tweets and pictures of the last day shoot
Thank god the epi made it up for me plus Auru's hilarious post of course๐Ÿ˜†
I cracked up when I saw RuRo sleeping position. It was RuRo all the way for me

Thank you so much for this rambling. Please go and have brunch๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Prabha...๐Ÿค—...Don't worry doll, its better that we accept the fact that RR is ending in 9 days or actually the last shot was done today.

.But I know you are out of that from your hilarious take..Yes i read and commented exactly like this for RuRo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..

I am so happy to have found myself a RR family in this forum..so no sad tears๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes I had lunch before coming for reply here..U have a good night sleep๐Ÿ˜›
deepsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: instantconnect

Sorry for saying this but I wanted to kick rudra's balls every time he touched Myrah ๐Ÿ˜ก CVS have reduced him into a creep ๐Ÿ˜•Rohit pls take Myrah back ,u deserve her.

Shaant dear...๐Ÿค—.sab CVs ka kamaal ka twist hai...Go with the flow๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
Seriously yaar don't fret over these things..Watch just for SANISH, we are not going to get this wonderful pair in near future๐Ÿ˜•