Is D3 only about side characters?

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
More than the leads of the show, secondary side characters gets footage in D3 -_-

Sometimes, its abbu,ammi, dada,didi and not to forget the mahan bhishnu ji _/\_

More than the leads they are shown doing TP in the show. πŸ˜‘

Are these secondary side characters more important than SwaRon ?

And on top of that they are really irritating, specially that bhishnu. I really didn't liked the way he was talking to sharon yesterday. 

I was right...

Channel should change the name of D3 to kyonki dadu bhi kabhi pota tha or ammi abbu aur huma or kahani bhishnu ji ki. 
i suppose kahani bhishnu ji ki will be the perfect name, because more than anyone else, he gets maximum footage. _/\_

ps- it feels really irritating when that bhishnu guy calls, sharon as shareeen. I so want to virtually slap him, whenever he pronounce it like that -___________-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seeing binshooo get so much of screen space really irks me... do CV's think that ppl watch this show for bishnoo n co??
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dat vishnu guy is so irritating. Des side chars r getting unnecessary footage & leads r sidelined. I dnt understand widout family drama ek show chal nahi sakta kya.? D3 is a youth & dance based show. Toh show dat way na... Why dragging dada dadi ammi abbu blah blah.???
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
These secondary characters need to be thrown out of D3 ASAP.
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
And the unfair treatment continues -_- 
These no use secondary characters get more screen space than SwaRon who are leads 
What nonsense is this ???
cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchiswaron

And the unfair treatment continues -_- 

These no use secondary characters get more screen space than SwaRon who are leads 
What nonsense is this ???

exactly aise character ko Screen space milte hai jinka koi matlab hi nahi banta. chahe SS scene rahe na rahe, but Vishnu ji is there. Who the hell is he to talk to Sharon like that😑.  Pls. this scenes are so irritating. Give dance, SS scenes, gang rehersals, gang sensible scenes, discussing prb through meetings jaisa pehle hota tha.. yeh sab kya ho raha hai . No connection of one chunk with the other. upar se ye apps promotion. uFF πŸ˜‘. Time waste again. Swaron ko bhi nahi choda. They also now promote apps. πŸ‘ Kaunse show k leads apps promote karte hai? Aur koi kaam nahi hai kya? And pls Swayam ko thodi akal do, pls dnt make Swayam take Huma's side infront of Sharon , especially after what happened in rehersal hall few days ago. πŸ˜‘  Waise dance mania 2 week se 1 week pe aaya hai πŸ€£   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

Edited by cutiee0034 - 9 years ago