OS - Shadi k Pehle wala Pyar by Dhristi - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

OS - Shadi k Pehle wala Pyar by Dhristi

Hello guys this is a small os by our friend   Dhristi..

hope all of u will like and please pass ur comments .i will pass her .

Enjoy

Its start frm Raya r doing this marriage for the sake of their parents n also for their siblings But inside both hv fallen for eachother now its day of engagement n both r exchaning their ringsPriya-ram i want ki yeh rishta humhara comprise ka nahi pyaar ka hooRam-priya i hv falled for u n i want to make this relation forever

Priya-ram i want ki yeh rishta humhara comprise ka nahi pyaar ka hoo Ram-priya i hv falled for u n i want to make this relation forever  N they both exchange their rings Now its tym for dance n Raya r dancing on song tu hi tu hai frm kick movie While dancing Raya ko hosh nahi hai ki sab log yehi hai but Raya r in their own world Ram is moving closer n closer n priya is loving it unexcepted ram kissed priya on neck n then shoulder N priya hand move on his hair n ram is also loving that priya is also wants this now both r looking into eachother eyes now they want to confess thats they love eachother bt howw??? They came back frm their dance when music stopped n all were clapping Now both were stealing glances at eachother in the party Ram was finding chance to talk with her bt due to guest cnt do it Aisehi party finish n Raya headed  homeBoth cant sleep both were thinking of dance n dono ko ek dusre ke eyes mein pyaar dikha N they were smiling thinking about it 2 din aise hi beet gaye But naa ram ne priya se baat ki naa priya ne ram seBoth were very busy with marriage arrangement n also struggling to how to confess eachother about their feelings N their marriage was day after tom Aisehi raat ho gayiPriya was standing in her balcony n she wore nighty n was memersing nature n air was blowing on her face She just closed her eyes n she felt a kiss on her forehead n she opened her eyes n she was shocked to see ram standing infront of him N smiling Priya-Ram aap...aap yeha kya kar rahe hai Ram-aree i came to meet u..kyun nahi aana chaiye thaPriya-nahi but tym tho dekha hota its 11:30 ramm n papa aur maa udt gaye thoo..ram pls goo Ram-shhh he kept his hand on her lips Ram-shhh priya mein kya apni hone wali biwi se mil bhi nahi sakta Priya-ramm plss listen naaRam-priya jab se aaya hu kab se baga rahi hooI was missing u doo din se baat nahi ki tumse do raat se soya nahi mainPriya was watching him that ram was missing him Ram-priya kya hum bed par baeth ke baat kare i m feeling lil cold here Priya-kk both headed towards the room Ram-thanks now i m feeling betterPriya-aapko kuch chaiyee Ram-yes...mujhe kuch confess karna hai Priya-jii Ram- plss priya listen yeh kabse ho raha hai i dnt know bt i after engagement only i wanted to tell bt nahi bol paya so i want to say I LOVE...LOVE U PRIYAPriya was very happy to hear it Ram-i know its very fast i just wanted to tell my feeling but its kk u take ur tym now i m leaving While ram was heading towards the balcony that tym priya holded ram hand n stopped him Priya came in front of him n caressed his face ram closed his eyes n was enjoying the moment Priya went near his ears n said I LOVE U TOO RAMRam was just lost in it N was very happy to hear it n was smiling then both hugged eachother Ram-priya thank u for coming in my life Priya-thanks to u also ramm n i love u ram Both hugged eachother n then whole night both were in eachother arms Sharing everything whole night both were talking about their life their childhood everything n both were very happy in eachother arms Both were talking n rams phone beeped its alaram that its 6am Its tym to goo Priya was lil sad bt cnt do anything now both were heading towards the balcony

Before leaving both hugged eachother n both now need eachother bt due to custom they hv to leave bt due to surprise before leaving priya gave small peck to ram on his lips n ram just loved it N ram mimed love u n priya said love u too

Di thanks for updating but pls put or arrange it when the dialogue starts plss do it
So cute😳
Nice OS⭐️⭐️⭐️